Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vertcoin - 1 | ASIC - 0 | Lyra2RE | Decentralised | GPU Mineable | Open Source  (Read 415367 times)
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 06:09:36 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 07:27:50 PM by silencesilence

If bitcoin gets pumped...vtc gets rekt and it looks like thats gonna happen. We might visit 3k price range again.
Keep fooling yourself, ain't gonna happen

It could happen Smiley

whale is not stupid he won't give his coin on the other hand

maybe 4k but 3k is only in your magic head  Grin
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VertyCoiny

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:17:59 PM

If bitcoin gets pumped...vtc gets rekt and it looks like thats gonna happen. We might visit 3k price range again.

It could happen Smiley

Well TBH, we really need some news or at least some info from the devs what the progress is on the wallet update or stuff.
Whats up with all the weird comments from the devs.
If we don't get some news it might takes ages for VTC to skyrocket, or not even skyrocket.
Cmon just give us a comment that you're there, even if you just took a dump. tell us
Yeah i'm getting desperate, and i know alot of you guys too. Getting sick of all the waiting.
Anyways this is no FUD, im in for the longterm, although is has taken FUCKING LONG ENOUGH ALREADY.
VultureFund

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:58:20 AM

It could happen Smiley

Well TBH, we really need some news or at least some info from the devs what the progress is on the wallet update or stuff.
If we don't get some news it might takes ages for VTC to skyrocket, or not even skyrocket.
Cmon just give us a comment that you're there, even if you just took a dump. tell us
Yeah i'm getting desperate, and i know alot of you guys too. Getting sick of all the waiting.
Anyways this is no FUD, im in for the longterm, although is has taken FUCKING LONG ENOUGH ALREADY.

Yo man it's been just 4 months of real accumulation. This is a big coin with large mining and accumulation phases are longer. The silence of "devs"?¿ (Exist?) helps the whale to keep the price low. If you give 0 reasons to pump, the whale will keep accumulating here. VTC case it's very similar to BBR case. Both are anti-asics big mining period coins, and both have "devs" that are very quiet. BBR was into acummulation 1 year and a half, cause the "dev" put a message every three months. Finally, BBR pumped thanks to the anon-fomo, not because any work done.

Don't make the same mistake VTC team, big pumps will come here soon or later, but if you keep the price like this (or help keeping it with silence), the little VTC community will be even more little. And a community based project was the original idea of this coin right?  Roll Eyes  Or maybe that was not the main purpose. Grin Grin

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:32:32 PM

It could happen Smiley

You may not have the patience to succeed in the crypto-space. I've been waiting years...since the last pump to 250k sat  Roll Eyes
griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:37:24 PM

MM got you right where he wants you.
griffen1102

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:43:04 PM

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for alerts based on VTC price? I want to be able to not have to check the market every damn day and also have a reliable alert system but I cant seem to find a good one.
Gaglam

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:02:20 PM

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

Vertcoin 812$/day?  Cheesy Cheesy
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:12:25 PM

Trolls are out in force...must be pre-pump time! Hurrah!
transparenttrader

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:16:07 PM

Trolls are out in force...must be pre-pump time! Hurrah!

#Fact
p1erce

Activity: 768
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:49:18 AM

Something coming based on chart

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mmouse

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:29:42 PM

yeah, up or down probably. With a small chance for moving sideways.  Grin
emelac

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

yeah, up or down probably. With a small chance for moving sideways.  Grin

It's up 4.44% today, but that could be noise, it could go back down 4.44% tomorrow. It will probably keep moving sideways until next year. The whales will probably keep accumulating until they get most of the coins, then pump it again.
etang6000

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:33:53 AM

What does everyone think of EVM?

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin
VertyCoiny

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:20:55 AM

Ethereum’s added functionality on the Vertcoin blockchain means that Vertcoin’s EVM could do everything that Ethereum is able to do except it occurs on the Vertcoin blockchain instead. (...) The only differences are Vertcoin specific such as longer block times compared to Ethereum, Vertcoin’s EVM port would allow users to create and deploy decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), DAPPS, and smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. Porting the EVM would permit Vertcoin to facilitate Ethereum style smart contracts on the Vertcoin blockchain. This is because the smart contracts on Ethereum and Vertcoin would share a common coding language called Solidity. It is this ability to use the exact same coding language for the smart contracts that enables developers who are able to make use of Ethereum to make use of Vertcoin’s EVM too. Of course, from the perspective of a Vertcoin user, this port would be important for the long-term health of Vertcoin

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
I think it's a good idea to implement it and im sure others agree too.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.
etang6000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:12:38 PM

Tbh i don't understand a shit what you are saying,but it sounds pretty good i think.
Not sure if its difficult or not to implement it, but if it could be done it would be really nice.

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .
transparenttrader

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:45:36 PM

Unofficially speaking were are looking to implement this within 6 months . Official announcement soon .

Thanks for keeping us posted Etang. This is excellent unnoficial news
griffen1102

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:17:58 PM

Gets me Giddy! I like this idea and look forward to the official announcement.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:54:56 PM

And this is, my fellow Vertens, why VTC is considered by many, one of the greats coins around.
I got to be honest. Ethrereum is also a great improvement in cryptoworld, and VTC being somehow "associated" with it is, imo,  big news!

I'm excited with this new and looking forward for the official ann.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
smileman

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 08:53:15 PM

Too dangerous for me..... several times hacking Ethereum network?!
etang6000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:12:36 PM

Too dangerous for me..... several times hacking Ethereum network?!
This won't be on the ethereum network . This will be on our own network .
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: