Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Truly decentralizing and democratizing AI  (Read 279 times)
AIfuture (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

I want to completely dezentralize AI by providing the ability to contribute to open-source versions of products like Siri or Google Assistant.

There should be no company (or individuals) like Google or Facebook that control large amount of data + have a lot of processing power.

We users provide value with our data, we should control it.

I want to setup a platform where everybody can contribute their data and gets rewarded just like with mining, using smart contracts machine learning models are trained on the blockchain using the provided data.

The learning process happens with encrypted data, as a user your data is never public !

The machine learning models can be accessed by paying a small fee.

I´m searching for researches that would like to support this idea, I really think this needs to happen and will dedicate everytime I have to it.

If you are interested check out:

Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/decentralizedai/shared_invite/MjMyNzkzODE3NjM3LTE1MDM5Mjk5MzUtMTg0MmZjZTUyZg

GitHub: https://github.com/DecentralizedAI

(I´m staying anonymous, because just like with Bitcoin I think problems could arise with starting such a project)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dazdingo

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:56:52 AM

Welcome)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: