Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:41:14 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2022, 09:10:02 PM by szenekonzept

whant to help? Please donate a translation into your language, to add new ones and to replace these old ones:
INDONESIAN  |  CHINESE  |  RUSSIAN | GREEK  |  POLISH  |  PORTUGUESE  |  FILLIPINO  |

press to get your wallet                                                                                                          

If you are fed up with "Bullshit Bingo ICO's", maybe you should try something different: A coin that didn't start
with collecting your money and that since two and a half year, survives, grows and has proven itself.  
We are progressing step by step and we never fail, keeping our community up to date, nearly on a daily basis.
If you take the effort and cross read through our unmoderated thread, you will quickly start to like our honest
and transparent approach, to share the ups and the downs of our work.
We are happy to welcome you and to build something useful together.

press this to learn more about the Financecloud API concept:

Europecoins Goals can be split in two Categories:

1) The technologies, we build

Europecoin is a worldwide currency, that is borderless and aims to provide a general usability for any party, to do any
financial task. However, its run by a group, that is rooted in the European activism movement for a decentralized and
self-organizing humanity. Our cryptocurrency is therefore run and shaped by this spirit and aims, to make it easier
and safer for the world, to deal with Europe, without the need of trade agreements. This includes building the specs,
tools and the environment, to make Europecoin useful, easy, attractive and accessible, to foster adoption.

2) The policies, we shape

Though Europecoin has become an universal currency, with many goals, features and use cases, it will remain dedicated,
to build up a force of "grassroots lobbyism" against corporate political influence and for decentralization of powers.
Our goal is to influence decision processes by providing scholarship and advise to decision makers. Europe, as our
starting point, gave our currency its name and its flavor, but does not express any restriction to our global approach.

Status, Activities, Achievements and Specifications

1) Technology

Besides our unique wallet with AES Patternsearch POW and with Termdeposit functionality, we are developing the
"Financecloud API". This product follows our idea, that functions should be placed best, into an "inter blockchain“
protocol, rather than into any currencies core. The protocol should be as open, universal and accessible, as possible,
for any service, person or blockchain and should be working invisible for the user. This is why Financecloud API results
in an easy device for your home network. When plugged into your router, it can provide a hardware-encryption secured
interface, for cross coin transactions, functions and services, chosen from the appstore.
First developer devices are planned, to be delivered at the end of June and our goal is,
to finish the final product in December 2018.

WALLET SPECS

- AES Patternsearch Alorithm fast and efficient, ASICS AND GPU resistent.
- Termdeposit and Soft Cold Storage (check-time-verify based, see "lightning") 5% interest
- DK3 secure double retargeting
- semi rare currently 9 million coins and ~ 37 million in 15 years
- Bitbreak Blockchain Protection
- private and public sidechain creation ready

MORE ABOUT OUR SPECS

WALLET INSTALLATION GUIDE

ABOUT TERMDEPOSIT

FINANCECLOUD API and DEVICE

FINANCECLOUD article on NEXTCLOUD

2) A lobby for decentralization of powers

Europecoins Expert Team is the first officially listed and registered cryptocurrency advisor group at
the European Commission in Brussels

THE ADVISOR GROUP

TRANSPARENCY LISTING AS ADVISOR GROUP

Resources

SOCIALMEDIA and COMMNUNITY

OUR WEBSITE

LATEST ON BITCOINTALK

OFFICIAL TWITTER

PODCAST CHANNEL

TELEGRAM

TRADING, BUYING, PRICING

TxBit

CREX24 ERC - BTC

CREX24 ERC - EURO

MINING

SUPRNOVA

MINING GUIDE
PAYMENT, WALLETS, TOOLS:

NATIVE EUROPECOIN WALLET

ANDROID WALLET WITH TERMDSEPOSIT

ANDROID COINOMI WALLET

BLOCKEXPLORER

OTHER ANDROID TOOLS

SIDE PROJECTS & RELATED PROJECTS

LOCALCRYPTO (SEARCH BUSINESSES NEARBY)

CREX24 EXCHANGE

press to visit

EUROPOECOIN HISTORY BOOK
(Amazon, paperback)

press to visit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:41:40 PM

162811 blocks mined already?  Shocked

I thought this is new coin.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:52:18 PM

162811 blocks mined already?  Shocked

I thought this is new coin.

no its the overtake / relaunch of tis coin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594797.0

so its already mined and it is staking

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 11:00:35 PM

good luck!

thank you i am quite nervous, people have to like the concept and use the platform, to make it work.
Its an experiment Smiley

devvienuis

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 12:45:44 AM

My wallet still staking just fine Smiley What will the updates bring? Glad to see ERC active in public once more! I'll be reading them details next Smiley But I already was promised some updates 2 months ago? Old developer? Or did he bail sooner? Curious. Gonna look at old thread too ;p

Your old promoter,

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:00:34 AM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 03:10:44 AM by szenekonzept

My wallet still staking just fine Smiley What will the updates bring? Glad to see ERC active in public once more! I'll be reading them details next Smiley But I already was promised some updates 2 months ago? Old developer? Or did he bail sooner? Curious. Gonna look at old thread too ;p

Your old promoter,

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Hy nice to see you here Smiley
An update may be an old maintainers promise. As as long as the wallet is working fine, I prefer using the time to build the community and to take care about some important topics, like getting in control of the nodes. I have several ideas for the wallet and a developer is already looking into the code to ensure proper maintenance. In a few days we know more, if i know how many are interested in my idea and if i manage to have some active user on the platform, i will be able to make promises about the future, wish me luck (AND please enter the website and find out what this is all about, i would be happy to see you active there, there is also a two-way twitter connectable blog system for you). Anyway besides from the wallet, you will see many updates, news and changes. It will not get boring, I promise Wink

smile from here
Matthias

.P.S. If you manage to read through the whole concept (beginn here: http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources/the-crypto-society and read the first three pages) tell me what you think.
I would need somebody to assist new incoming altcoins and YOU know them al
l Smiley

fubaristyx

Activity: 155
Merit: 101

BlockchainHotel.de | Bitcoin-Treff.de

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:54:19 PM

good luck - I´m in

BlockchainHotel.de & www.Bitcoin-Treff.de
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:37:50 PM

what do you mean by overtake/relaunch

is it a overtake and distrobution stays where they where and continue from there or is it a relaunch distrobution starts all over?

please clarify

good luck

conf

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:33:43 PM

good luck!

thank you i am quite nervous, people have to like the concept and use the platform, to make it work.
Its an experiment Smiley

A mod just delete my msg wish you luck??? wtf happen with mods? anyway, i still wish you luck!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 10:22:09 PM

what do you mean by overtake/relaunch

is it a overtake and distrobution stays where they where and continue from there or is it a relaunch distrobution starts all over?

please clarify

good luck

Yes, assuming with distribution, you mean the distribution of coins, we continue from the state of the coin like the old DEV left it. (Mining done and in POS phase 5% interest) The wallet is a solid base to continue and I think, Europecoin holders got cheated enough. I expect more support from them, giving existing coins value, instead of forking away and rendering their coins worthless (including my coins). Europecoin is still staking smooth and staple and there are many users on the chain (i always have 8 connections) also Europecoin is still traded more or less active on two exchanges. All I am doing is just adding a purpose, proper maintenance and a perspective for the future (if I am lucky) to the coin. If you signed up on the website you will see, that I have had everything in place BEFORE announcing the takeover. The last thing thats needed, is a community that likes my concept and that uses the platrform. Based on that engagement i will know, how much more I will be able to invest and will add also a future-concept for the wallet to the already published community and marketing concept.

Please sign into the community system (europecoin.eu.org) and play around.
i am looking forward your opinion

Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 10:24:22 PM

good luck - I´m in

HY Smiley I am delighted to have you in Smiley
Tell me what you think !!

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 10:33:30 PM

good luck!

Its an experiment Smiley

A mod just delete my msg wish you luck??? wtf happen with mods? anyway, i still wish you luck!

Really? Strange, but sometimes I have had similar experiences. I think BTCtalk not an easy job and assume actions like that, are happening during periodic bulk cleanups and are not necessary always against the post itself. Anyway thanks for the wishes Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 09:58:20 AM

trade at Comkord started yesterday slowly to move, after several month of zero volume
and it looks like its keeping up today. My friends: We are back in the game  Grin
Volume Yesterday about: 0.0025
Volume now (11am) about 0.011....

Good morning folxxx
by the way, new twitter is up and running: twitter.com/europecoinEUORG

Smiley

politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:08:22 AM

Seems somebody has launched another scam coin

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:51:05 PM

Seems somebody has launched another scam coin

Who? Where? Whats the name? Welcome, nice to see someone, I know from the Ethancoin thread, visiting my debut project.

Wink

cryptouser

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

O__o

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

trade at Comkord started yesterday slowly to move, after several month of zero volume
and it looks like its keeping up today. My friends: We are back in the game  Grin

Good morning folxxx

Smiley

You're doing a great job! Thank you !
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 07:00:35 PM

and it looks like its keeping up today. My friends: We are back in the game  Grin

Good morning folxxx

Smiley

You're doing a great job! Thank you !

thanks, thats motivating.
Its  a concept, I expect to grow slow, but successful in the long run and I will keep up
working on every aspect around it till enough active people reached, to build these lobby-groups.
I work as an adviser about Social Media for the European Parliament since three years and
I strongly believe that these adviser groups for decentralization are, whats needed next
 ... and I know how to put them in place.

devvienuis

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 09:55:08 PM

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 05:06:05 PM

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Yes I do, I am currendly experimenting on my Computer, to build some features, I'd like to provide. 
I am not the best in that, but everybody who is willing to accept the speed of my learning curve will have his return ;-)

How anybody could help:
1) buy some Europecoins to keep it up (costs virtually nothing and helps)
2) programmers needed, if you like my Idea, contact me, get some Europecoins from me as a team member

devvienuis

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:05:44 PM

Still in the BTC markets... I think we can be proud just because of that! So prices are not THAT low... And room to grow Smiley

Devvie
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: