Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NFD][Nxtty] New NFD Asset: NFDNxtty!  (Read 11116 times)
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 10:50:12 PM

Much to my surprise, NFD's low ask is now 3. So, I'm adjusting the NFDNxtty orderpair in accordance with this new denominator. For example: if Nxt is selling at 5310 satoshis, the implied price of NFD in Nxt terms is 1'770 Nxt per NFD when NFD's low ask is 3. That's why the offer and the buyback bid - both of them - have been lowered so much just now. Part of the recent lowering has been due to the decline in Nxttycoin, but most of it is due to the rise in the denominator. To remind you, the ordepair formula is:

Offer: Nxttycoin low ask price in Nxt / [(Nxt's implied price in NFD terms)
Or: [(Nxttycoin low ask price in Nxt) * (Price of Nxt in satoshis)] / (low ask for NFD in satoshis)

Buyback Bid: Nxttycoin high bid price in Nxt / Nxt's implied price in NFD terms
Or: (Nxttycoin high bid price in Nxt) * (Price of Nxt in satoshis) / (low ask for NFD in satoshis)

So: if you see both the offer and the buyback bid and find they're much lower than what you remember, that's why. NFD's low ask has risen.

And remember: you can send in your NFDSupeNet back to me at any time to redeem them for Supernet, and sell the Supernet itself on the Nxt AE or Bter if you want. There's no need to sell into my buyback bid.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: