Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

And you do not care that there is only one pool for extraction?
Thus, the coin is vulnerable.

Of course i do care, but let me add some facts that may put your (legit) concern into perspective:

- many users are solomining, because with the right power, this is still possible

- we are having a protection against low mining rates and even against total collapse of such.
  Its named "bitbreak blockchain shield". Its a self developed combination of a double difficulty retargeting mechanism with
  TWO threads instead of the usual ONE thread.  These two threads are measuring on two different  points and are checking against each other.
  In that way they are able to detect hash-rate-anomalies. They can detect a to low hashrate as well as a to fast increasing hashrate.

1) in case of an increasing hashrate, Bitbreak is raising the difficulty in realtime to prevent attacks
  2) in case of a drop, it is activating a cloud of mini-mining threads located in each and any wallet, to keep the blockchain moving.

having explained the technical part, now let me also address the strategic aspect of your question:

As i said, we do care about the spread into more pools and this is not only the case for pools,
but also for exchanges. So here are my thought:

- at the current state of the over all market, in the same way as most of our fellow coins,
  we have suffered from the all over market drop. Of course this is not the position to make listings on exchanges or pools,
  attractive enough, to negotiate with them.  Best moment to advertise listing is, if you are going up and they can expect decent profit.
  Most coins had an ICO and are mostly buying into these exchanges or pools (which is ok), but as a takeover project, we do not have that option.

- in terms of this market situation, i do not feel, we should worry to much at this point, given our first public presentation of the FINANCECLOUD API is in 7 weeks.
  I am confident that the FINANCECLOUD API will, as soon as published, convince the world enough to give us our  position and adoption, we deserve.

about Financecloud API: PRESS HERE

So given we are not that totally vulnerable (though you never know) and given we are just about to create the heads-up we need,
i am focusing on the current development and on preparing the event. Be assured, after we went public on the first of November
and after i returned from Malta, we will take care of the stuff, that is missing and we are then starting the campaigns, needed. (As we always did)

Ah before i forget:

As a takeover project, that is to 100% financed by my personal funds, of course any help, other than money is highly appreciated.
So if you are having any connections or partnerships, to get us listed on either pools or exchanges, we are more than happy to collaborate.
You can in return, expect a high response time and us treating your partners with an professional approach and with respect. If you are unsure,
just pick one of our partners randomly and feel free to ask any of them about their experiences.

i hope i was able, to create some more confidence about us
please ask more questions at any time
have fun
Matthias Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

Partnership Negotiation Successful

we already posted about the start of our negotiation with the ELEGRO Gateway Company.
We today successfully agreed on a deep partnership including.

- full integration of the ELEGRO Paymentgateway into Financecloud
- full integration of their partners into FINANCCLOUD API
  (Kraken, Zotapay, WNC Trading, MELEX, Bitmonster, Crypto Souc, Mistertango, Bank de Monarch ...)
- full integration of Europecoin into the Paymentgatways adding direct access to 55 FIAT Currencies
- adding direct access for IBAN Wiretransfer
- adding access to 100 creditcard providers
- adding integration into shopingcarts of 500 merchants
- adding b2b Gateway via Financecloud

first development meeting will be on Monday, to get thhe integration done till the first of November.

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:05:35 PM

sounds great.... good luck on monday Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

sounds great.... good luck on monday Smiley

Thanks
Yes i am really excited about this detail.
There is more in the pipe, we will keep firing till November presentation Smiley
(ah ... and then firing till January pre-sale ... then till March till FINANCECLOUD DEVICE is in the shelfs ..... then till ....)

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

FINANCECLOUD API - HOUSING DESIGN APPROVED

We made it 2 1/2 times higher,
to enhance voicecontol audio quality

now finalizing CAT-files and sending them to our manufacturer.
Everything progresses nice an smooth

have fun
Matthias

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

This probably goes without saying, but I hope you prepare your presentation well. I honestly don't mean to belittle you in anyway! It's just that this Cryptonaire's post from 3 months back - I think it's still relevant every now and then. Obviously I (and you and probably nobody) wants it to kill presentation, that there's too much info stuffed into it. There's so much features and partnerships and all kinds of things, that it's hard to keep up at sometimes - and I'd like to think that me and Cryptonaire follows this project quite closely.

I don't know how that came out, but that wasn't meant to poke you in anyway. It was to give some perspective that it's quite a balance act to pack it with just the right amount of info, because sometimes it's overwhelming even for long time supporter. Like said though, maybe that's obvious.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 06:08:51 PM

Integrating new feature:

MONEY ORCHESTRATION FOCAL POINTS

Inspiring partnerships are often resulting in unexpected inspiration and are creating more than the intended purpose of this collaboration.
So after a mind-blowing session with ELEGRO, we can proudly present this great enterprise business feature:

ORCHESTRATION FOCAL POINTS are budgeted executive roles in companies financial structures inside the FINANCECLOUD API.
They can be shifted around across departments, across the company, on a projects basis. They can build connected, collaborative
networks even across multiple corporations. They can be created , shifted, managed from anywhere, at any time, from any device.

i am simply thrilled
have fun
Matthias  Grin

P.S: @RATXES yes, what you are saying is quite correct, that's why i gave the presentation  creation for the Malta Blockchain Conference into the hands of two professionals
       One for the graphics and one for the text Wink

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

This probably goes without saying, but I hope you prepare your presentation well. I honestly don't mean to belittle you in anyway! It's just that this Cryptonaire's post from 3 months back - I think it's still relevant every now and then. Obviously I (and you and probably nobody) wants it to kill presentation, that there's too much info stuffed into it. There's so much features and partnerships and all kinds of things, that it's hard to keep up at sometimes - and I'd like to think that me and Cryptonaire follows this project quite closely.

I don't know how that came out, but that wasn't meant to poke you in anyway. It was to give some perspective that it's quite a balance act to pack it with just the right amount of info, because sometimes it's overwhelming even for long time supporter. Like said though, maybe that's obvious.

I follow this project so closely I am like a flea on a dog!  

You are correct about the sheer scale of it all, though.  It is still the case that I can't always get my head around what is being done here (see "Money Orchestration Focal Points" (above) but I have absolute faith in Matthias to deliver a world-class product.

Keep up the great work, Matthias, and best of luck in November.   Grin

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 12:57:51 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 01:36:34 AM by szenekonzept

You are correct about the sheer scale of it all, though.  It is still the case that I can't always get my head around what is being done here (see "Money Orchestration Focal Points" (above) but I have absolute faith in Matthias to deliver a world-class product.
Keep up the great work, Matthias, and best of luck in November.   Grin

thank you so much,  i am so happy you are saying this, you are probably not alone.
I wasn't to good  in explaining, due to my excitement i guess.
So let me try to explain it with a bit less of bull-shit-bingo-business-keywords  Grin

FOR THE ENTERPRISE (this is for you my friend)  Smiley

Imagine The "Money Orchestration" like a network-management to administer and control network and access permissions.
In our case just for a Money-Network inside a company or any other form of organization.
It can define roles, like accounting-manager or invoicing, or point-of-sales-system and so on.  
So a CEO or a Controller can remote access devices, define those roles, define the rights of those roles
(like allowed Transaction types, amounts, account or wallet access rights of such given role and so on)
They can not only shift those roles from person to person but also can extent roles across different corporations, for example to collaborate with partners.

And then the weekly news ...

USE-CASE-TEMPLATE
This "MONEY ORCHESTRATION" is of course a function mainly interesting  for companies and for retailers with multiple departments,
or for retailers with many shops .... or for nerds, lol
Average users will find other features of FINANCECLOUD API more interesting. This is why we invented an intelligent first-start setup tool.
When starting your FINANCECLOUD DEVICE for the first time it will ask you  about your experience, about what you like to do and to accomplish with your device
and then it will install a USE-CASE-TEMPLATE, that provides an interface, optimized for your grade of experience and some interesting default apps
according to your needs, to get you started.

BUSINESS SUITE (latest stuff from our todays meeting)

The "MONEY ORCHESTRATION" has a deeper background. rt will be part of a SAP alike BUSIESS SUITE.
Today i had another brainstorming with KAZE solutions and outlined my concept for that. Goal is to bring them togetherr with ELEGRO and with NEXTCLOUD,
to join and to connect:

- the "MONEY ORCHESTRATION and THE GATEWAY" from ELEGRO
- with the "SMARTCONTRACTING, the TRUST MANAGEMENT and the KNOW-YOUR-CUSTOMER COMPLIANCE SOLUTION" from KAZE
- and with the "CLOUD and the CLOUD MANAGEMENT" from NEXTCLOUD and FINANCECLOUD API
- and of course with wallets, especially EUROPECOIN, because ERC will be on release connected to 55 Fiat currencies,
  to IBAN and to ~100 Creditcard providers, that will accept us (see elegro.io)

This combination creates a connected, decentralized, blockchain based and multichain capable business management solution.
the power of FINANCECLOUD is connectivity, that creates new solutions, where nishes fail to connect.

BTW (for new users):

We are very open with our communication, and our partners are also quite open and friendly people,
If anybody new here feels any doubt, we do understand that and don't mind you asking questions.
Also most of our partners will not mind telling you about our partnership.
(We did not even tell you about those, who for now don't wish to communicate for any reason. You will see them coming out one by one.)
So if this may look partly big, don't forget, there is no rocket-science involved, we just have been working quite a long time to build this up.
And we have been gifted with an awesome, patient, and unbelievable supportive community, i can't overstress this fact.

IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FINANCECLOUD API, PRESS HERE

WHAT YOU SEE EVERYWHERE, IS "CONNECTING THE DOTS"

We did the same for various user related functions, like for example connecting media, music and iot dashboard
or by adding voicecontrol to cryptowallets or by simply connecting currencies in a way, nobody did for now.

FOR VOICECONTROL INFO FLYER PRESS HERE

VOICECONTROL

A-Pro-Po "voice control", we also finished our audio tests today and made a choice for the  related modules.
Its a six microphones cluster for the voice-recondition with exellent audio card and high-end speakers.
(hint: Google and Alexa are having just four microphones)  

SEE OUR RELATED TWEET WITH A VIEW OF THE MODULE

thats it for today
have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

backbonejb

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:28:24 AM

You are correct about the sheer scale of it all, though.  It is still the case that I can't always get my head around what is being done here (see "Money Orchestration Focal Points" (above) but I have absolute faith in Matthias to deliver a world-class product.
Keep up the great work, Matthias, and best of luck in November.   Grin

thank you so much,  i am so happy you are saying this, you are probably not alone.
I wasn't to good  in explaining, due to my excitement i guess.
So let me try to explain it with a bit less of bull-shit-bingo-business-keywords  Grin

FOR THE ENTERPRISE (this is for you my friend)  Smiley

Imagine The "Money Orchestration" like a network-management to administer and control network and access permissions.
In our case just for a Money-Network inside a company or any other form of organization.
It can define roles, like accounting-manager or invoicing, or point-of-sales-system and so on. 
So a CEO or a Controller can remote access devices, define those roles, define the rights of those roles
(like allowed Transaction types, amounts, account or wallet access rights of such given role and so on)
They can not only shift those roles from person to person but also can extent roles across different corporations, for example to collaborate with partners.

And then the weekly news ...

USE-CASE-TEMPLATE
This "MONEY ORCHESTRATION" is of course a function mainly interesting  for companies and for retailers with multiple departments,
or for retailers with many shops .... or for nerds, lol
Average users will find other features of FINANCECLOUD API more interesting. This is why we invented an intelligent first-start setup tool.
When starting your FINANCECLOUD DEVICE for the first time it will ask you  about your experience, about what you like to do and to accomplish with your device
and then it will install a USE-CASE-TEMPLATE, that provides an interface, optimized for your grade of experience and some interesting default apps
according to your needs, to get you started.

BUSINESS SUITE (latest stuff from our todays meeting)

The "MONEY ORCHESTRATION" has a deeper background. rt will be part of a SAP alike BUSIESS SUITE.
Today i had another brainstorming with KAZE solutions and outlined my concept for that. Goal is to bring them togetherr with ELEGRO and with NEXTCLOUD,
to join and to connect:

- the "MONEY ORCHESTRATION and THE GATEWAY" from ELEGRO
- with the "SMARTCONTRACTING, the TRUST MANAGEMENT and the KNOW-YOUR-CUSTOMER COMPLIANCE SOLUTION" from KAZE
- and with the "CLOUD and the CLOUD MANAGEMENT" from NEXTCLOUD and FINANCECLOUD API
- and of course with wallets, especially EUROPECOIN, because ERC will be on release connected to 55 Fiat currencies,
  to IBAN and to ~100 Creditcard providers, that will accept us (see elegro.io)

This combination creates a connected, decentralized, blockchain based and multichain capable business management solution.
the power of FINANCECLOUD is connectivity, that creates new solutions, where nishes fail to connect.

BTW (for new users):

We are very open with our communication, and our partners are also quite open and friendly people,
If anybody new here feels any doubt, we do understand that and don't mind you asking questions.
Also most of our partners will not mind telling you about our partnership.
(We did not even tell you about those, who for now don't wish to communicate for any reason. You will see them coming out one by one.)
So if this may look partly big, don't forget, there is no rocket-science involved, we just have been working quite a long time to build this up.
And we have been gifted with an awesome, patient, and unbelievable supportive community, i can't overstress this fact.

IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT FINANCECLOUD API, PRESS HERE

WHAT YOU SEE EVERYWHERE, IS "CONNECTING THE DOTS"

We did the same for various user related functions, like for example connecting media, music and iot dashboard
or by adding voicecontrol to cryptowallets or by simply connecting currencies in a way, nobody did for now.

FOR VOICECONTROL INFO FLYER PRESS HERE

VOICECONTROL

A-Pro-Po "voice control", we also finished our audio tests today and made a choice for the  related modules.
Its a six microphones cluster for the voice-recondition with exellent audio card and high-end speakers.
(hint: Google and Alexa are having just four microphones) 

SEE OUR RELATED TWEET WITH A VIEW OF THE MODULE

thats it for today
have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

Matthias i must say i am blown away by all these new functionality that's integrated now.

I think with the "Money Orchestration" you started a whole new era of 'housekeeping' for big and small organisations, but also for all kind of join ventures.
Realy realy impressive.

In the above post, you have mentioned soo many new features and gave us a whole new view on the practical use of crypto currency. 

I need to process all of this, but one thing i am sure, i am very confident in you and whole the team that you will deliver a top product!

Keep up the good work and wish you a lot of success in Malta!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

never be afraid to restart from scratch !

i wasn't so sure about our last design anyway, at least it wasn't a sensation.
So we took the new audio equipment as an opportunity to restart our design from scratch.
We now already did the technical stuff and sent the plans to the  toolmakers to create the forms
for the production. Said so ... may i proudly present the face of the FINANCECLOUD DEVICE
I hope you like it:

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

CRYPTONAIRE

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

never be afraid to restart from scratch !

i wasn't so sure about our last design anyway, at least it wasn't a sensation.
So we took the new audio equipment as an opportunity to restart our design from scratch.
We now already did the technical stuff and sent the plans to the  toolmakers to create the forms
for the production. Said so ... may i proudly present the face of the FINANCECLOUD DEVICE
I hope you like it:

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

I absolutely LOVE this re-design!!  Its fantastic!!   Shocked

Matthias, I have taken the liberty of choosing the music to be played when you make your presentation in Malta in November.

I think it is appropriate.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

CRYPTONAIRE

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

And thank you for the additional explanation above; it is a bit clearer to me now.   Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:28:37 AM

And thank you for the additional explanation above; it is a bit clearer to me now.   Grin

i am delighted to hear this Cheesy

have fun
Matthias

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

I am shocked at what is happening with this great project.

The new look of FinanceCloud is also stunning.

The meeting in Malta and the presentation of Matthias will set out a new path in the world of crypto.

Great Job !!  Smiley
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

Sure, I think that's better too. It's more distinguishable.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

HERE IS SOME DATA

PRESS FLYER FOR FULLSCREEN

have fun
         Matthias  Cheesy

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:21:10 PM

Beauty cant stand alone

now happy with the look of our device, our logo looked somehow outdated.
Its all about the complete picture. My Idea was, that the unique look of the DEVICE,
should be also reflected in our logo , to create a consistent branding, So i asked Carlos for help
and we had some Brainstorming. Here is our result:

A BIG AND SPECIAL THANK YOU, TO DG.CARLOS LEON

have fun
Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:32:41 AM

Animated View of Financecloud API device

btw, did i already mention that these blue-ish little windows are
 some kind of multi functional status display?
It can show, if device is processing, the direction of where your voice comes from,
give alerts and so on ....

back to topic, here is the animation (just press to view):

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:10:08 AM

Beauty cant stand alone

now happy with the look of our device, our logo looked somehow outdated.
Its all about the complete picture. My Idea was, that the unique look of the DEVICE,
should be also reflected in our logo , to create a consistent branding, So i asked Carlos for help
and we had some Brainstorming. Here is our result:

A BIG AND SPECIAL THANK YOU, TO DG.CARLOS LEON

have fun
Matthias Grin

I like the design...looks great  Smiley

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: