Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:48:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Story of Bob Surplus  (Read 54937 times)
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 01:01:06 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 02:15:17 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 02:05:36 PM

This story is THE reason I chose to go with NOBL.

Why?  Is NOBL a BOB coin.

It's not and we'd like to keep it that way.

99.9% of the alts out there are not and will never be a BOB coin so I guess that makes ShitCoin and NUGGETS a Super Strong Buy.  haha!

If you are implying that 99.9% of altcoins are ALL non-scam coins then you are delusional and should not make any future financial investments before having your head examined.
BitSwift

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 11:17:59 PM

Scams don't deliver.

Bitswift does.

Version 2 has arrived.  PLEASE UPDATE NOW!

Most of the new features will unlock 10 minutes after the Ball Drops in Times Square (New Years) EST.

New fee structure goes live Jan 11th / midnight.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YYlpPRzJXZVJJY2M/view?usp=sharing
^ windows

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWHlSM2ZuQVh1aEU/view?usp=sharing
^ os x

Swift backed by Cloud GB will be enabled shortly after Jan 11th.

New site www.bitswift.io

If you are not already on our slack - you should be - the new information is always updated there first.
https://theblocknet.slack.com/messages/bitswift/

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:52:55 AM

Scams don't deliver.

Bitswift does.

Most of the new features will unlock 10 minutes after the Ball Drops in Times Square (New Years) EST.

^ windows

^ os x

New site www.bitswift.io

If you are not already on our slack - you should be - the new information is always updated there first.

The gist of this thread is Bitswift was created by scammers, if that's true (which I believe is most likely) who the fuck are you?
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:39:30 AM

Scams don't deliver.

Bitswift does.

^ windows

^ os x

New site www.bitswift.io

The gist of this thread is Bitswift was created by scammers, if that's true (which I believe is most likely) who the fuck are you?

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must me Side Show Bob

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
BitSwift

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 02:47:02 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 03:01:15 AM by BitSwift

Scams don't deliver.

Bitswift does.

Version 2 has arrived.  PLEASE UPDATE NOW!

^ windows

^ os x

New site www.bitswift.io

I am Paul.  The story here does not go into how Bitswift to me was never considered or ever thought of as a scam.  The story does not cover the part where I realized that to Bob, Bitswift was only going to be a scam.  The story does not cover the part where I used every last bitcoin I owned to save BitSwift from Bob.  The story does not cover the part where Bob ordered his whole group to dump swift into oblivion and where I used every last bitcoin I owned to save it - to keep BitSwift above ICO price  - and to save any investors involved.

I sacrificed myself for BitSwift - now BitSwift finances itself through its own currency.

Other than those minor details - the story was pretty good.

Swift Exists, funny how SwiftExist the first service the BitSwift network offers to its users Wink  

I blame synchronicity.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:07:19 AM

Paul (aka BitSwift) speaks the truth.  Can confirm.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:11:00 AM

I would love to hear the juicy details of this and how it played out behind the scenes.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
BitSwift

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 03:15:27 AM

I would love to hear the juicy details of this and how it played out behind the scenes.

The truth and details are forever locked in the bittrex charts and in my trade history.

If you want another chapter written about this, about the specific details surrounding Bitswifts revival and survival... perhaps if I get time, I will write something like our friend Ishmael did.

For now though I am focused on Bitswift version 2.

Check us out www.bitswift.io

We are not going anywhere, if we were, we would be gone by now.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 03:17:23 AM

Well...I'm not much for juicy details and drama.  But it played out just like Paul said.

Paul never thought BitSwift was just to be played by Bob.  Bob, of course, had no plans other than to pump it, make money, and leave it.  Paul didn't like that, so when a lot of the group dumped, it was into Paul's very large buy wall at 8000 sats because he wanted the coin to go on and do good things.  He still works incredibly hard on BitSwift.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:34:23 AM

"Paul exploded into the group. He did not seem to sleep; he had massive stacks of BTC and deployed them ruthlessly. Over the next 48 hrs he singlehandedly transformed both the group’s energy and the charts of Librex. The foot soldiers were drawn to him and followed his lead, jumping at the chance to eat whatever smaller walls their stacks would allow. Paul’s attitude was ruthless and manic. If  some smaller group tried to dump into his support and stop his advance he would sight up the charts, find their five or ten btc encampment and attack it, saying fuck you man, you’re my bitch now. And Bob’s foot soldiers – now Paul’s foot soldiers - would pour through the breach after him, mopping up what was left from Paul’s assault. Within days Librex was comfortably in double digits, with Paul holding the fort seemingly without sleep."

Sounds like you let your passion and ego get the better of you with this Bitswift shit tbh.
This story reads like Bob is a genius surrounded by morons. A mid level pimp? I think he's a lot more than that.
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:42:23 AM

You missed the bit about the Sistine Chapel.
KronenbergsSister

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:46:25 AM

yea that and the whole christian redemption thing.

he is playing you guys like a deck of cards.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:59:49 AM

Right? you'd think after Librex these guys would know the score. Fool me once..............
BitSwift

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:27:23 AM

All I can say is I have delivered on everything that I said would be delivered.  To all the investors who invested based on the promises made - they got the product they invested in.

Download the wallet and see for yourself.

I will leave this place now.  I have better things to focus on.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 12:41:27 PM

Right? you'd think after Librex these guys would know the score. Fool me once..............
.... Fool me once again....
.... and once more...
.... again ....
.... and again ....
..... Fool me once more ....
..... and again ....
... and I will go to another p&d group  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:33:35 PM

The hero in our story should now be called Bob Deficit Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 4824

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:42:11 PM

Scams don't deliver.

Bitswift does.

^ windows

^ os x

New site www.bitswift.io

Not endorsing but just pointing out that XMR was built on a scam coin.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 09:40:55 AM

Very fun read.  Very sad story about the state of crypto.

I think in 10 years this could be a classic story and turned into a movie. hahaha

TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:45:47 PM

Very fun read.  Very sad story about the state of crypto.

I think in 10 years this could be a classic story and turned into a movie. hahaha

A movie shot primarily in a fat geek's basement is not going to do well.

This piece should be quoted anytime blind followers start spouting garbage to claim how awesome their coin is.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: