Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source  (Read 415366 times)
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:47:31 PM

Its pretty sweet that we who stuck with Vert all these months made out like bandits. There is bound to be sour grapes from those who did not.
Good community, good dev, good coin.
Well deserved pump and there will be more.

exactly my sentiment, also VERT is now part of shapeshifter and that service is growing, did not really see much activity off the top 50 , not even sure if I will come back with BTC , and just wait till coins disperse themselves as that group has doing now in chunks..  anyways.. this game is not for faint hearted  Cool

and if it goes down sufficiently low like 10 x low from yesterday I might sacrifice 1 BTC and recoup what I had to sell and make some here angry "oo how can that be" lol

so current plan right now (my plan you dont have to copy me) is to wait for price collapse.. it is not guaranteed but if it is I do above 90% sure..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:51:15 PM

network hash rate and difficulty level is holding steady high

Fantastic. This excellent news combined with successful A level exams with your 17 years old lead developer will sky rocket Vertcoin to new highs.

No wonder this place is dead. Low life scammers pumping and dumping the coins of 17 years old school boy lead developers. It explains why no real world money is coming any more into crypto.

I don't know what the future will bring, all I am saying "kid" if you call him a kid made me 12 BTC's and I might take 1/2 of that or 1/3 and put right back into VERT, we shall see

hope your day is wonderful as well

It's not the issue pathetic wankers like yourself how much could make on a coin. I am sure you can make 12 BTC on a coin which is in the middle of a many-many hundreds BTC P&D operation. The issue is the state of digital currency as a whole. That's what Satoshi's vision became: digital currency is nothing more than the playground of wankers like yourself who scam a few BTC out from each other by hyping alll kind of forked shitcoins.
How the real world, angel investors and venture capitalists can take seriously the digital currency concept when a successful digital currency Vertcoin is a software project which lead developer is a 17 yeas old school boy. The idea was last year to take digital currencies to the masses - instead of it became a dead place and playground of low life scammers and delusional wannabe be tycoons like yourself.
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:56:26 PM

lets just be clear I have 12 BTC and not just me you don't , dont be angry about it, analyze landscape. for example I understood lyra2 algorithm from the beginning, I did not buy it on low so I put decent amount of work to make that 12 BTC, so I might be a bad example for the anger to be directed at.. I am also well diversified from mathematically based coins to storage coins to country coins you name it. I did not have BTC! I need BTC for possible side chains off shoots.. dont think they will compromise alt coins.. and then there is recent Russia news.. so all good I feel I am doing all the right things to support and promote this landscape
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 04:57:05 PM

Fantastic. This excellent news combined with successful A level exams with your 17 years old lead developer will sky rocket Vertcoin to new highs.

No wonder this place is dead. Low life scammers pumping and dumping the coins of 17 years old school boy lead developers. It explains why no real world money is coming any more into crypto.

I don't know what the future will bring, all I am saying "kid" if you call him a kid made me 12 BTC's and I might take 1/2 of that or 1/3 and put right back into VERT, we shall see

It's not the issue pathetic wankers like yourself how much could make on a coin. I am sure you can make 12 BTC on a coin which is in the middle of a many-many hundreds BTC P&D operation. The issue is the state of digital currency as a whole. That's what Satoshi's vision became: digital currency is nothing more than the playground of wankers like yourself who scam a few BTC out from each other by hyping alll kind of forked shitcoins.
How the real world, angel investors and venture capitalists can take seriously the digital currency concept when a successful digital currency Vertcoin is a software project which lead developer is a 17 yeas old school boy. The idea was last year to take digital currencies to the masses - instead of it became a dead place and playground of low life scammers and delusional wannabe be tycoons like yourself.

Whoa whoa whoa alcoinUK wtf man. There is absolutely NO reason to be attacking q327K091 who is a long time supporter of vertcoins and is one of the nicest and friendliest people you will find on bitcointalk.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
ilostmyface

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:00:08 PM

People be trollin. I'm holdin.
altcoinUK

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:11:24 PM

Whoa whoa whoa alcoinUK wtf man. There is absolutely NO reason to be attacking q327K091 who is a long time supporter of vertcoins and is one of the nicest and friendliest people you will find on bitcointalk.

Let me put this in perspective: q327K091, one of the nicest and friendliest people I will find on bitcointalk is hyping this overly pumped shitcoin which lead developer is a 17 years old school boy who is busy right now as he prepares for his A level exams. Wtf, it's a clip from Monty Python? No, this is crypto right now. (btw, good luck with the exams for the young man). In the meantime, we all know low life scammers have been pumping this thing - the coin which is voluntarily promoted by q327K091, because as he said he is happy to make that 12 BTC (from whom he is making is a different issue). You can see this whichever angle you wish, but if this is crypto then it is just not right and it is very far from what Satoshi envisioned, and I think you can't dispute that Satoshi was spot on with his remarkable innovation.

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:12:38 PM

you "sound" really upset and bitter...wot happend2u? bort @ teh top?

Let me put this in perspective: q327K091, one of the nicest and friendliest people I will find on bitcointalk is hyping this overly pumped shitcoin which lead developer is a 17 years old school boy who is busy right now as he prepares for his A level exams. Wtf, is a clip from Monty Python? No, this is crypto right now. (btw, good luck with the exams for the young man). In the meantime, we all know low life scammers have been pumping this thing - the coin which is voluntarily promoted by q327K091, because as he said he is happy to make that 12 BTC (from whom he is making is a different issue). You can see this whichever angle you wish, but if this is crypto then it is just not right and it is very far from what Satoshi envisioned, and I think you can't dispute that Satoshi was spot on with his remarkable innovation.

volyova
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:14:23 PM

@ altCoin UK. Take a Xanax, dude.
altcoinUK

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:16:21 PM

Is anyone over 18 here?
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:18:05 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 05:40:19 PM by q327K091

maybe satoshi was 17 year old kid himself a prodigy , sorry could not help it  Cool, in great mood, we might be shaving off market cap, to the point when I will have (and others) both nice amount of BTC and VTC without major loss in both

to recall thru my so called promotion man made money here (I was not here 2 days ago when it became clear to sell) since I don't need CC to sustain my living (I do this as satoshi envisioned to replace eventually global financial system) at some point

it looks like we might be shaving off 10 x .. maybe! this will allow many to repurchase coins at bargain prices

q327K091 created such a positive vibe week or so ago that many are now smiling holding decent BTC in their hand, and now are waiting to repurchase coins

I am also mining something completely different, although I left one GPU card on VERT , we all should do that if disciplined enough network hash is strong and so will be future of this coin

please note something , play the game  such that if market swings either direction up or down you stay in the game, that split (in case of VERT I did last night 30/70 % works for me because I am long term, in the short term this might be reversed to 70/30 % , and you keep 30 % of alt coin , depends on your sentiment, I do this with other coins as well

troll of mine stop
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:19:14 PM

Is anyone over 18 here?
Stop being so ageist. Why can't young people create something of value? Answer...they CAN. now pls...STFU
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:20:27 PM

Let me put this in perspective: q327K091, one of the nicest and friendliest people I will find on bitcointalk is hyping this overly pumped shitcoin which lead developer is a 17 years old school boy who is busy right now as he prepares for his A level exams. Wtf, it's a clip from Monty Python? No, this is crypto right now. (btw, good luck with the exams for the young man). In the meantime, we all know low life scammers have been pumping this thing - the coin which is voluntarily promoted by q327K091, because as he said he is happy to make that 12 BTC (from whom he is making is a different issue). You can see this whichever angle you wish, but if this is crypto then it is just not right and it is very far from what Satoshi envisioned, and I think you can't dispute that Satoshi was spot on with his remarkable innovation.

sounds about right!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
altcoinUK

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:23:08 PM

...  to the point where I will have (and others) both nice amount of BTC and VTC without major loss in both ...

You wont be able to do that without causing serious financial losses to naive (probably new to crypto) people who believed the hype and bought in on the top. That's the issue with your and all other low life scammers P&D operation and the damage it causes to the digital currency movement.
altcoinUK

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:27:46 PM

Is anyone over 18 here?
Stop being so ageist. Why can't young people create something of value? Answer...they CAN. now pls...STFU

And tell me you wanker, what is the value in this shitcoin?
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:44:08 PM

Is anyone over 18 here?

No pre-mine, decentralised, open source, ASICdumpers not allowed, unique algorithim, elasticity coming and we don't get multi-pools sucking the value from Vertcoin either..I could go on..anyway, there's a lot to like about Vertcoin. Goodbye.
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 05:47:29 PM

Is anyone over 18 here?

I've put the stupid cunt on ignore. Ahh...much better..
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 05:52:17 PM

The markets always over react in god and bad, if you made losses - cut them now and wait for another rise. Vert is good coin and will survive

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 05:52:29 PM

1) Why is this a shitcoin? Why is any other alt-coin that you are not currently attacking not?

2) Why is the current main developer's age of any relevance? (note, this is a decentralised coin, anyone is welcome to assist and the dev team here have been asking for assistance for probably longer than you have been spewing your angst over these pages)

3) There are plenty of low-life scammers, but I would be shocked to find someone actually got "hoodwinked" by the current meteoric rise of VTC - its that obvious that you don't even need to ask if people realise this is the case. People see the rise, and hope that they can profit off it. Some win, some lose. News to you: Everyone who is trading alt-coins is aware of the dangers. Its not like its advertised in your local Best Buy

4) You have no idea was satoshi envisioned beyond what everyone else knows he envisioned, so don't go putting words into his mouth that are actually more your own opinion. I certainly can't speak for him/her/them, so I have a good belief that you can't either - unless you are him, and somehow I think not.

Bottom line - if you don't like things, innovate, invest - do something to change it to how you would like it.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:10:12 PM

I suspect altcoinUK is fairly new at this.

We all had high hopes altcoins would take over the world a year and more ago.

Altcoins are similar to penny stocks. They really have no intrinsic value other than a trading commodity.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:17:38 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 07:10:57 PM by q327K091

I suspect altcoinUK is fairly new at this.

We all had high hopes altcoins would take over the world a year and more ago.

Altcoins are similar to penny stocks. They really have no intrinsic value other than a trading commodity.

not, if they are tied to some other financials instruments (via index) the fact that not even quantum computer can reverse sha and lyra2 algorithm (hash function has non linear components making it irreversible) makes me to be in the game and hold long term, otherwise yes,, it is couple of thousands of dollars here and there not worth the effort. for 100's of dollars of profit what kids do on cryptsy is just a game that they do. I fully understand that though

find myself funny playing my posts against my signature , "everyone is professor in crypto these days" I must admit I am having fun with this.. although detecting "burn out" in many for sure

waiting for 0.0001 on VTC actually. to pile up.. but folks are stacking up beforehand , the distribution curve is spreading wide.. this by itself is valuable , many addresses can tell

if VERT survives this hit we are going sky high mark my words, I feel sad parting with 30% but needed to have BTC for research in an unrelated area...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: