Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2017, 02:27:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.0.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 4 Years Old  (Read 159232 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ghostlander
Legendary

Activity: 949

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 01:54:01 AM

time to stop using cryptopia and other problems exchanges.. theres a new player in the horizon, looks like it might be a really good exchange.

http://www.altcoinexchange.com

There are no problems with Cryptopia. They do business very well.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bluebox

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:18:26 AM

time to stop using cryptopia and other problems exchanges.. theres a new player in the horizon, looks like it might be a really good exchange.

He's spamming everything with a referral link... /ignore

"The hurrier I go, the behinder I get..." - Lewis Carroll
sparker327

Activity: 126

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

your out of your mind if you really think that.. wallets constantly in maintenance and issues with people not getting withdrawals.. heres one for you.. The SIGT wallet has been locked for 3 weeks now, no one can withdraw or add anything. Cryptopia states its a problem with the wallet syncing and they are rebuilding, SIGT Devs says thats not the case, wallets work fine everywhere else and syncing takes a day, not 3 weeks. Cryptopia also suspending peoples accounts for what they deem "suspicious activity" though they wont explain what that means, especially since they allow bots to be used. Cant quite figure out what suspicious behavior you can have trading on your account. Yeah, Cryptopia is fucking wonderful.

Check out ALTCOINEXCHANGE. Made for Traders, by Traders. REGISTER now for early access and a chance to EARN MONEY!!

http://www.altcoinexchange.com?kid=H156Q
sparker327

Activity: 126

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:41:15 PM

no actually im not, i added to about 4 forums i frequent and its in my signature line.. thats it.

Check out ALTCOINEXCHANGE. Made for Traders, by Traders. REGISTER now for early access and a chance to EARN MONEY!!

http://www.altcoinexchange.com?kid=H156Q
FractalUniverse

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:17:33 PM

i dont have any problems with cryptopia for now. made small orb withdrawal few days ago and it was fast.
only their confirmation e-mails are sometimes not coming to my mailbox, so i have to have them resent.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bluebox

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

no actually im not, i added to about 4 forums i frequent and its in my signature line.. thats it.

"Advertising spam is not allowed, this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc. Mining pool ops should make a thread within the Mining section of Alt Currencies. Most OP's already link to pools available so advertising your pool is unnecessary and leads to too much spam. Exchanges, shops, gambling sites, etc, should make a thread in the Marketplace section of Alt Currencies."

"The hurrier I go, the behinder I get..." - Lewis Carroll
ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:03:50 PM

your out of your mind if you really think that.. wallets constantly in maintenance and issues with people not getting withdrawals.. heres one for you.. The SIGT wallet has been locked for 3 weeks now, no one can withdraw or add anything. Cryptopia states its a problem with the wallet syncing and they are rebuilding, SIGT Devs says thats not the case, wallets work fine everywhere else and syncing takes a day, not 3 weeks. Cryptopia also suspending peoples accounts for what they deem "suspicious activity" though they wont explain what that means, especially since they allow bots to be used. Cant quite figure out what suspicious behavior you can have trading on your account. Yeah, Cryptopia is fucking wonderful.

Do you see how many coins they have got listed? It isn't easy to maintain so many wallets in a good working order. They don't list outright scams and don't delist without a real reason.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
AltMiner.net

Activity: 84

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

🛠 NEW MINING POOL HAS BEEN ADDED 🛠

https://altminer.net
Low latency, scalable and secure mining pool infrastructure
Currently only 0.45% fee (PROMO)
Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

▶️▶️▶️ How to mine❓
Use the following parameters at your preferred mining software (replace WALLET with your wallet address):
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:4233 -u WALLET -p c=ORB

▶️▶️▶️ How to use a different difficulty❓
You can use the parameter d=? in your password to set the desired difficulty, good for NiceHash etc.
Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:4233 -u WALLET -p c=ORB,d=8

▶️▶️▶️ Explorer
https://altminer.net/explorer/ORB

▶️▶️▶️ Nodelist
https://altminer.net/explorer/peers?id=579

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
evok3d

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:44:18 AM

Hi,

My wallet crashed and i have to re-sync. Can you please update the blockchain files on your website and on the thread. They are pretty outdated.

My connection at home is not really fast. Would appreciate a fresh chain file if someone can help me out.

Cheers.

ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

Hi,

My wallet crashed and i have to re-sync. Can you please update the blockchain files on your website and on the thread. They are pretty outdated.

My connection at home is not really fast. Would appreciate a fresh chain file if someone can help me out.

Cheers.

No need to resync unless the file system died. Just let it re-index using the existing block chain data.

Those block chain snapshots should be updated probably, but I only run Linux currently.

evok3d

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

Hi,

Cheers.

No need to resync unless the file system died. Just let it re-index using the existing block chain data.

Those block chain snapshots should be updated probably, but I only run Linux currently.

Thanks for your help. The issue has occurred before where my laptop crashes while a wallet is open. The only working solution i have found is getting a fresh chain data set in there and starting the wallet again. Else and as is happening right now, the wallet crashes while attempting to re-index. When i remove the chain files, it opens without an issues.

As for the chain files, i just grabbed my linux data files and brought them into windows. it didnt seems to cause any issues, its working fine, even sent a transaction to confirm.

Are you sure in the case of ORB they differ depending on distribution?

Cheers.

ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

Cheers.

There were reports of Windows snapshots not working for Linux and vice versa, but it was a couple of years ago and many things have been changed since.

evok3d

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

Cheers.

There were reports of Windows snapshots not working for Linux and vice versa, but it was a couple of years ago and many things have been changed since.

No worries. Can you please update the linux one, ill give it a go and see what happens. Worst case scenario, the Linux one has been updated Smiley

Cheers for your help

EDIT: just used the linux chain file on the OP and it worked in windows. If you could please help me with a recent version of this, it would help a lot. That one is very far behind.

ghostlander
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

Cheers.

No worries. Can you please update the linux one, ill give it a go and see what happens. Worst case scenario, the Linux one has been updated Smiley

Cheers for your help

EDIT: just used the linux chain file on the OP and it worked in windows. If you could please help me with a recent version of this, it would help a lot. That one is very far behind.

I have updated .orbitcoin.tar.xz

cryptostiltskin

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:48:48 PM

This coin is being delisted from CoinExchange. Everyone please remove your coins before November 1st.

noalternative

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

Would like to buy about 50 orbs.  I will pay $10 for them with paypal.  Please pm if you are interested.
FractalUniverse

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:11:07 AM

Paypal? ugh you should get some bitcoin or other major coin first

zPools

Activity: 81

ALTCOM mining pool

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:55:51 AM

Orbitcoin was added to multi.zPools.de

How to connect:
No registration is needed. Just point your wallet address to the server!
stratum+tcp://multi.zPools.de:4233 -u <Your Orbitcoin Wallet Address>

How to custom diff (advanced):

Yiimp uses a cool feature to adjust your difficulty just with the password field!
stratum+tcp://multi.zPools.de:4233 -u <Your Orbitcoin Wallet Address> -p d=<difficulty>

Fee:
Will stay the same
0.5% - fixed fee

Payout:
Is fair and often
Payout are every hour for balances over 0.001 ORB

Having Problem to get started?
The pool tries to find out which currency you want to mine by the address you put in. Thats not always working. Please try
stratum+tcp://multi.zPools.de:4233 -u <Your Orbitcoin Wallet Address> -p c=ORB

The now 4 years old "4 Horsemen" paved the way for many Altcoins, so they deserve a proper treatment
I want to bring the 4 Horsemen back together! You can mine PXE, ORB, and HAL here. FTC is syncing, but this sweety is slow Smiley

ALTCOM mining pool - www.zPools.de - see you there

Multi Algorithm mining pool - multi.zPools.de - lets get dirty
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.