Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Simple raffle/lottery script  (Read 1186 times)
AgoraLive (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:40:29 AM

I would like to buy a SIMPLE script which runs using PHP, jsonRPC and ANY crypto wallet I setup!

I have found http://www.rafflebit.com/home.php online, and this has pretty much everything I need so if anybody can make a clone (or have) I'm interested in buying.

Please do not offer high tech systems which includes MANY options as they are not needed, I'm only looking for somethin simple

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AgoraLive (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:49:49 AM

Perhaps it can be made as a WordPress extension....?
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 09:34:29 AM

There is how you would want to go upon it...

1) Create an address specific per raffle.
2) Each transaction sent to the raffle address (as long as its 0.1 BTC) counts as a raffle submission and the transaction ID is the ticket itself.
3) If I wanted to spend 10 BTC, then I would have to send 100 transactions to the address, obtaining my 100 txid aka my raffle tickets
4) You would then need to setup a system to uniquely select one of those said transactions and send the raffle's deposited money back to the originated address.

** State that you must have full control over the address, as the funds will be resent to it.

I can go more indepth with it, but I just finished my finals and... well that is all I care to state.

Furthermore, to gain legitimacy, you should have a multi.. actually nevermind.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: