Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 11:25:42 PM

And once again:
Thank you for spreading! FOLLOW: @Crypto_Analyst

REMINDER:
anybody, please vote on our now LOGO - read more here:

NEW LOGO ANNOUNCEMENT

have fun
Matthias

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SuperNET Radio

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:03:04 AM

Hi, the invite was for the SuperNET Slack (http://slackinvite.supernet.org), not to become a SuperNET core coin/project.

That's what i am assuming. I am far away from expecting anything from SuperNET. And think it should be the same vice versa.
There have been a few different statements, but not from people, that are responsible for the project (i quickly understood) , and they also just expressed their ideas.
I am still excited to explore the concept and that describes quite well my intention. I iterated various integration scenarios this week and discussed some ideas
in a "what if" manner, including how I would think about joining superNET. But i am aware, that some words have been subject to misinterpretation.
That was not my intention.

I hope these words are a clear statement, to everybody. Feel free to quote me if needed, see you on slack.

Have fun
Matthias Smiley

The invite is to simply come on the show and introduce your coin to 100's of listeners. SuperNET Radio has no say in the acceptance of coins to the core and the choice is supernets not yous or mine. We have spoken twice and not once have you skyped me for the pre-interview for the main show. If you were serious about your idea for this coin you would have contacted me last week when we chatted on slack. At this point in time since I have not heard from you I am moving forward. I am a take action type of guy.... then their are those types that just talk a lot. Which one are you ? I had an opening reserved for you this weekend, since you did not take action it is closed. I wish you the best in your venture.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 04:36:23 AM

Hi, the invite was for the SuperNET Slack (http://slackinvite.supernet.org), not to become a SuperNET core coin/project.

That's what i am assuming. I am far away from expecting anything from SuperNET. And think it should be the same vice versa.
There have been a few different statements, but not from people, that are responsible for the project (i quickly understood) , and they also just expressed their ideas.
I am still excited to explore the concept and that describes quite well my intention. I iterated various integration scenarios this week and discussed some ideas
in a "what if" manner, including how I would think about joining superNET. But i am aware, that some words have been subject to misinterpretation.
That was not my intention.

I hope these words are a clear statement, to everybody. Feel free to quote me if needed, see you on slack.

Have fun
Matthias Smiley

The invite is to simply come on the show and introduce your coin to 100's of listeners. SuperNET Radio has no say in the acceptance of coins to the core and the choice is supernets not yous or mine. We have spoken twice and not once have you skyped me for the pre-interview for the main show. If you were serious about your idea for this cotalking alotin you would have contacted me last week when we chatted on slack. At this point in time since I have not heard from you I am moving forward. I am a take action type of guy.... then their are those types that just talk a lot. Which one are you ? I had an opening reserved for you this weekend, since you did not take action it is closed. I wish you the best in your venture.

Hm, this conversation here wasn't about you, and nobody told me about that slot, i don't think the last 10 month here happened from just talking a lot.
But since you got between some unfortunate misunderstanding and you had to feel the consequences of those confusions, without having anything to to with it,
i can understand your impression, though you will find out, that i have actually been on your channel to meet you. I will talk to you tomorrow regardless if that interview happens and sort that out.
I always take action, if i know that somebody is waiting for me. What a strange day ... anyway

thats it, we will find out tomorrow
good night Matthias

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 06:44:28 AM

When I follow these last threads, I would say, there is a lot of ignitions here. I am glad, that Europecoin hit a lot of interests.
Anyway, Matthias, we should take the chance to speak in supernetradio.

Can we record this incoming interview somewhere?

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 07:17:03 AM

When I follow these last threads, I would say, there is a lot of ignitions here. I am glad, that Europecoin hit a lot of interests.
Anyway, Matthias, we should take the chance to speak in supernetradio.

Can we record this incoming interview somewhere?

Smiley good morning

Yes if we manage to optimize our communication and let the show happen,
(you know i am an otimistic guy) it will be here: http://supernetradio.com/
I will know more after my visit today evening. It looks like the shows are getting published/recorded or achieved
on Soundcloud. This makes downloading the interview quite easy.

have a nice day
Matthias

Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:56:14 PM

Europecoin users, please prepare to vote:

if you follow this thread you will already see, a decision may have to be made.
Not today or tomorrow. But i may ask you in the first week of September,
if you would agree to join SUPERNET. Of course, we are not the only community that has to like this Idea.
But currently we are moving forward fast. And that's why i favour an accelerated decision process:

Why do i write this NOW, when nothing happened yet?

To give you time to know and to discuss, because i have already  made my decision.
I will post some results of my research here during the next few days. And will give everybody a chance to read and to get an opinion.
This gives you from now on about 10 DAYS to read, to discuss and to decide. If I have progressed to the point to make a decision,
we will make a simple yes/no vote and then we will move.

This is an information about my thoughts to keep you up to date.
I like to clarify: That's all, what happened yet.

So keep cool, have fun
Matthias
Cheesy

That's great news!

you said you have already  made your decision. Does it mean Supernetwork has accepted Europecoin because for you to make your decision you need to have the acceptance of Supernet if not its pointless to say you have made your decision. Please clarify this.

Thanks

No, SuperNET made an invitation, not a promise and I already like their idea, that's it Smiley

I try to explain my last post in a different way:

So it looks like we agree on the assumption, that there are about three parties, that have tosay their opinion on that question:

1) The SuperNET members or maintainers
2) Me Matthias Klees and because i am aware, that a coin is nothing without supporters,
3) All supporters or holders of ERC

Some of the SuperNET team members invited me to consider joining SuperNET with our project and that's nice

Now let me draw a picture:
Lets assume, I would like to offer a room for rent and offer a person to visit me and have a look at it.
It would be clear, that i CONSIDER to let him rent the room, or i shouldn't waste his time and give him hope, right?
On the other hand that is far from a promise, contract or deal. I would watch him very carefully, to get to know him close enough, to make a decision, correct?

That's the state of our process, from the SuperNET community's perspective.
I got a friendly invitation and we are getting to know each other.
Not less and not more

Back to our story about our room and our visitor,
he will do the same with me, to find out, if he likes to rent the room or not, agree?
He did not promise to rent my room. Now lets assume he likes the room. He will make a decision, that he would like to rent it, in case i would agree, right?
He is free to have that opinion or desire regardless if i give him the contract or not. He just knows, what will be his answer, if i may offer him my room.

You see? That's the state of our process from my perspective. At the moment i am asking my community and supporters, to share their opinion.
Its a plain simple thing, a very common process called "getting to know each other" , yeah Wink ?

If i understood you right, you also like their idea, that is awesome.
Maybe you could help a bit and explain Supernet to members,
that have difficulties to understand it yet, by answering possible question.
This  would help a lot, thank you

...and have fun
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

You are a manipulator, I have been investigating you the last few days and thast my idea of you.

Nobody invited for anything and less talked to you, you are making things up like this

''The visit hasn't been something special ...
But i looked around and saw projects, projects, TONS of projects,  discussion, collaboration, ideas, people everywhere, thousands of them!''

Like the above statement '' thousands of them!''  in  S/N Slack there are not thousands but 1300 or so. Please stop making things up  for fake marketing purposes. Also, How can you have 2000 twitters followers when on this thread you dont have more than 3 followers including poor Transpotime21bus that you fooled  his poor innocent heart.

Also, who in bittrex is trading your coin, is just you who put sales/buy orders?

Please supernet dont talk to him and bann him from SN slack.
Porte

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:15:29 PM

Question:   Europecoin Logo Voting
LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 9

I repeat how can you have more than 2000 followers twitters when only 9 users voted and some of this 9 might have been passing by people like me to see how many real followers you have. 
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 08:26:07 PM

LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

I repeat how can you have more than 2000 followers twitters when only 9 users voted and some of this 9 might have been passing by people like me to see how many real followers you have. 

I have no words for these kind of posts here... O_O
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 08:29:00 PM

Like the above statement '' thousands of them!''  in  S/N Slack there are not thousands but 1300 or so. Please stop making things up  for fake marketing purposes. Also, How can you have 2000 twitters followers when on this thread you dont have more than 3 followers including poor Transpotime21bus that you fooled  his poor innocent heart.

Also, who in bittrex is trading your coin, is just you who put sales/buy orders?

Please supernet dont talk to him and bann him from SN slack.

U forgot, it's not HIS coin...and he has not enough money, to manipulate...LOOOOOL...ur posts are full of shame and sounds like a 14 year old teen is kidding...
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 09:55:53 PM

LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

You are a manipulator, I have been investigating you the last few days and thast my idea of you

Like the above statement '' thousands of them!''  in  S/N Slack there are not thousands but 1300 or so. Please stop making things up  for fake marketing purposes. Also, How can you have 2000 twitters followers when on this thread you dont have more than 3 followers including poor Transpotime21bus that you fooled  his poor innocent heart.

Manipulator? You want to say marketing is a form of manipulation? OMG i am totaly shocked.

I will answer to you this one time, because if you don't like my way, great, find a place you like and i wish you a nice and successful life.

I have more Twitter people then Bitcointalk people, because i earn my money with twittermarketing and that is not that difficult to find out, if the goal of your "research" would have been really to find  out, who i am, everybody who googles me, realizes that i live an absolutely extremly transparent on- and offline life both well connected to each other , not because i can't hide, but because it's my philosophy. You need ten seconds on Google to know my address, phonenumber .... ANYTHING. Its really an artform to make up something like you do. Transpotime21bus is a nice friendly guy and i would do everything for him, because HE is an honest person. Did your reserch find ANY victim or any action, that could cause any harm to anybody? But YOU feel like the honest person to judge others? And then warn other people? In my country this is concidered as a crime, shame on you.I wish you a great life, thanks for your opinion.

anybody else? I am just in the right mood today!
There must be a club around here

everybody else:
lets return to normal and do our work,
and lets keep having fun
i love you all Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 10:18:07 PM

LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

You are a manipulator, I have been investigating you the last few days and thast my idea of you

Like the above statement '' thousands of them!''  in  S/N Slack there are not thousands but 1300 or so. Please stop making things up  for fake marketing purposes. Also, How can you have 2000 twitters followers when on this thread you dont have more than 3 followers including poor Transpotime21bus that you fooled  his poor innocent heart.

Manipulator? You want to say marketing is a form of manipulation? OMG i am totaly shocked.

I will answer to you this one time, because if you don't like my way, great, find a place you like and i wish you a nice and successful life.

I have more Twitter people then Bitcointalk people, because i earn my money with twittermarketing and that is not that difficult to find out, if the goal of your "research" would have been really to find  out, who i am, everybody who googles me, realizes that i live an absolutely extremly transparent on- and offline life both well connected to each other , not because i can't hide, but because it's my philosophy. You need ten seconds on Google to know my address, phonenumber .... ANYTHING. Its really an artform to make up something like you do. Transpotime21bus is a nice friendly guy and i would do everything for him, because HE is an honest person. Did your reserch find ANY victim or any action, that could cause any harm to anybody? But YOU feel like the honest person to judge others? And then warn other people? In my country this is concidered as a crime, shame on you.I wish you a great life, thanks for your opinion.

everybody else:
and lets keep having fun
i love you all Matthias

Ah and something else:
Guess what! We will not disappear, we have a reason for our project and
we will stay and we will, do it. Deal with it!

Europecoin is doing Lobbywork for Grassroots driven Coins and Organisations.
Of course we sound like Lobbyists, because WE ARE LOBBYISTS.
And we are proud of playing the "Lobby Game" for the good.
Thats OUR way, it may be, but need not be yours!

And we have fun doing it Cheesy
feeling much better now
Matthias

Porte

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:23:13 PM

LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

I have more Twitter people then Bitcointalk people, because i earn my money with twittermarketing and that is not that difficult to find out, if the goal of your "research" would have been really to find  out, who i am, everybody who googles me, realizes that i live an absolutely extremly transparent on- and offline life both well connected to each other , not because i can't hide, but because it's my philosophy. You need ten seconds on Google to know my address, phonenumber .... ANYTHING. Its really an artform to make up something like you do. Transpotime21bus is a nice friendly guy and i would do everything for him, because HE is an honest person. Did your reserch find ANY victim or any action, that could cause any harm to anybody? But YOU feel like the honest person to judge others? And then warn other people? In my country this is concidered as a crime, shame on you.I wish you a great life, thanks for your opinion.

everybody else:
and lets keep having fun
i love you all Matthias

My apologies Matthias, I am not one to judge what is true or no, we all have issues, we have dreams, sometimes we imagine situation that only us know is true and the rest see you as Johnny Weissmuller that at the end he really thought he was Tarzan. I am confused perhaps not because  try to be a detective or just things come to my mind without thinking and bring the evidence to me just like that. Do what is best for you, imagine,  create your own reality or fantasy, sometimes reality and fantasy are so closed to each other that can get easily mistaken I am a mistaken person, carry on with your dream and dont let anyone to destroy your project regardless if you are Tarzan or Matthias.

All the best,
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 10:27:32 PM

LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

I have no words for these kind of posts here... O_O

Thank you for jumping in Smiley
strange people, i think i skip the superNET idea,
stop wasting my time and return to the work, that keeps us moving.

I am happy when you return,
could need some people around me
after a show like that.

have fun,
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 10:42:47 PM

LOGO 1   - 6 (66.7%)
LOGO 2   - 3 (33.3%)

I have more Twitter people then Bitcointalk people, because i earn my money with twittermarketing and that is not that difficult to find out, if the goal of your "research" would have been really to find  out, who i am, everybody who googles me, realizes that i live an absolutely extremly transparent on- and offline life both well connected to each other , not because i can't hide, but because it's my philosophy. You need ten seconds on Google to know my address, phonenumber .... ANYTHING. Its really an artform to make up something like you do. Transpotime21bus is a nice friendly guy and i would do everything for him, because HE is an honest person. Did your reserch find ANY victim or any action, that could cause any harm to anybody? But YOU feel like the honest person to judge others? And then warn other people? In my country this is concidered as a crime, shame on you.I wish you a great life, thanks for your opinion.

everybody else:
and lets keep having fun
i love you all Matthias

My apologies Matthias, I am not one to judge what is true or no, we all have issues, we have dreams, sometimes we imagine situation that only us know is true and the rest see you as Johnny Weissmuller that at the end he really thought he was Tarzan. I am confused perhaps not because  try to be a detective or just things come to my mind without thinking and bring the evidence to me just like that. Do what is best for you, imagine,  create your own reality or fantasy, sometimes reality and fantasy are so closed to each other that can get easily mistaken I am a mistaken person, carry on with your dream and dont let anyone to destroy your project regardless if you are Tarzan or Matthias.

All the best,

Smiley Smiley thank you for these words, they make me truely feel better.
I think in one or another form we both had our imaginations and assumptions and ideas.
We saw a tiny part of each others soul for this one moment,
now i know another honest person. i wish you peace and happyness.
Nice we didn't wait, to clean the air between us.

have fun Smiley
Matthias

Polly Stripe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 06:05:00 PM

#ERC @europecoinEUORG added to our multi-faucet! Check it http://www.free-crypto.com/erc/
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 08:12:43 PM

#ERC @europecoinEUORG added to our multi-faucet! Check it http://www.free-crypto.com/erc/

Thank you very much, just sent 10 000 ERC to keep it nicely filled.
GO FOR IT MY FRIENDS:
http://www.free-crypto.com/erc

Everybody don't forget to vote on our new Logo:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg12286594#msg12286594

have fun
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 08:20:09 PM

im no trademark expert if the differences are enough to avoid longterm troubles

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 08:42:52 PM

im no trademark expert if the differences are enough to avoid longterm troubles

No, because i live in the city where OPEL is made (Bochum, Germany) i had the same question
and asked a friend. That design is not a problem because, blizzards can not be protected themselves.
It would be more difficult, if it would be horizontal
Only the logo as a whole can be protected and they to different, much to different.

see you
hope you did not forget to vote  Wink
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 08:47:03 PM

Thank you very much, just sent 10 000 ERC to keep it nicely filled.
GO FOR IT MY FRIENDS:
http://www.free-crypto.com/erc

Everybody don't forget to vote on our new Logo:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg12286594#msg12286594

have fun
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

EDIT:
OP updated accordingly:

Trade Europecoin

ERC/BTC  ERC/LTC  ERC/Doge  ERC/DOLLAR

Payment Service

FAUCET

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:35:54 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 07:33:59 PM by szenekonzept

Code:
[b][glow=#dddddd,50,000][color=blue]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [/color][/glow][glow=#eeeeee,50,000]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605][size=12pt][color=blue] Ⓔ EUROPECOIN [ERC] GRASSROOTS LOBBYING Ⓔ [/color][/size][/url][url=https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ERC][size=12pt] [color=#FF9100]TRADE ON BITTREX[/color] [/size][/url][url=https://bleutrade.com/exchange/3272][size=12pt][color=blue] AND BLEUTRADE [/color][/size][/url][url=http://www.europecoin.eu.org][size=12pt][color=#FF9100] WWW.EUROPECOIN.EU.ORG [/color][/size][/url] [url=http://twitter.com/europecoineuorg][size=12pt][color=blue] TWITTER @europecoinEUORG Ⓔ [/color] [/size][/url][/glow][glow=#dddddd,50,000]
[color=blue]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/glow][/b]

(put this code into your forum signature)

SIZES:
- HERO-ACCOUNTS : NO CHANGE NEEDED
- SENIOR USE: size=10pt + delete "glow"
- FULL  MEMBER USE: size=8pt
- MEMBER DELETE: "SIZE" and "b" tags and first line
- JUNIOR: same as MEMBER + delete last line

Good morning alltogether,
Made a fresh signature. You can also get it from the OP.
Have Fun!
Matthias  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: