Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Midwest-Area: Agents/Partners Needed: Get Paid $Thou$and$ for a Few Hours Work  (Read 1511 times)
Buggsy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 03:42:57 PM

Attention All Bitcoiners in USA Midwest Area (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, maybe Illinois).

We're looking for 10-12 smart, motivated & fearless individuals to help in a big-time lucrative project.

For a few hours of prep time over the next month or two, and literally about 1/2 hour actual work you'll earn several thou$and dollars.

You receive your cut in CASH but participants must be familiar with and able to work in bitcoin.

Other requirements for qualified candidates are:

1. Age 21-35 (or can pass for at least 21)
2. Intelligent, motivated, fearless & able to understand calculated risk to make decisions on-the-fly
3. Independent & Leader-Mindset, unaffected by most crowd-think or mass market philosophies
4. Access to minimum $2000 worth of BITCOIN right now (not at risk)

Interested candidates will receive full details of the project upon completing a couple Qualification Tests (online only, no cost)

Send me a PM here to take the next step.

Buggsy

P.S. I'm aware this post is probably going to be immediately flamed as an obvious scam, but frankly we're not worried about that. It's a totally real opportunity but only appropriate for a select few who can understand it, who can evaluate it properly and thoroughly by themselves before making a "go or no go" decision on it for themselves, and who can handle the personal responsibility issues of participation. The reward is great for those who can make the cut, and we don't much care about the opinions or flames of those who can't make the grade.  So go ahead and have fun flaming away in public if that's how you roll, haha, and leave the capable and open minded individuals to just PM me for more details in private.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l3mmy

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:57:30 PM

Attention All Bitcoiners in USA Midwest Area (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, maybe Illinois).

We're looking for 10-12 smart, motivated & fearless individuals to help in a big-time lucrative project.

For a few hours of prep time over the next month or two, and literally about 1/2 hour actual work you'll earn several thou$and dollars.

You receive your cut in CASH but participants must be familiar with and able to work in bitcoin.

Other requirements for qualified candidates are:

1. Age 21-35 (or can pass for at least 21)
2. Intelligent, motivated, fearless & able to understand calculated risk to make decisions on-the-fly
3. Independent & Leader-Mindset, unaffected by most crowd-think or mass market philosophies
4. Access to minimum $2000 worth of BITCOIN right now (not at risk)

Interested candidates will receive full details of the project upon completing a couple Qualification Tests (online only, no cost)

Send me a PM here to take the next step.

Buggsy

P.S. I'm aware this post is probably going to be immediately flamed as an obvious scam, but frankly we're not worried about that. It's a totally real opportunity but only appropriate for a select few who can understand it, who can evaluate it properly and thoroughly by themselves before making a "go or no go" decision on it for themselves, and who can handle the personal responsibility issues of participation. The reward is great for those who can make the cut, and we don't much care about the opinions or flames of those who can't make the grade.  So go ahead and have fun flaming away in public if that's how you roll, haha, and leave the capable and open minded individuals to just PM me for more details in private.

I'm listening though skeptical
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: