Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL/BUY BITCOIN PM WM WU MoG NETELLER PAYPALMyCASH BANK TRANSFER  (Read 3333 times)
NewDeal2014

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:00:32 PM

for WU is not posible to sell under +10%  , i have to go downtown to pick-up the money , minimun 1hour time spend . if you send 50 $ i win 5 . do you think is too much ?

Do you cover the WU fees? Are you located in the USA?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WUtoBTC (OP)

Activity: 69

Bitcoin Exchanger

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 09:05:00 PM

not , i don't cover the WU fees and i'm not in USA  Shocked

BUY/SELL BITCOINS FOR PP , SKRILL , NETELLER
james987

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:06:23 AM

He scammed me. He keeps $488 for 2 wires he wanted me to send copy of my ID. This guy is making things up to keep my money. Once he gets ID copy he wil make up another excuse.

Do not send him your hard earned money.

I have reported him. He will get banned from Western Union and Money Gram. I hope he will get arrested and jailed or at least fined.
NewDeal2014

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:49:33 PM

He scammed me. He keeps $488 for 2 wires he wanted me to send copy of my ID. This guy is making things up to keep my money. Once he gets ID copy he wil make up another excuse.

I have reported him. He will get banned from Western Union and Money Gram. I hope he will get arrested and jailed or at least fined.

That's really sad. That's why I didn't do business with him.

You should have never sent him money first. I'm sorry you lost money.
james987

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:45:50 PM

You are right this is my mistake they told me not to send him money first but I am a honest person and trustful.

He took an advance of my honesty.

Well he will pay for it because this crime has been reported.
WUtoBTC (OP)

Bitcoin Exchanger

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 07:06:53 PM

You are right this is my mistake they told me not to send him money first but I am a honest person and trustful.

He took an advance of my honesty.

Well he will pay for it because this crime has been reported.

I BELIEVE YOU
JUST PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT FROM WHERE THE MONEY WAS SENT
I ASKED YOU TO SEND ME A PROVE
NOTHING TO LOOSE FOR YOU , JUST SEND ME A PROVE
BIT YOU ARE ARE A THIEF , FOR THAT YOU CAN'T SEND ME THE PROVE
but you take advantage of those who sell Bitcoins for WU, and send money from stolen WU accounts , you  get   Bitcoins  totally anonymous, and we remain then give explanations to the police and to lose our business.

WUtoBTC (OP)

Bitcoin Exchanger

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 07:11:10 PM

That's really sad. That's why I didn't do business with him.

You should have never sent him money first. I'm sorry you lost money.

Please, send me a prove that you are the account owner , and i release you bitcoins .
send me of copy of western union money transfer form and a copy of you ID card
1 minute after checking  you prove , you bitcoins will be in you account

james987

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:38:59 AM

Dude are you insane ? What kind of account owner do you expect me to be ? You walk in to the place they have a WU sign above the door and you simply send Western Union transfer without showing any ID. You get a receipt and in 15 minutes money are available anywhere in the world.

Everyone this guy is the lowest scum of scum. Do not send him your hard earned money.
WUtoBTC (OP)

Bitcoin Exchanger

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:26:10 AM

Dude are you insane ? What kind of account owner do you expect me to be ? You walk in to the place they have a WU sign above the door and you simply send Western Union transfer without showing any ID. You get a receipt and in 15 minutes money are available anywhere in the world.

Everyone this guy is the lowest scum of scum. Do not send him your hard earned money.

Yes , but HOW IS POSIBLE to send money by WU from CALIFORNIA and after 5 minutes to send from NEW YORK ?
do you have of knowledge to teleport you?  Grin

WUtoBTC (OP)

Bitcoin Exchanger

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:31:23 AM

i ask you to send me the receipt copy and an ID card sender copy  . THATS ALL
OR PROBABILY YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ID CARD Huh!!!
OF COURSE , YOU DON'T HAVE BECOUSE YOU ARE A THIEFT

james987

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:28:36 AM

Guys just to let you know after  I met my lawyer and I spoke with feds they told me to send me a photocopy of my ID.

It was sent to him.

We are 100% certain he will not release funds and he will find a new excuse.

I report this post and ask moderators to ban his ass from this board.

This guy is a scam artist. He first said he had not picked up then he said I am someone who steals identity then he requires a form of an ID and in the end he will make up a new excuse to not send funds.

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone who supported me.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:34:05 AM

Guys just to let you know after  I met my lawyer and I spoke with feds they told me to send me a photocopy of my ID.

It was sent to him.

This guy is a scam artist. He first said he had not picked up then he said I am someone who steals identity then he requires a form of an ID and in the end he will make up a new excuse to not send funds.

All this for $488, I would have thought meeting your lawyer would cost more than this.

The reality is your not going to get the funds, many of us have been scammed at one time or another on here and as hard as it is you have to accept it and chalk it up as a lesson in life to be more careful next time you deal with someone.
WUtoBTC (OP)

Bitcoin Exchanger

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 06:28:09 PM

It was sent to him.

All this for $488, I would have thought meeting your lawyer would cost more than this.

The reality is your not going to get the funds, many of us have been scammed at one time or another on here and as hard as it is you have to accept it and chalk it up as a lesson in life to be more careful next time you deal with someone.

you are stupid? You sent a fake ordinary. You forgot to add your  birth date  on the photo driving license , the date is this format for you case  091284  ,:)));
 You are poor and stupid man over
Next time try an realistic fake ID

Over that , is not you name on the sender name .
Maybe you will try other stupid lying .

How do you explain that you sent in from differents US states  in  just 10 minutes difference.
You poor man. Try something else , you're too stupid to be a scammer on the internet

bigmarco201

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 01:25:03 AM

You can call western union and ask where the payment has been sent. just provide the mtcns and they will tell you everything.
record that phone call and put it here. If he sent the money from online then you are right. If he didn't well, in this case he might have used craigslist to sell something and make you the receiver.

It easy if you think about it. Smiley
james987

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:35:11 PM

I was told by a French cop who run this investigation that WUtoBTC was arrested last evening.

EOT
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: