Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is this the end of me?
yes - 24 (27.3%)
no - 64 (72.7%)
Total Voters: 88

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of me?  (Read 6046 times)
unent

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:10:51 PM

I hope it's not the end of you and you recover from whatever the doctor diagnosed. Sometimes they can make mistakes when diagnosing the cause of depression, for instance a malfunctioning thyroid gland can sometimes cause it.

http://www.webmd.com/depression/guide/depression-the-thyroid-and-hormones

Your doctor probably arranged relevant blood tests because heavy drinking can adversely affect the thyroid, but if it might be worth investigating if he missed it.
bitcodo

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

Can't upload avatar

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:17:32 PM

WTF? Your ex wife (that loves you very much) had nothing to eat and you can't survive much longer (''Not just because of the money'') and you didn't sell some bitcoins? ''I have used a big chunk of my bitcoins to give to others'' and they didn't sell or what? ''I'd rather die poor with a few bitcoins in my pocket than selling my soul to the paper money scammers'' - but you sold your soul to alcohol and bitcoin cult? Sell bitcoins (some, I guess you have a lot), stop drinking and smoking (at least too much), ask your ex-wife to take you back (or woman you made child to) and enjoy your life (even if short).  (And stop trolling.)   In any case, trolling or not, I wish you luck.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:28:54 PM

Chin up, OP!

Death is not the end!
stonerider

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:30:54 PM

sorry to hear it, wobber. best of luck to you and to those you love. we will remember you. always.
wobber (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:38:52 PM

Any idea how I could sell some btc fast and get cash in my Paypal account (in the next 2 hrs)? I want to go to a place i love.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:42:53 PM

Any idea how I could sell some btc fast and get cash in my Paypal account (in the next 2 hrs)? I want to go to a place i love.

if you dont wanna get scammed better not use paypal.

also i hope this thread is a joke wobber  Shocked

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:44:38 PM

It's not. Thank you for the heads-up. Been scammed before with paypal tx's

g27wr

Activity: 221

I like guns.

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:50:53 PM

Let me know if you want to do PayPal. I don't have any trust on the board because I haven't done any trades, but my PayPal is verified and all that. Keep responses on the board for transparency as well if you'd like.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:52:12 PM

oh my...
the last thing you should do is give up now, life and the world we live in has infinite possibilities for all of us.
im one of the persons who think that it is never too late to change.
i wish you the very best  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:54:15 PM

Yes, I need to do Paypal. I can send you in half bitcoin so I can minimize risk.

Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:55:00 PM

No offense but if it's not a joke (it would be a very bad joke) you shouldn't post such personal things on the internet, especially on a forum so full of trolls, sharks, scammers, cultist and bitter traders.

It's giving people a stick to beat you to death.
wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:55:24 PM

Let me know if you want to do PayPal. I don't have any trust on the board because I haven't done any trades, but my PayPal is verified and all that. Keep responses on the board for transparency as well if you'd like.

Just don't scam me please...

orsotheysaid

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:56:07 PM

Mi advice is to live frugal for 2 more years and see where Bitcoin is by then, which should at least be above ATH again. If not then just have fun with it I guess.
g27wr

I like guns.

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 10:58:42 PM

Just don't scam me please...

PM me your PayPal address and how much you'd like to sell. No scams here, I'm sending first and believe in mutual trust.

MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:08:09 PM

I'm invested 100% in Bitcoin, not really investment because never bought any, all generated in the early days. I saw this drop coming but never sold because I really trust the system. And because I really hate banks and current fiat system, I'd rather die poor with a few bitcoins in my pocket than selling my soul to the paper money scammers.

But now the price is really low and I can't survive much longer like this. Not just because of the money but because my health deteriorated fast in the last 2 years. Smoking and drinking put a definitive mark on me.  Then depression came. I've hurt some people and now I pay the price. I've hurt my ex-wife, who was dedicated entirely to me, took care of me and was so in-love with me that she'd suffer great pain if I suffered anything. She had access to my cold wallet but never took anything. And after I lost her, when she was left with about nothing to eat, I just gave back some.

Since my lungs are fucked up big time, I don't have much time. I guess I won't see the 10,000 per coin. But bitcoin was one of the best things ever in my life. Aside from the baby I'm waiting. I have used a big chunk of my bitcoins to give to others, mainly family and friends and if you never had the chance feed someone with bitcoin, I think you're doing something wrong.

Of course, I saved some for the child, maybe he/she will use it someday. But remember this: when you go, you don't take anything with you.

I'll pray for you to feel better and get healthier.

As people said, you can do some things. Take matters into your own hands. Your thoughts can make you sicker, or your thoughts can make you healthier. I'm not saying you can cure something with positive thinking, but becoming positive and making yourself focused on doing what you can, can help you feel better. And someone with a positive attitude, with the exact same health issues, can feel a lot better during their days as someone with a negative attitude.

I know when I'm feeling down, just listening to great music for a few hours can make me feel better. Visiting parks, taking walks, etc can too.

Cheer up, people all over the world do care, and feel for you. Try to eat and live healthier, but most of all think positive and remember people do care.  Smiley
g27wr

I like guns.

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:25:36 PM

For transparency sake, wobber and I just did a 1BTC transaction via PayPal. We split up two .5BTC payments and I sent fiat via the 'gift' option to ease concerns of reversing the transaction. Smooth transaction, he's a good egg.

unent

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:34:04 PM

For transparency sake, wobber and I just did a 1BTC transaction via PayPal. We split up two .5BTC payments and I sent fiat via the 'gift' option to ease concerns of reversing the transaction. Smooth transaction, he's a good egg.

I never doubted his honesty because he warned Gavin Andresen that the first bitcoin faucet could be gamed by using tor. He proved it was game-able by getting 50 bitcoins from it when it was only supposed to give each person 5, but paid them all back.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183.msg1533#msg1533
g27wr

I like guns.

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:36:07 PM

I never doubted his honesty because he warned Gavin Andresen that the first bitcoin faucet could be gamed by using tor. He proved it was game-able by getting 50 bitcoins from it when it was only supposed to give each person 5, but paid them all back.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=183.msg1533#msg1533

Right, this is more to hold myself accountable with everyone. Wobber takes the risk with PayPal a transaction. And yes, I noticed that post you referenced as well. I never questioned his honesty either.

keystroke

Activity: 900
Merit: 1014

advocate of a cryptographic attack on the globe

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:36:46 PM

Hey wobber, we care about you, you are one of us. Hey with an account from 2010 you are one of the old school. Remember times in life when you felt bad and then things got better. There is no reason to think that will not happen again. This low will be temporary and while it is bad you can get through it.

If you need money to live then sell a few coins or do a little work. Living frugal can be just as fun as living large. Right now I'm in India renting a place with no A/C, no hot water (although the pipes are warm as it is about 31C out during the day), a bucket and pitcher for a shower, and a squat toilet (actually they are likely healthier but that is for another thread). I figured out there actually is a working shower but since I got used to the bucket I decided to stick with it for a month just as an experiment in living life differently. No problem. Hold on tight, now is not the time to sell and if even the long term holders are feeling bad then maybe capitulation is finally nearing.

Anyway shoot me a message if you ever want to talk. Smiley

PS If you really have lung problems then cryonics is always an available option. It is a question we will all have to face one day.

"The difference between a castle and a prison is only a question of who holds the keys."
unent

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 11:39:21 PM

He deserves his legendary position here because he's part of bitcoin's early history.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: