Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 08:12:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USA. 61 years of tornadoes compiled in one image  (Read 829 times)
pekv2

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 24, 2012, 06:16:30 PM

Some cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 04:04:53 AM

WOW! Why do 98.6% of them stem from Atlas's home in Texas?
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 04:06:40 AM

WOW! Why do 98.6% of them stem from Atlas's home in Texas?

Because noone is perfect.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 06:37:45 PM

I am definitely thinking moving the underground Loup Lair to Nevada is a good idea. Sixty-one years of not getting sucked up into a funnel and meeting Dorothy? Priceless.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
pekv2

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 06:54:28 PM

Two years ago, we got hit by tornadoes, reporters said it wasn't a tornado, but obviously one or two did touched down, tree's were up rooted in my town all over the place. The tree's in my back yard are tall n skinny, the tips were touching the ground when this happened. Then finally, the reporters cameout and said ah yea [weatherchannel & radio], this town did get hit with tornadoes :s. morons tried to tell the ones that seen the tornadoes, else different.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 06:55:06 PM

I am definitely thinking moving the underground Loup Lair to Nevada is a good idea. Sixty-one years of not getting sucked up into a funnel and meeting Dorothy? Priceless.

(The) Loup Lair: What an excellent name for an upscale nightclub inside a Vegas resort.

The closest I've ever gotten to seeing/experiencing one was on HWY 29 heading north to Brookings, SD. It was night and to the west I thought I saw a funnel when lightning flashed. I opted to stop at the rest area among others. Although it was terrible outside, and it didn't look good for us inside, I put all my fear to rest and started to comfort a crying little girl with her folks. I spoke in a calm voice, assuring her that everything will be fine, that it was only a storm, not mentioning the tornado I think I saw. Shortly afterward, the storm passed enough that we all returned to our vehicles and left for our final destination. To this day, I always remember the part of calming that little girl during, what seemed at the time, imminent doom.

~Bruno~
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 25, 2012, 08:37:29 PM

Cozy Caverns!!

http://www.cozycaverns.com/Pictures_and_Videos.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.