Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will survive enemies it has created ??  (Read 1696 times)
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

Bitcoin is trying to eliminate US Dollar, Euro (world currencies), banks, gold, silver, anti-government, debit cards and credit cards, anti-tax

How will Bitcoin survive the many enemies it has created by declaring itself a revolution in payment system and decentralization??

some other things that are similar to bitcoin, it should not be used as an enemy, because later blockchain and crypto itself will face many challenges, in my opinion even though it does have different principles but it would be better if they cooperate

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:06:58 AM

as I know bitcoin is not want to eliminate all the currency like US Dollar, Euro (world currencies), banks, gold, silver, anti-government, debit cards and credit cards, anti-tax. but bitcoin is try to live beside all the currency, like the optional currency when the main currency can't be used for a while

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:09:49 AM

Bitcoin is trying to eliminate US Dollar, Euro (world currencies), banks, gold, silver, anti-government, debit cards and credit cards, anti-tax

How will Bitcoin survive the many enemies it has created by declaring itself a revolution in payment system and decentralization??

What? Who told you bitcoin is trying to eliminate the dollar and fiat system? Bitcoin is here to eliminate middlemen that gets so much in many transactions. Bitcoin and other fiats can co-exist with each other because our life revolves around physically and virtually.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

Bitcoin and the Blockchain technology is something that cannot be underestimated and thrown away. The technology is a revolutionary one and as the people get to know more about its concept and the benefits it offers, it will meet the mainstream adoption and continue to grow stronger.
what I know is cryptocurrency was established with a technology system that is so extraordinary. and as of now, cryptocurrency has been able to survive and compete with FIAT, US Dollar, Euro bank, gold, silver. and need to remember that cryptocurrency will never replace the world currency. cryptocurrency and world currencies will remain and will continue to compete in their respective fields.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

BTC was born as an alternative currency that can give people freedom from present financial surveillance and high cost of transfers - but BTC has the power to kill fiat, no doubt. We actually need to wait up to see what happens, how BTC takes over the facts you mentioned.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

It's going to take a long shoot for Bitcoin to actually take over the aforementioned currencies. The first step is to gain mass adoption, which is still hanging for a while now afterwhich then how much do people use it as a means of exchange of goods and services. Aside that, I don't see anything happening soon.

If US Dollars, Euro (world currencies), banks, gold, silver, anti-government, debit cards and anti-tax exist simultaneously, then why Bitcoin cannot join them and make them a great company. Each of these "enemies" has its own purpose. And if one of them does poorly, then it can be replaced. I don't see the problem!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

Bitcoin isn't the one that created those currencies, it has been there even before the existence of bitcoin.

Those created the idea to a coder to create decentralized currency where people can have freedom and remain anonymous with its transactions. I won't question the survivability of bitcoin anymore, its past is already enough to conclude that it will survive no matter and how many enemies are there for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

I'm sure that the US Dollars, Euro (world currencies), banks, gold, silver, anti-government, debit cards and Bitcoin may not be enemies, but friends, because they contain different ideas and have different sources. None of them interferes with others, but complements their imperfect functionality.
All of those things are competitors to bitcoin and also compete among each other, the last thing that any of the entities behind those currencies or services want is another strong competitor, I really do not think that bitcoin is going to force the disappearance of any of those, but it is surely going to weaken their power and their influence in the markets.
I agree with what you said because bitcoin is just a currency which is here to give liberation from the government and the world economic breakdown. Meanwhile, I don't see any reason why Bitcoin will be competitor for debit and credit companies since we need them in other for crypto currency to be use on everyday activities.

Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

The emergence of Bitcoin has created competition between it and Fiat money (and gold). That's normal. Many governments perceive Bitcoin as a competitor to Fiat money, often trying to limit Bitcoin. Therefore, in order to survive, Bitcoin must compete with Fiat money. By the way, history has already seen an example when a better kind of money competed with a less perfect one. For example, when Fiat money was in its infancy, it was forced to compete with gold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: