Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 1 Antminer S3+  (Read 2655 times)
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:50:07 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 01:44:42 AM by mdude77

I'm selling my last Antminer S3+.  I bought it from Bitmain on 9/20.  It runs like a champ around 470 GH/s, give or take, at stock speeds.  I have the original packaging.

Looking for BTC equiv of $200 USD shipped to you my choice of expedited shipping.  Continental US only.  I'm on the east coast.  I may consider international shipping if I have to (it's SUCH a hassle), but you pay the extra shipping cost.

I'd prefer avoiding escrow, it's a hassle.  I'm trustworthy.  I've been around a long time, and have sold a lot of hardware here.  

I'm also selling an Antminer S2.  See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=899836.0.  I don't think I can combine shipments ... don't think there's room in the S2 box for the S3.  But I thought I'd mention it. Smiley

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jh0w4n1z

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:44:48 PM

$200 USD including PSU ? if yes i m intrested
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:06:35 PM

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
jh0w4n1z

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:56:47 PM

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M

sure , please also tell me the shipping cost i live in pakistan and if send money by westren union that will be fine ?
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 07:57:32 PM

What part of the east coast do you live in (for estimated shipping time)

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:57:42 PM

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M

sure , please also tell me the shipping cost i live in pakistan and if send money by westren union that will be fine ?

Sorry, BTC only.

And shipping to Pakistan is probably out of the question.

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:58:02 PM

Pennsylvania.

M

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 08:03:03 PM

Ishipped to you my choice of expedited shipping. 

Pennsylvania.

M
Can you define "expedited shipping"?

I am in the Carolinas

PGP 827D2A60

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:03:56 PM

I wasn't planning on including a PSU.  I have a Thermaltake 850 bronze I might be able to include, if this is the highest offer come Sunday night ET.

M

BTW I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't trying to scam me.  

However, asking me to accept a known scammer's payment method from a newbie account and ship to an international country when I said I won't do international unless I absolutely have to reeks of a scam.

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:05:02 PM

Pennsylvania.

M

I am in the Carolinas

Faster than ground but slower than overnight.  I'd shoot for 2-3 day delivery.

M

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 08:06:10 PM

Pennsylvania.

M

I am in the Carolinas

M
What is the least you would take for it including a PSU? Or would I need to make an offer?

PGP 827D2A60

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:13:35 PM

Pennsylvania.

M

I am in the Carolinas

M
What is the least you would take for it including a PSU? Or would I need to make an offer?

Offer is your safest bet.

M

jh0w4n1z

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:17:15 PM

M

BTW I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't trying to scam me.  

However, asking me to accept a known scammer's payment method from a newbie account and ship to an international country when I said I won't do international unless I absolutely have to reeks of a scam.

M

how on earth westren union is scamers payment mathod ? from westren union once i sent i sent and i will send 1st seeing ur profile , and about the newbie account Thats all i have ofcource i m new . and can i get a reply please on why pakistan is out of the question ? whats wrong with pakistan ?
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 08:25:04 PM

M
How would you feel about $165?

(You are probably not going to be able to close a deal with the other person because shipping to Pakistan is going to be too expensive.)

PGP 827D2A60

jh0w4n1z

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:31:58 PM

M

(You are probably not going to be able to close a deal with the other person because shipping to Pakistan is going to be too expensive.)

i can pay 15 to 20$ for shipping
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:36:20 PM

M

M

how on earth westren union is scamers payment mathod ? from westren union once i sent i sent and i will send 1st seeing ur profile , and about the newbie account Thats all i have ofcource i m new . and can i get a reply please on why pakistan is out of the question ? whats wrong with pakistan ?

I'm not going to get into why western union can't be relied on.  Regardless, I'm accepting BTC only.

I personally don't have anything against any country of the world.. but the US government does, and I don't want to deal with the paperwork involved on a questionable transaction.  It's really ridiculous what I have to go through to ship internationally from the US.

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:37:09 PM

M

With or without PSU, and who pays for shipping?

M

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 08:38:56 PM

M

With or without PSU, and who pays for shipping?

M
With the PSU and you pay for shipping. (for simplicity sake, all pries for this transaction will include both of these)

PGP 827D2A60

jh0w4n1z

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:40:58 PM

M

M

I'm not going to get into why western union can't be relied on.  Regardless, I'm accepting BTC only.

I personally don't have anything against any country of the world.. but the US government does, and I don't want to deal with the paperwork involved on a questionable transaction.  It's really ridiculous what I have to go through to ship internationally from the US.

M

personaly i dont have much information about US government and shipping stuff because i am new and looking for a miner from 2 weeks but could not find anything working out with me .

anyways, sorry if i bother u
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:47:11 PM

personaly i dont have much information about US government and shipping stuff because i am new and looking for a miner from 2 weeks but could not find anything working out with me .

anyways, sorry if i bother u

Not a problem.  I wish you luck.

Maybe you can find something on ebay?

M

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: