Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOO]NooCoin | Nootropic Payment Gateway | 25% Discount | Now Shipping!  (Read 87322 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NooHackTeam (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:16:26 AM

ico,ipo,ito whatever ..not popular anymore right now,..
too many scam ico or ipo coin

You have a valid statement, but in terms of our ICO, we have operated with transparency, and that includes being open with our identities as well as registering our company.

At the end of the day, an investment is one which should be thought through, and all the risk should be within your acceptable parameters. If you feel there are concerns pertaining to the project, or any unanswered questions, we will maintain a strong presence on all our channels of communication with everyone.

To help aid this channel of communication, we shall be running a Google Hangout in the coming days before the end of the ICO, and we invite you to take part. This is a good opportunity for you and any members of the community to meet and greet with our team, get to know us, and ask any more questions you might have regarding the ICO, and more importantly, the road ahead.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 06:58:59 AM

i think two important things are being overlooked here. 25% off if buy with noocoins and team keeps those coins. they don't resell them. this is natural price growth for the coin. is solid plan for investor value if hold.

Thanks for the support. We have some announcements coming very soon which should explain a little more on what we do with the coins collected as payment. What our business model allows us to do, is facilitate the entry of outside-crypto market participants to obtain and use our currency to buy our products. This is great for the eco-system of the coin, and great for us as we're able bring our products into the spotlight and bring more awareness and even adoption of both the products and the coin.

Soon after the launch, we will be implementing our own exchange, this combined with our affiliate / referral programs, tiered account system, will allow for further market circulation and distribution.

chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:01:59 AM

This is the best ICO Ive seen in a long time. The coins are backed by a real world product.
and the Noo coin team are real people - not hiding. This ico is totally legit and the product its self is very good from what I heave heard.
I actually do like ICO's because I don't mine, and any coin I find that is relatively new has been mined to death
and greedy miners are asking way to much for the coins they hold. An ICO gives anyone a chance to get in at the ground floor.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:03:25 AM

i think two important things are being overlooked here. 25% off if buy with noocoins and team keeps those coins. they don't resell them. this is natural price growth for the coin. is solid plan for investor value if hold.

I noted that to. Very good deal for the investors  Smiley
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:32:21 PM

Once we've received our 3rd party COA's, we will present these to the public domain. These will be ready very soon.

[/quote]

When I asked you for the COA, it was for obvious reasons, like, I want to know what I'm buying, what's in it, where it's from, that sort of thing.

Surprised you haven't made this information available already, you say you've already purchased your first shipment of drugs, surely not without a COA?

You talk a good talk about the business, shame you can't prove that what you're trying to sell me is the real deal.

NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:59:05 PM

Once we've received our 3rd party COA's, we will present these to the public domain. These will be ready very soon.

When I asked you for the COA, it was for obvious reasons, like, I want to know what I'm buying, what's in it, where it's from, that sort of thing.

Surprised you haven't made this information available already, you say you've already purchased your first shipment of drugs, surely not without a COA?

You talk a good talk about the business, shame you can't prove that what you're trying to sell me is the real deal.

The turnaround time for HPLC analysis is quite long. Our first batch is currently being tested by a third party at the moment. We already have the in-house COA (which will be posted in the not so distant future).
Rest assured, there will be third party COAs published before orders are fulfilled! We would not ship in any other manner, quality assurance is our number one priority to customers.

We have disclosed what is in the products, which is simply the chemical(s) listed. Aniracetam is Aniracetam, same goes for the rest of the NooHack range. They're simply the chemical names. We are not creating proprietary blends or stacks, just pure nootropic products.

NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:49:08 PM

The turnaround time for HPLC analysis is quite long. Our first batch is currently being tested by a third party at the moment. We already have the in-house COA (which will be posted in the not so distant future).
Rest assured, there will be third party COAs published before orders are fulfilled! We would not ship in any other manner, quality assurance is our number one priority to customers.

We have disclosed what is in the products, which is simply the chemical(s) listed. Aniracetam is Aniracetam, same goes for the rest of the NooHack range. They're simply the chemical names. We are not creating proprietary blends or stacks, just pure nootropic products.

Except they're not pure are they? And without the COA how the hell do we know what's in them, or the level of purity?

From your website: All of our nootropics are sold as capsules for your convenience. Due to the potency and thus small quantity required for certain nootropics we use microcrystalline cellulose, an inert chemical, as a filler in these capsules. We make every effort to ensure there are no contaminants to affect quality.

So no, I won't rest assured. What percentage is filler? 50%? 99.9%? What was the analysis of the drug before you bulked it up with filler?

And you have the nerve to say you have a COA but won't post it? Why, is it bad? Wouldn't we want your drugs if we saw what was in them?

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:20:00 PM

I have just completed our first NooCoin article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/featured/noocoin-your-nootropic-payment-gateway

Keeping an eye on things, the project looks interesting Smiley
flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:13:05 PM

And ... it begins.  We have our first troll. Even worse the troll in question has a perfectly valid point to go and on and on about.  He'll be right there when trading starts and down will go your price sub-ICO and to the center of the earth.  This COA document is the most important thing a drug seller should have on hand it seems.  Yet you all have got this far without the most important bit.  And I detected some sneaky words a ways back, to wit: "COA will be provided after fullfillment".  What this means is that there won't be truth about the products until they've been paid and shipped.  If I were you I'd get that document ASAP and post-it up here. I'd even delay the ICO until I had it.  It is a huge vulnerability which trolls, dumpers, competition and the generally angry at the world will smash you over the head with repeatedly.  What was the hurry? I'm not thinking there's a long line of dodgy supplement sellers with cryptocoins lined up at the gate.  You have a good idea and some plan to handle the dumping.  Don't give the bastards a legit way to kill you off at the start.

Except they're not pure are they? And without the COA how the hell do we know what's in them, or the level of purity?

From your website: All of our nootropics are sold as capsules for your convenience. Due to the potency and thus small quantity required for certain nootropics we use microcrystalline cellulose, an inert chemical, as a filler in these capsules. We make every effort to ensure there are no contaminants to affect quality.

So no, I won't rest assured. What percentage is filler? 50%? 99.9%? What was the analysis of the drug before you bulked it up with filler?

And you have the nerve to say you have a COA but won't post it? Why, is it bad? Wouldn't we want your drugs if we saw what was in them?

NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:07:15 PM

If by troll you mean someone who's tired of seeing scams and now chooses to ask questions rather than blindly believing what people say on this forum, yeah, that's me.  IPO's backed by nothing but graphics and BS, we've seen it all before. Where's the proof? Graphics on a website? A registered business? If that's all it needs I'll start one. My nootropics will be stronger and cheaper. But no COA or shipping until after the IPO's ended. Sorry, those are the rules! That's why this ANN is only 4 pages long, it looks good, it sounds good, but the old flaws are there, and some of us can see them. They're gonna buy they're own coin with the BTC you give them? Please, I've heard this shit before, go get yourself some Limecoins, he did good graphics too. Here's what happened when I "trolled" a CEO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887314.0 An apparently reputable guy who has many business', well educated, head of a payment processing company, he even wore a suit. But he's gone now. Guess some CEO's can't handle troll's questions...

And I won't be there when trading starts, I've seen nothing to convince me to buy into this. 
Slaxt

Activity: 476

Gone......

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:11:46 AM

Smiley

TC is the worse thing to happen to default, needs to open his eyes and not jump to conclusions, not everyone lies!!! Anyway as promised I have left, pass word changed to long random which I will forget like that plonker who ruined a perfectly fine account.
Annington

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:36:58 AM

We're saying the same things brother. Without documentation this is an obvious scam; I'm sick of the BS myself.

If by troll you mean someone who's tired of seeing scams and now chooses to ask questions rather than blindly believing what people say on this forum, yeah, that's me.  IPO's backed by nothing but graphics and BS, we've seen it all before. Where's the proof? Graphics on a website? A registered business? If that's all it needs I'll start one. My nootropics will be stronger and cheaper. But no COA or shipping until after the IPO's ended. Sorry, those are the rules! That's why this ANN is only 4 pages long, it looks good, it sounds good, but the old flaws are there, and some of us can see them. They're gonna buy they're own coin with the BTC you give them? Please, I've heard this shit before, go get yourself some Limecoins, he did good graphics too. Here's what happened when I "trolled" a CEO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887314.0 An apparently reputable guy who has many business', well educated, head of a payment processing company, he even wore a suit. But he's gone now. Guess some CEO's can't handle troll's questions...

And I won't be there when trading starts, I've seen nothing to convince me to buy into this. 
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

And ... it begins.  We have our first troll. Even worse the troll in question has a perfectly valid point to go and on and on about.  He'll be right there when trading starts and down will go your price sub-ICO and to the center of the earth.  This COA document is the most important thing a drug seller should have on hand it seems.  Yet you all have got this far without the most important bit.  And I detected some sneaky words a ways back, to wit: "COA will be provided after fullfillment".  What this means is that there won't be truth about the products until they've been paid and shipped.  If I were you I'd get that document ASAP and post-it up here. I'd even delay the ICO until I had it.  It is a huge vulnerability which trolls, dumpers, competition and the generally angry at the world will smash you over the head with repeatedly.  What was the hurry? I'm not thinking there's a long line of dodgy supplement sellers with cryptocoins lined up at the gate.  You have a good idea and some plan to handle the dumping.  Don't give the bastards a legit way to kill you off at the start.

Thank you for your concern, it is understandable. The products we are selling are indeed pure. Fillers are only used in the Noopept and Phenylpiracetam capsules due to their low dosage. To further explain, we are not creating out own pressed pills here, we are using vegetarian capsules to contain the product. We take grave importance in the quality control process, and as I stated earlier, "third party COAs published before orders are fulfilled!". We would not ship products, nor accept full orders, until we have received these documents. It is essential for future of the business and as stated in our FAQ, every batch will go through the same process. I fully understand if you do not wish to buy in at this stage, that is your choice.
In regards to third party analysis, we currently have an ETA of two weeks for this process to be complete, and will keep the community updated with progress.
We have now attached the in-house analysis forms of each batch of product, the link can be found in the OP. These are the bathes that are being tested via a third party at the current time.

garyfox

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:04:53 PM

It seems that some people are unnecessarily anxious about our quality control process which has been clearly laid out and is in fact in line with every other NooTropic and health supplement businesses. I did not personally decide lightly or quickly to join this business. I wanted it to be sustainable and have a viable method of delivering value back to people as well as have a unique value proposition.

I would not be so harsh as to call someone a troll, however, they have raised some good points and likewise we have replied with solid answers. If they want to continue to be emotional about this then that too is their right. I think beyond the above thread there is little more to add. Every new business can be criticized in one way or another if people have that intent and want have a rant.

As a business we have a solid business plan and have made significant investments in terms of time and resources that will benefit many people.

We will make further announcements shortly and publish information as it becomes available.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:06:11 PM

This is just another icoscam by "new dev" from a pump and dump group.
Why it needs an ico?
Euphoriacoin is already with the store working and delivering better products without ico.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=863799.0
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:14:23 PM

Apples and oranges. Not remotely the same product. This is a fully legal supplement company.
NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:40:35 AM

This is just another icoscam by "new dev" from a pump and dump group.
Why it needs an ico?
Euphoriacoin is already with the store working and delivering better products without ico.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=863799.0

Hi Emilio,

If you take care to read some of the replies, you will get the answer to why the distribution method is an ICO.
An ICO is not automatically a scam. Infact, it is a valid method of distribution just as Proof of Work is, the difference with proof of work, is that some big miners mostly from China can mine over 50% of the coin themselves. Not particularly good for a 'fair' distribution.

As for crowd funding, an ICO is a little bit like an IPO, in that the coin hopes to get a little boost of funding to continue expanding, and work on the planned releases. If you wish to ask me personally about any concerns or questions you may have regarding the coin or products, please do not hesitate to send me a direct message. Any further accusations of 'scam' couldn't be farther from the truth, and we will simply prove that we are not by going ahead.

Its one thing to be vocal, and express feedback, its another to start fudding and making baseless accusations.

NooHackTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:15:47 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 02:55:09 AM by NooHackTeam

NooHack Updates and Announcements

Thanks for the really good feedback and response after launching our CFC.
Obviously there has been some constructive criticism which we really appreciate and we've had plenty of internal discussions on how to try and look at each issue that is raised.

• COA's from the supplier have been uploaded: https://mega.co.nz/#F!FcI2jQ5S!stgf5XL8uDUNOK0gWJYNdA
  • We have launched our own forum which will be a point of discussion for not just users on this forum, but also from Nootropics users and other customers at our website.
  • We are excited to announce the Noo Exchange Fair-Share Value System, a service product which will allow users to trade NOO / BTC and other NOO trading pairs directly at NooHack. This will be an exchange that rewards NooCoin owners who deposit their coins on our exchange.
    At our exchange, we will be working with some fiat gateways to allow the direct purchase of NOO for fiat currencies. Simply depositing your NOO onto the exchange will give you an interest payment.
    More information regarding this feature can be found in our Noo Exchange white paper found HERE

• Finally, we shall be releasing an Infomercial video Sunday night which is is a fun introduction to our brand, business and coin!

Thank you all for following and supporting our project. As we move forward, we will continue to post our updates on here, as well as our usual social media channels.

If you haven't followed already, we will be updating our progress at our usual social media channels at the links below.

CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:06:53 AM

looks good!
bakedrice

Activity: 338

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 10:14:27 AM

soo.. what happens to the coins not sold?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: