Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:01:26 PM

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ERC/BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 06:39:14 PM

The dump?  Someone recovered his old ERC from recycle-bin, because he found out,
some Idiot brought it back to exchange , LOL  Grin
we have that about once a week .  It was twice a day during the first three month.
Maybe thats why we are not that easy to terrify by things like that ...
dumps are a selfsolving problem. They normaly do it just once if its not part of any strategy.
We have much much less of classical P&D then i expected , to be honest ....

By the way: I am currenty writing my weekky report. I will feature an updated overview of goals and
projectrs and their status. I decided a fresh "roadmap" is a good idea after all that confusion last week.
The report should somehow pop up about tonight ...

Have Fun
Matthias
Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 06:18:57 PM

The dump?  Someone recovered his old ERC from recycle-bin, because he found out,

the question is who will be the idiot if we look back from a few years in the future...

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 12:36:58 AM

the question is who will be the idiot if we look back from a few years in the future...

I can understand the frustration of those, who got burned by the first owner of ERC, but it might be a good time for them,
to come over it and to look again, I guess. If i would see my dead coin for 400 sat and more on Bittrex i might get the idea,
that something might have been happening wile i was away .... just saying ... lol.

everybody else:
I know my report is two days overdue, I had to speak to 1/2 people for it, to be sure, that i have everything i place, before i promise ....
You will see it will have been worth the time and it will get published tomorrow, that's a promise too

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:58:14 AM

Great job Matthias as always Smiley
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 10:06:52 AM

Oh my.. :/

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 12:24:57 PM

Oh my.. :/

Exactly the same mistake I've got right now!

StaisyBit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 02:31:35 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 06:23:17 PM by StaisyBit

UPDATE ABOUT WALLET ISSUE

I have had a look at the wallet issue.

It seems that one field of an API call is changed. Specifically, the issue comes from here:

API call: https://bittrex.com/api/v1.1/public/getmarkethistory?market=BTC-ERC&count=40

Field that cause the issue: "Fill type"

Issue: so far, the name of that field was "FillType" .. Now, as you can see by clicking on the link above, the field name is changed in "FilleType" (note the "e" right after "Fill").

Solution: i could just change into the source code the field's name from "FillType" to "FilleType", but i would first be sure that Bittrex owners are aware of this, because "FilleType" means nothing in english, while "FillType" does. It may be an error of their API server.

That said, i have already opened a support ticket on Bittrex, asking whether that is an error of their servers or not.

Once i get a reply from them, i can make a decision. If they tell me that "FilleType" is not an error, well i will change the source code and update the Windows executable. Otherwise, if they tell me that is an actual server error, we just need to wait until they fix it, then we are "good to go".

Stay tuned for updates.

EDIT:

This is the reply:

Solution: we just have to wait for Bittrex to fix its issue. However, i don't like the fact that if API doesn't work then the wallet crashes. Hence, i will work on this and i will release an update to fix this misbehavior.

Cheers
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 10:27:26 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 10:40:36 PM by szenekonzept

Back from my my-dog-and-the-woods-and-me day.
Sooo refreshing - there is no better recreation than that.

Thank you Staisybit for jumping in immediately.
Dear  friends, say hello to the creator of the V2 realease and our developer, as long, as we keep entertaining him Wink

I think i found a quick and surprising easy workaround.
Your wallet normally is of course able to start for example when its offline Smiley
So try going offline, start the wallet, do everything,  you have to do for staking (like unlocking ...)
Connect back online and voila!

have fun
Matthias

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 05:21:52 AM

Now it works again...everything ok! I think, this was a mistake from bittrex!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 07:36:54 PM

whats up matthias?
get some more people involved here

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2015, 08:36:17 PM

whats up matthias?
get some more people involved here

you'r asking in the right moment
wait till i finished my lunch and look again in two hours
Wink

Grin Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 12:44:43 AM

Europecoin, roadmap update

1) Whats the goal of Europecoin,

a small reminder why we are doing this and whats the role of Europecoin  as Part of the concept.

The Europecoin EUORG Organisation has the goal to foster Blockchain Technology and  the decentralization of powers across Europe.
Further we believe that Bitcoin as a global currency can't do the educational part very well, its to global.
So we decided to operate  a useful functioning „Bread-and-Butter“ Cryptocurrency for Europe.
Localisation is not meant as a boundary, its the oldest, most natural form of decentralization.

Keystones of our Vision:

- building Europecoin and an ecosystem, that makes it independent from any exchange or institution,
  including ourself
- Forming country maintainer groups, to educate people and to foster adoption,
  we will have to go to the people, they will not come to us
- Forming and training experts lobby groups and bootstrap a consulting service in Brussels
  by  establishing  small educational events around the city
- Operating a  thinktank and engage in networking and active research,
   to stay a valuable resource of information and innovation.

2) current state and how we got here

a quick history round-up and a summary, what we have done so far.

- announced the idea in December 2014 and finished the basics, like speaking to the remaining
   exchange and building a node to get the chain running again at the end of January.
- Then  we built the workgroup management for the lobby-groups and crowdfunded a managed node.
 - After announcement of the project we published our first witepaper and a press release.
-  Published a new wallet version with small bugfixes
- Comkort our exchange had to close and we had to start a massive twitter campaign, to have a new
   exchange in place, when it closed.
- Bleutrade listed us and Bittrex followed shortly after
- After a code review in July we noticed the variance of the stakingengine is not working and
   decided to rewrite the engine from scratch
- Because of the intense testing time of the new staking engine we prereleased parts of the new V2
   wallet with the old, but optimized staking process and with in-wallet trading and statistics
- The new staking process is developed by cloudstaking experts at Staisybits and we had the idea,
   to enable an in-wallet control-center, to move coins directly between the in-wallet staking and 
   cloud staking in real time
- To be sure to have a trustworthy cloudstaking backend we bought into Staisybit as a shareholder,
   to enable  the company to get started
- During the last month i began talks to payment providers and for now we can be used at
  cointopay. I am working hard for more to come

3) whats next

- our longterm contributor „metamorphin“ joins the team, though there is no such ledger at all
  thank you for your work so far, I am sure you all will like him.
- Staisybits is currently in beta and because the pre-released wallet is working great (such a code quality)
   we feel to  release the wallet with the official opening of the service, though the components are   
   ready to go now. To be honest our dev hast plenty of work with the beta and i wouldn't like to bother 
   him with the release, but support him during the Staisybit beta which is HIS baby, (all for one one for all)
- The workgroup management has been tested by some usability related friends and the whole site
   gets its first facelift and upgrade, based upon the collected experiences. Getting engagement can   
   be hard work and a long process and we will keep going that  way
- We have had some talks within the Linux industries about possible relationships of a thinktank with a
   technical lab and the possibilities of funding, witch they already did (thank you to b1-systems),
   we will keep you updated on that.
- I am currently building a recourse center for local crypto groups, to connect their dots and to share their
  resource  for their work. Two resons for that: Europecoin will get stronger, the more its sitting in the   
  center of an ecosystem, that may provide value to everybody, second: The whole crypto   
  revolution could be much faster and stronger, if some cryptocoin projects would start to self-organise among
  each others, by taking responsibility for any task, that is not just provided to themselves.
  Freedom or even Anarchie is not about "letting it happen", its about self-organisation.
  We, including me, will  only get there by training such behaviour.

4)  highly experimental, do not expect to see these any time soon

(things we are experimenting with, this is not part of the roadmap jet)

- Staisybit was kind enough to give my dream of an Openbazaar integration a shot, but Openbazaar itself is 
   an ongoing project and we will first focus the next release with cloudstaking, but after that, there is a good chance.
- I'm currently diving into a marriage of an IRC to RPC technologie, that could serve as a federated protocol between Coins,
  If somebody is interested to help, just PM me

Summary Europecoin Status and Roadmap:

after successful reboot, our Coin and a small community are alive -  next focus is, to make Europecoi n stronger
by adding valuable services and by connecting to the ecosystem, like payment providers as much as possible, 
but further also by building independence, through creating and owning some services.

Besides that work, we are keeping up moving towards a community, that may be capable to full-fill our goals with us
and build the framework for  establishing a lobby for decentralization and give it a voice

Support us, to support decentralization of powers.
We are doing Grassroots Lobby Work that is missing so much!

Thank you for your time
have fun!
 Smiley Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 09:05:50 PM

good news thx for update us

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 08:11:04 PM

Matthias, thanks a lot for the many hours u spent for me to introduce myself in this great project.
Actually I cannot sleep more, because u hit a giant opportunity to start some really big projects in Europe.

What we shall spread for a lot of interested ppl here and finally CLARIFY, (and what no one really knows here is the fact), that the Europecoin had an excellent distribution. The biggest wallet actually is someone from bittrex with 5.8million ERC.

Me, myself has some around 3.5 millions.

Our work here is TRUE work, and not the kind of I-will-develop-a-coin-and-hold-back-a-big-bag-to-dump-later-coin.

We work now on a project, where we are not really deep invested and more important, we are not prejudiced.
The money will flow, and I am sure, it will, when we present our ideas and opportunities!

Don't be shy to start discussions here. We are also strong enough for criticism; also the bad one Wink

Meta

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 09:15:31 PM

Don't be shy to start discussions here. We are also strong enough for criticism; also the bad one Wink

when u aim 1 ERC to be 1 € ?
and do u think it would be by far undervalued as i do?

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 10:47:53 PM

when u aim 1 ERC to be 1 € ?
and do u think it would be by far undervalued as i do?

I see no reason, to believe anything different from: The value of ERC will be able to be even higher as 1 Euro.
I do not  know how fast it will get there,  but as long as I am maintaining it,
it will keep going and it will keep improving and there is no limit.
Failures or whatever will not  be able to frustrate me out of business,

And this no-limit is also about the altcoin community as a whole.
ALTCOIN-COMMUNITY get AWARE:

YOU ALL DESERVE MORE!!

But you have to take it. There is no ups-i-got-randomly-rich-with-my-effordless-scamcoin story for us,
But you all are able to get anywhere. The really serious projects, that keep up and keep earning their trust over and over again
those, that are taking the risk of being dynamic and active are much to undervalued. Many current projects are innovating fast and
will be able to challenge any established coin or currency, as soon as our community has matured enough.

I am currently uploading the new ready made Presskit with the newest Data and updated V2 Grafics and Logos, GET THEM!
I'll puplish the link as soon they are in place ..

have fun
Matthias
Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 02:42:21 AM

OK here as promised some updated recources, for publishers and and anybody else.

please use and share like there is no tomorrow

PRESSKIT FULL
(LOGO,PAPER,BANNERS)

PRESS ROADMAP

NEUE LOGOS

have fun!
Matthias Cheesy

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:56:20 PM

dark blue on dark grey is i think a bad choice....

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 10:14:54 PM

dark blue on dark grey is i think a bad choice....
fully agreed...light grey is working better for my eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: