Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2017, 04:27:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bytecent: Peer-to-Peer Rewards Network - Bytecent.com | AQRewards.com  (Read 112356 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MissCrypto

Activity: 933

shitcoiner extraordinaire

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 10:36:17 PM

Nice to see that I'm not the only one hoarding byc Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 06:24:17 AM

Nice to see that I'm not the only one hoarding byc Grin

Not the only one Wink

hdn

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:09:05 PM

price dumped again to 10k Huh Huh
Bytecent

Activity: 601

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 03:22:44 PM

Earlier this morning someone with a newly created account decided to post FUD, the post was deleted for obvious reasons. If you are not going to post under your real account, do not bother posting here. However, I will address some of the comments made.

1. Bytecent doesn't support Windows XP nor does Microsoft. Why is anyone still using Windows XP?

2. Bytecent does work on Windows 7, but I doubt someone that still uses Windows XP will have the correct hardware to run Bytecent.

3. On our download page it clearly states if you do not already have Bytecent installed on your computer download the full version. If you already have Bytecent installed on your PC download the update. The full version has the preloaded blockchain data included, the update doesn't. Once again, this is clearly explained on the website.

4. The newbie posting complained about no zip file or source being available. Bytecent is a closed source project, and the source is only given to reputable exchanges. This has been discussed ad nauseam on this thread.

5. He claimed there is no information about the project. I guess the 76 pages of information here is all an illusion.

Enjoy your weekend everyone...

Best,
Christopher
0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:21:49 PM

4. The newbie posting complained about no zip file or source being available. Bytecent is a closed source project, and the source is only given to reputable exchanges. This has been discussed ad nauseam on this thread.

How do we know this coin isn't a scam if we can't see the source? What's stopping you from putting in a backdoor that lets you generate coins on demand. Why do exchanges get source code but users don't?  Huh Huh
Bytecent

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:26:31 PM

How do we know this coin isn't a scam if we can't see the source? What's stopping you from putting in a backdoor that lets you generate coins on demand. Why do exchanges get source code but users don't?  Huh Huh

1. Bytecent is almost 3 years old, and no one has complained about backdoors or malware.

2. Do you have the source to Chrome, Windows, or the hundreds of applications on your PC?

3. Exchanges get the source because exchanges are not interested in mining and they also need quality control.

4. No one is forcing you are anyone else to mine Bytecent, there are hundreds of other altcoins.

If you want to know more about this project, read the earlier posts. All of your questions were answered and discussed dozens of times.
0xfff

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

How do we know this coin isn't a scam if we can't see the source? What's stopping you from putting in a backdoor that lets you generate coins on demand. Why do exchanges get source code but users don't?  Huh Huh

1. Bytecent is almost 3 years old, and no one has complained about backdoors or malware.

2. Do you have the source to Chrome, Windows, or the hundreds of applications on your PC?

3. Exchanges get the source because exchanges are not interested in mining and they also need quality control.

4. No one is forcing you are anyone else to mine Bytecent, there are hundreds of other altcoins.

If you want to know more about this project, read the earlier posts. All of your questions were answered and discussed dozens of times.

1. That is irrelevant.

2. I don't use Chrome or Windows. I use GNU/Linux.

3. ??

4. I don't mine lol

I think you fear miners improving you inefficient code and profiting off of it. Maybe you should write a better miner for your users? More efficient miner would make it harder to attack the chain.
Bytecent

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 05:46:17 PM

1. That is irrelevant.

2. I don't use Chrome or Windows. I use GNU/Linux.

3. ??

4. I don't mine lol

I think you fear miners improving you inefficient code and profiting off of it. Maybe you should write a better miner for your users? More efficient miner would make it harder to attack the chain.

1. Maybe not to you, but a track record is relevant to most people.

2. You missed the point.

3. Reread.

4. Ok?

5. Someone "attacking the chain" is not the reason why Bytecent is closed source. As I suggested, read the earlier posts if you want to know why.
kb4scv

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:19:20 PM

This is he third discussion on the forums I have read today where someone just throws crap out without bothering to read anything about he coin ( either because they don't want to, or just don't care). If they are really interested in the project they would take the time to read.  If they don't, they have other reasons.  Wouldn't bother to respond to obvious dis-interest or mis-direction!

Glad to see BYC getting some attention.  Keep up the good work.
Bytecent

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 09:29:04 PM

This is he third discussion on the forums I have read today where someone just throws crap out without bothering to read anything about he coin ( either because they don't want to, or just don't care). If they are really interested in the project they would take the time to read.  If they don't, they have other reasons.  Wouldn't bother to respond to obvious dis-interest or mis-direction!

Glad to see BYC getting some attention.  Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your continued support.
Bitcoin CEO

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:06:03 AM

Insane swings on the market Shocked Sad that many are not interested holding long term, decent size community could buy almost the whole supply.
tyson187

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:25:17 AM

since bytecent bounty is offline I am using AQ Rewards ,but I can't earn any bytecent ,

everytime I tried to click on a app in the earn section of AQ it opens the android browser and redirects me to some website instead of the google play store , it redirected me to the gameprize.com but now it goes to the trending.com website .

I tried to download the apps on my phone (LG G4, 6.0.1) directly through the google play store , but the AQ rewards app doesn't  recognize the installed apps ,

so my question is , am I doing something wrong or are there some restrictions  ?

████
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║

████

████
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║

████
Bytecent

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 06:15:12 PM

since bytecent bounty is offline I am using AQ Rewards ,but I can't earn any bytecent ,

everytime I tried to click on a app in the earn section of AQ it opens the android browser and redirects me to some website instead of the google play store , it redirected me to the gameprize.com but now it goes to the trending.com website .

I tried to download the apps on my phone (LG G4, 6.0.1) directly through the google play store , but the AQ rewards app doesn't  recognize the installed apps ,

so my question is , am I doing something wrong or are there some restrictions  ?

AQ Rewards use several different networks. Unfortunately, some networks redirect you if the app is no longer available. You will need to go down the list of apps.

I would also suggest looking at the freebies section.
tyson187

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:46:17 PM

AQ Rewards use several different networks. Unfortunately, some networks redirect you if the app is no longer available. You will need to go down the list of apps.

I would also suggest looking at the freebies section.

the redirection occurs in the Freebies & Services section ( I have 13 apps at the moment in this section) ,

in the Apps section and the Share link section ,I got only one app/game Juggernaut Champions

looks like there's not much of an offer for my region , well I will just have to wait til the new update comes out, til then I will keep tryin.

thanks

████
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║

████

████
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║
║ ║ ║

████
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.