Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a regular Bitcoin seller in exchange for PayPal!  (Read 1619 times)
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:08:20 PM

www.virwox.com

Since your already paying 8% the extra fees won't matter much

Grin

No one around here will do this trade with you
Virwox fees are too high and too hard to calculate because of the SLL variables involved.

You look like a trustable member so PM me if you have any BTC to sell.
Since I don't have much activity, I can send half of the funds first. (Had a look at your profile, I will completely go first.)

Basically your bestowing me the honor of being charged back first.
I totally am, I mean all of this verification and being completely open is suspicious. I have no intention to scam anyone, I make a decent amount of cash from eBay and I don't mind if others make a premium from selling BTC to me.

I understand that scams have destroyed the trust on this forum but what more can I do to prove that I'm not a scammer...

Start by updating your OP and remove the "can't charge back" part.

Actually some credit cards have protection for up to a year. Yes you can do a chargeback from that long ago Its happened to me ..... You guys need to learn about paypal MASSPAY i'll take a masspay paypal payment any day for bitcoin without breaking a sweat.

Now if you live in the united states I can sell you bitcoin one other way and thats shipping you physical bitcoins by mail. If your interested in this send  mea PM and we can do some trading.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:22:42 PM

Actually some credit cards have protection for up to a year. Yes you can do a chargeback from that long ago Its happened to me ..... You guys need to learn about paypal MASSPAY i'll take a masspay paypal payment any day for bitcoin without breaking a sweat.

Now if you live in the united states I can sell you bitcoin one other way and thats shipping you physical bitcoins by mail. If your interested in this send  mea PM and we can do some trading.

Hi. I'm curious. What makes you feel so comfortable about masspay?
justadude

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:41:48 PM

I recommend you to be carefull here. Don't send first. Everyone here sings money can be charged back however you wont be able to do that because personal payment cant be claimed(family and friends) and also paypal knows that you bought yourself( authorized). The only way would be to charge with credit card company however you are using balance so youre fucked. One more observation. Scammers here know that you wont be able to chargeback if it is really you who paid. Good luck.
Maxplayer14

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 02:46:29 PM

I am glad everyone else can do charge backs so easily.  I have been scammed twice when using g my PayPal via the friends and family option and could not even open a dispute unless I could prove my account had been used without my authorization.  And I of course couldn't.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: