Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitscam pyramid total failure, bitcoin collapse! Kiss your money goodbye  (Read 2129 times)
abacus

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

a clockwork miner

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:09:07 AM

Doesn't this tell us something valuable? Isn't he then a paid troll? Paid by someone?
Nobody pays nobody to troll for nothing...Amirite?

Well, it could be that OP hope in a price crash to buy at lower price...
But it also could be just for the "fun" of trolling or even because he get paid.
Every type of these strange species seems to be well rappresented on the forum...  Roll Eyes
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:12:25 AM

Doesn't this tell us something valuable? Isn't he then a paid troll? Paid by someone?
Nobody pays nobody to troll for nothing...Amirite?

Well, it could be that OP hope in a price crash to buy at lower price...
But it also could be just for the "fun" or trolling or even because he get paid.
Every type of these strange species seems to be well rappresented on the forum...  Roll Eyes

It's a jungle in here, brother

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 02:14:38 AM

Worst thing about it?

It's you guys who keep responding to every single thread bumping it consistently to the very top, ensuring that he is successful. Some even have decided to mirror fallling and copypaste their own spam in every single one of his threads.

Congrats!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: