Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Simple Desktop Clock [own made]  (Read 1358 times)
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:39:48 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 06:24:09 AM by BitcoinFreak12

I`m selling my own coded Simple Desktop Clock software [version 1.1] features:

-What it is is basically a clock that shows time in milliseconds,seconds,minutes,and hours
    -It stays in top of all windows and its very easy to use and also very small (~1mb).
    -It is also movable, so it is much much better than windows default clock, so why not just buy it now?
    -It is only for Windows OS.
    ***NEW*** Customizable background and text color (just click on the text or background and the color dialog will appear)

How to use: -Left click on it and hold mouse button to move it around
                    -Right click on it to close it
                    -Scroll with middle mouse button to change the color

PRICE: Only 0.003 BTC fixed price! (or you can offer a lower price also, which i`ll decide if to accept or not)
BUY IT FROM HERE: https://cointoli.com/?product=34

Want to promote my product? Affiliates can earn 10% of the price. If you do then do this:
1) Make an account at https://cointoli.com/  and login
2) Go to my product page, and you will see your affiliate link at the bottom-right of the page
3) Post that link to forums, chatrooms, your signature, wherever you want to promote it
4) After somebody buys the product using your affiliate link, you automatically get the 10% in your cointoli account, where you can withdraw it instantly (everything is automatic no need to wait for people)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rgfii

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 05:54:53 PM

I`m selling my own coded Simple Desktop Clock software [version 1.1] fearures:

-What it is is basically a clock that shows time in miliseconds,seconds,minutes,and hours
    -It stays in top of all windows and its very easy to use and also very small (~1mb).
    -It is also movable, so it is much much better than windows default clock, so why not just buy it now?
    -It is only for Windows OS.
    ***NEW*** Customizable background and text color (just click on the text or background and the color dialog will appear)

Price: Only 0.002 BTC (0.6376 $) very very cheap!!

Method of buying:
1)Send the bitcoin payment here: 1J6HYNRouc5tduQPK5KFcX4j1LhSosDY9f
2)Then post below the address you sent the bitcoins from (or PM it to me), for me to verify it
3)And then after everything is ok I`ll send you the download link in PM

LoL!
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:02:50 PM

how much time did it take for you to code it?
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:41:05 PM

2-3 Hours give or take in total, that is not much, so that is why it's so cheap.

Also if any feedback is given then i can update it and put new features into it!
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 04:21:19 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 06:37:52 AM by BitcoinFreak12

Is anyone interested,cmon it's a nice desktop gadged for very very inexpensive price, it's not like i charge 100 BTC for it, its just damn 60 cents , nowhere else on the internet you see desktop gadgets under 5$  Grin

I give you another screenshot preview, this is how it looks on my nice bitcoin desktop wallpaper, isnt't it cool?

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/8219/rnnadh77hh6yn52zg.jpg?size_id=5

Price: Only 0.002 BTC (0.6376 $) very very cheap!!

BUY IT NOW PLEASE! ->>> 1J6HYNRouc5tduQPK5KFcX4j1LhSosDY9f <<<-
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1512

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 04:32:44 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 06:36:30 AM by Gyfts

Sorry OP this isn't worth anything. The window makes it  blend really badly with most desktops. People could find an alternative to this free easily.

Edit: To be fair, the updated version looks better.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 06:30:10 AM

Sorry OP this isn't worth anything. The window makes it  blend really badly with most desktops. People could find an alternative to this free easily.

Alright, thanks for feedback, i removed the title and the frameset, and improved a bit the design.

Here is the new version:

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/8219/rnnadh77hh6yn52zg.jpg?size_id=5

It blends perfectly with my bitcoin wallpaper, its much smoother, and very easy to use.

I think its really worth 60 cents now.

Anyway thanks for feedback, if you wish any other feature to be added, then tell me please!
PurpleHairyClimber

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 06:12:00 PM

I like the improvements. It looks a lot better with the borderless window and opaque background. Are you including the code with this purchase? I want to make there there is no malware. You know, like a "give me a watch, take my wallet" kind of thing.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:11:00 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2014, 04:36:25 AM by BitcoinFreak12

I like the improvements. It looks a lot better with the borderless window and opaque background. Are you including the code with this purchase? I want to make there there is no malware. You know, like a "give me a watch, take my wallet" kind of thing.
Thanks for feedback, if you wish for any other update then please tell me Smiley

Well i dont include the source code normally because then people might rip me off, i would sell you the source code separately for a larger sum lets say 0.05 BTC and then you have the right of release or resell personally/comercially or personally or even modifying it.

I know people have security concern especially if they have bitcoin wallets on their PC, but i insure you there is no malware in this program. It's only 1 mB, that is too small to contain anything malicious.

Also, it has absolutely no network connection, its full offline, so there is no way of broadcasting any information anywhere with it, if you want you can just block the file with your firewall/antivirus forever.

If you dont trust me i`ll include 3 separate virus scan reports in the file made by online virus scanners or my own AVG 2014 internet security?

I`ll also post them here if you wish.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 04:32:55 AM

Alright i`ve included virus scans in the first post, i hope this will satisfy your needs, if you need additional proof, just tell me please.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 12:51:18 PM

2-3 Hours give or take in total, that is not much, so that is why it's so cheap.

Also if any feedback is given then i can update it and put new features into it!
Now its more than 4 hours work, so obviously my 4 hour work is worth 0.003 BTC Smiley
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 03:36:37 PM

While I'm sure it works, there's still a lot to be desired design wise.
Firstly, you should include options to remove the outline. Other options such as changing the font used, and maybe the shape and size of the application would probably get it selling a lot faster.
Also, what's with the green arrow? Does it mean anything?

Really, I could just download Rainmeter and get a stylized clock for my desktop from hundreds of themes for nothing.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 05:25:47 PM

While I'm sure it works, there's still a lot to be desired design wise.
Firstly, you should include options to remove the outline. Other options such as changing the font used, and maybe the shape and size of the application would probably get it selling a lot faster.
Also, what's with the green arrow? Does it mean anything?

Really, I could just download Rainmeter and get a stylized clock for my desktop from hundreds of themes for nothing.

Hmm alright i`ll think about that, in the mean time it is available to purchase, if anyone purchases now, the new version will be sent free of charge to them.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 06:20:45 AM

Ok people, to make this simple to buy, i hosted my product on cointoli:  https://cointoli.com/?product=34

You can purchase it there, simple and easy, the product will be packed in a zip file, which now is not password protected anymore, however you cannot download it now until you pay.

Also if you want to be my affiliate and help me promote my product, you can earn 10%, not joking, 10% of the price.
A really big comission, so if you are interested in being my affiliate, read post 1 to see the instructions, or just PM me if you are confused.

BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:29:10 AM

Anyone wants to become my affiliate ?  You can earn 10% on each sale !!
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 07:32:26 PM

Bumping the thread every half hour isn't going to sell it either. People will see it without you bumping several times daily.
BitcoinFreak12 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 01:05:49 PM

Bumping the thread every half hour isn't going to sell it either. People will see it without you bumping several times daily.

Alright, but I wish for some affiliates to join, i mean i pay more than any faucet out there, 10% comissions. So if anybody wants to be my affiliate, please dont hesitate Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: