Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unique and Personalised Custom Art  (Read 380 times)
kdawn (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 01:05:10 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2015, 01:36:00 PM by kdawn

Hi,

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to the community and say a welcome to you all.

I am an Artist, Designer and Photographer (I hold an Honours Degree in Documentary Photography), I am a very creative person and want to offer my services to create you the artwork you need, which will be unique and personalised to your taste. Every piece of artwork I create is unique and I do not copy or print any of my work for mass production, I like that every piece is different.

I have no prices shown because I do not currently have a portfolio, This is what I am hoping to gain on BitcoinTalk. I encourage the use of an escrow (an escrow that is public and trusted by us both will be the best call), I am happy to complete the work before any payment, I will show you what I have completed in a "low quality" digital photo, If you are not happy, You do not have to pay. I will ship all work worldwide with tracking,

What I am offering

Drawing
Painting (Watercolour, Acrylic)
Wall Art (Minimalistic, Modern and Bold)
Design Work (Graphic Design, Logo etc)
Photography (Weddings, Casual shots, Model shoots) - FYI I am Female (Some Female Models prefer a Female Photographer) - I am only offering Photography services in the UK (South, South-West, South-East)

Prices

Prices will always be reasonable but as I am looking to build a portfolio. I will offer discount.

Please let me know what you are after and I will give you a personalised quote that we can negotiate on.

I take any payment method you wish obviously including Bitcoin.

Any other notes

I can Draw and Paint in a wide variety of styles, just try me.

If you are after something I have not listed on here that doesn’t mean I cant do it. Once again, try me.

Portfolio

I will be uploading some of my work today

Regards,

K Dawn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: