Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Federal Reserve of WIP policy, sources of money supply, private and public debt.  (Read 1011 times)
FederalReserveofWIP (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 05:12:21 PM

Hi,

I thought it may interest this sub-forum to read and discuss a detailed response by the Federal Reserve of WIP (drafted by myself) to a query that was received, namely
"how are we supposed to repay [loans from the Central Bank] with interest?   where would we get more wip?"

Our response is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896826.msg9890376#msg9890376

As this has a direct bearing on economic matters both by analogy with the United States and Europe (the Fed and the ECB respectively), and the economy we are building here at the Federal Reserve of WIP, I thought you may enjoy a reference to this posting.

I am curious regarding your thoughts, welcome public policy discussion including regarding the policies of the Federal Reserve of WIP, and look forward to hearing your thoughts and answering any questions.

The Federal Reserve of WIP is also intending to sell its first T-Note soon, which will be an exciting demonstration of the principles in action!

I look forward to hearing and answering any of your questions.  Fire away!

Best regards:

Chairman of the Federal Reserve of WIP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: