Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping!  (Read 87305 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:49:27 PM

I believe that those who invested in that currency just lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 10:12:38 PM

I want to know about NOO...☺

Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:27:36 PM

Gotta say that Noo is really cheap right now.

@Dev Team I know that You guys are working, but a solid communication with the Community and updates would be a nice and really basic thing to do.
Silence = dump. Unless You guys wanna buy cheap (?).

Looking forward to hear from You NooHack Team
Cheers

~ Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:18:26 AM

An ICO with zero volume except for the last minutes. Of course it was pumped, which is easy when you control the supply. This was the chance to make some money. Then, when all the demand for the coin dries up, bobsurplus shows up, babbles about how he missed the coin and that it will pump soon (and of course the sheep follow) so they can unload more free coins and you are talking about "long-term".

Havent you guys learned anything in the last months? Now baghold in style and hope for an exit pump.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:23:53 AM

nope.. no exit pump coming... looks like this coin may be dying... I hope not though. I invested quite a bit in recent days. Anyway, I'll wait it out and see what happens!
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:35:20 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 06:55:04 PM by Cornett

News:

• See third party CoA (Cerfiticate of Analysis) forms: Here
  • New website in development
  • Products are now being shipped!
  • Marketing and promotion on it's way
  • Looking for a potential PR manager

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1490
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 08:11:58 PM

News:

• See third party CoA (Cerfiticate of Analysis) forms: Here
  • New website in development
  • Products are now being shipped!
  • Marketing and promotion on it's way
  • Looking for a potential PR manager

very nice.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:36:12 PM

Its clear by now that Noocoin is backed by a real company with real products.
This could get very interesting once the turnover starts to increase.
Imagine all the customers buying Noocoin because of the 25% they save on their purchase.

Money Is Information
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:20:06 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 07:37:46 PM by etoque

Imagine all the customers buying Noocoin because of the 25% they save on their purchase.

It is not backed.

lol.

Im afraid of this coin,dev are never here.And where dev are not,scam are.

Also,certificate are not new,there on website from a moment now. Just dev give a kind of activity on thread and people start to be excited ahah...

This is rediculous. Im going on a true coin with true developer where they want the best for their coin. Not a dev who manipulate the price like this

There's no value on long term,too risky for a douchebag team
Cryptozillah

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:40:41 PM

It is not backed.

lol.

Im afraid of this coin,dev are never here.And where dev are not,scam are.

Also,certificate are not new,there on website from a moment now. Just dev give a kind of activity on thread and people start to be excited ahah...

This is rediculous. Im going on a true coin with true developer where they want the best for their coin. Not a dev who manipulate the price like this

There's no value on long term,too risky for a douchebag team
Take care, bye bye then..
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:16:21 PM

This coin will blow up people's minds soon. It's obviously and inevitably

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:31:20 PM

How did this coin get on guys, who has lost money on this coin when it told you from the start to say NOO

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:00:02 AM

Lol these guys just post some old stuff from the darkness of their NOO site because nobody take a look and just say ''IT GOING TO MOON''

Damn people. Roll Eyes
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:32:32 AM

Lol these guys just post some old stuff from the darkness of their NOO site because nobody take a look and just say ''IT GOING TO MOON''

Damn people. Roll Eyes

How can it be going to the moon?  It's below the ICO price!!  Yes I bought in the ICO and dumped at 3000 SAT.  But NOO has been going nowhere!!  FLAT!!

General_A

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:27:11 AM

So as I promised earlier in the week, here is my review of my first NooHack supplement. I have heard quite a lot about adrafinil and felt its effects would best suit my needs so decided it would be good product to start with. I suffer with quite a skittish mind at times, and have a lot of stresses and strains going on in my life. I often struggle to focus my energy efficiently into, well, anything to be honest.

This review a couple of days ago when I first tried it. I look forward to using it again!

About 20-30 minutes after taking the one capsule I got a slight heat in the front of my head. Some people apparently get a slight headache too as the supplement takes effect. For me, this passed within perhaps 3-4 minutes, but I have read report of it often lasting 5-10 minutes.

After roughly an hour I could feel a positive energy coming from within me. Now, while I know the cause of this is the Adrafinal, it genuinely feels as if it is coming from yourself. I have used many stimulants and study aids in my time in order to help me concentrate, and they seem to provide what I can only describe as an "outward-in stimulation". This supplement feels more of an inward-out stimulation. In-fact, stimulation is the wrong word, I was calm, and still am (5 hours after taking it).

I am passionate with fitness, yet haven't trained in a while due to suffering with Bronchitis. Over the last few weeks it has ran me down so much and so hard, I simply haven't had the energy. With this new found focus, I decided to attempt to train again. It suddenly became clear that I was wallowing to an extent, and needed to give provide my body with some sort of physical activity. I felt like I needed to be productive in some sense, and I have been missing training desperately. I attempted the weights first but the illness, still causing me a great amount of fatigue, caused me to stop very quickly. However, unlike other times during this period of illness when I have felt the urge to take self pity and give in, or even try to illogically fight through the fatigue, I put on some relaxing music and practiced various forms and Kata of my Ninjutsu training instead.

I felt loose, supple, relaxed and 'at one' with myself. My techniques were flawless and felt highly controlled through the mind-muscle connection. I felt everything with more clarity. My feet, hips, even each joint moving and I could control my breathing effortlessly. Usually I get tense, distracted, and sometimes anxious when I am not performing to a high standard. This time, I was able to perform some of the movements with my eyes closed for a good few minutes in my cluttered gym (note, I have been training for many years now, I am not suggesting that the product allowed me to suddenly do this). I didn't bump into a thing, my awareness was at a level which I could not describe. After the session, I was left still feeling motivated, leading me to further instill the techniques and how I was able to perform them.

Now, I suspect this product will be useful for all manner of purposes, the calm "zen-like" state of my mind combined with strong motivation to be productive is quite incredible. I do NOT feel high, buzzed, amped, aggressive, anxious, jittery or any other usual effect of other substances like caffeine etc. It is an odd feeling, like being able to think one step ahead of where my emotions would normally take me, and allow me to make informed decisions. Various nervous ticks have disappeared, which only get worse with caffeine and other stimulants. Today has been the most productive day I have had in many weeks. I feel this product, given sensible use, will continue to be of great benefit to me. My mind is working not faster, but more efficiently.

I am now finishing off a to-do list that has been sitting on my desk for far too long. I do not even know why I had been putting these tasks off. I now find myself going through them in a orderly manor, whereas usually I would find myself either dismissing them or trying to take them all on at once, leading to unproductive use of my time.

Hope this is of some help to those looking for answers. I suspect everyone will react differently as my research has taught me. For me personally though, this supplement is a winner.

I haven't taken it since but have a heavy day tomorrow so will probably try it out again. Hopefully it has the same results!

Pics attached as I got several requests from members to do so:

MRPD

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 05:09:53 PM

So as I promised earlier in the week, here is my review of my first NooHack supplement. I have heard quite a lot about adrafinil and felt its effects would best suit my needs so decided it would be good product to start with. I suffer with quite a skittish mind at times, and have a lot of stresses and strains going on in my life. I often struggle to focus my energy efficiently into, well, anything to be honest.

This review a couple of days ago when I first tried it. I look forward to using it again!

About 20-30 minutes after taking the one capsule I got a slight heat in the front of my head. Some people apparently get a slight headache too as the supplement takes effect. For me, this passed within perhaps 3-4 minutes, but I have read report of it often lasting 5-10 minutes.

After roughly an hour I could feel a positive energy coming from within me. Now, while I know the cause of this is the Adrafinal, it genuinely feels as if it is coming from yourself. I have used many stimulants and study aids in my time in order to help me concentrate, and they seem to provide what I can only describe as an "outward-in stimulation". This supplement feels more of an inward-out stimulation. In-fact, stimulation is the wrong word, I was calm, and still am (5 hours after taking it).

I am passionate with fitness, yet haven't trained in a while due to suffering with Bronchitis. Over the last few weeks it has ran me down so much and so hard, I simply haven't had the energy. With this new found focus, I decided to attempt to train again. It suddenly became clear that I was wallowing to an extent, and needed to give provide my body with some sort of physical activity. I felt like I needed to be productive in some sense, and I have been missing training desperately. I attempted the weights first but the illness, still causing me a great amount of fatigue, caused me to stop very quickly. However, unlike other times during this period of illness when I have felt the urge to take self pity and give in, or even try to illogically fight through the fatigue, I put on some relaxing music and practiced various forms and Kata of my Ninjutsu training instead.

I felt loose, supple, relaxed and 'at one' with myself. My techniques were flawless and felt highly controlled through the mind-muscle connection. I felt everything with more clarity. My feet, hips, even each joint moving and I could control my breathing effortlessly. Usually I get tense, distracted, and sometimes anxious when I am not performing to a high standard. This time, I was able to perform some of the movements with my eyes closed for a good few minutes in my cluttered gym (note, I have been training for many years now, I am not suggesting that the product allowed me to suddenly do this). I didn't bump into a thing, my awareness was at a level which I could not describe. After the session, I was left still feeling motivated, leading me to further instill the techniques and how I was able to perform them.

Now, I suspect this product will be useful for all manner of purposes, the calm "zen-like" state of my mind combined with strong motivation to be productive is quite incredible. I do NOT feel high, buzzed, amped, aggressive, anxious, jittery or any other usual effect of other substances like caffeine etc. It is an odd feeling, like being able to think one step ahead of where my emotions would normally take me, and allow me to make informed decisions. Various nervous ticks have disappeared, which only get worse with caffeine and other stimulants. Today has been the most productive day I have had in many weeks. I feel this product, given sensible use, will continue to be of great benefit to me. My mind is working not faster, but more efficiently.

I am now finishing off a to-do list that has been sitting on my desk for far too long. I do not even know why I had been putting these tasks off. I now find myself going through them in a orderly manor, whereas usually I would find myself either dismissing them or trying to take them all on at once, leading to unproductive use of my time.

Hope this is of some help to those looking for answers. I suspect everyone will react differently as my research has taught me. For me personally though, this supplement is a winner.

I haven't taken it since but have a heavy day tomorrow so will probably try it out again. Hopefully it has the same results!

Pics attached as I got several requests from members to do so:

https://i.imgur.com/kEoYMHN.jpg?2

https://i.imgur.com/XlsZ87f.jpg?2
Fantastic review! is Adrafinil all that you actually purchased?
MadGhost

Activity: 294

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:10:52 PM

This shit's going to moon, my spidey senses are tingling.

Then it is good , grab some and have fun.

MRPD

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 05:15:55 PM

Haha, I have been watching this coin for the longest. It expresses all the traits that I love. That review that General_A had posted was what made me step up and join the NOO community!
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:36:33 PM

Haha, I have been watching this coin for the longest. It expresses all the traits that I love. That review that General_A had posted was what made me step up and join the NOO community!

Market react over innovation and technologie stuff,not drugs dealing. there's a market,hopefully. but not that kind of explosive one.
MRPD

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 05:39:40 PM

Market react over innovation and technologie stuff,not drugs dealing. there's a market,hopefully. but not that kind of explosive one.

At least this coin has something REAL and tangible to offer, not a scam like those other coins I've seen around that actually have brought technologies to the table.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: