Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:15:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542902 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 01:08:04 PM

ETA wallet?

Yes, thats right, time for a statement, I will contact our dev and report back immediately.
(Should be ready very soon)

hold on Wink
Mathias

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:02:51 PM

ITS GETTING HOT !!!!

IT IS:

... THE NEW ONE !!

... WE ARE ABOUT TO FORK !!!

after three month of programming our DEV from STAISYBIT has completed the

NEW EUROPECOIN

YESS with delicate features like: the most advanced  V-POS (VARIANCE ALGORITHM) engine on the market, written from SCRATCH by Staisybit and still with the
IN-WALLET TRADING FEATURE and IN-WALLET MARKET STATISTIC ( Grin what a question, OF COURSE its enhanced  Grin) and the long awaited, new IN-WALLET CLOUD STAKING CONTROL TAB.

NEW!!! : you will also be able to see this feature in some of the highest duty ALTCOINS, partnering with us like FUELCOIN, DIAMOND !!
A strong partnership for YOUR PROFIT and for OUR ALL FUTURE with our good old ERC, thank you to the Team FUELCOIN and DIAMONT
I am learning so much from your coins!

Why shouting?
Because i am feeling like 1 1/2 Years ago, when setting up my RIG, to mine my first own Europecoins, does anyone remeber?
No Altcoin has had a stranger story like this one. NOW our wallet is done, there is not much left from the one, we picked up nearly a year ago.
And everybody who supported us:

LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE Smiley

So now i'll try to get a bit more (sorry ähm ...) informative:
The wallet is complete and tested. I did not know, (but it was somehow obvious, stupid me)
that this is a complete fork with a new chain and updated our partners and exchanges a 100% different techologie.
Therefor you will have to wait a few days, till we mined the new chain, mining it makes me feel like ....
Can hardly wait to put this out, don't know how long such a process normaly takes, but Staisy will bring me up-to-date
during the next few hours and then i will report again.

Also i know there are questions like is there a swap? How does it work?
I will (like i did all the time) take care that everyone will get the right information at the right time, promised.

Timeframe: I don't want to have to say to anyone, sorry, you are to late, to swap.
So i will now work as hard as i can, to plan the event as convenient as possible for you.

And will try to reach as many owners as i can then, by heavily publishing
and by a wide spread press release campaign. Some are already informed and are awaiting us.

PLEASE HELP TO GET THIS OUT RTO OUR USERS AND SPREAD

expect strong activity here and stay informed.

Sorry for shouting, but I am so fuc+++g happy
update follows in a few hours
watch out Matthias  Grin

our Helpers are amazing!!!

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:42:37 PM

wow...u hit me in a very busy phase...

This is really an awesome step in our big future - To bring in cypto to the mass!

VPOS, CLOUDSTAKING, INWALLET-TRADE, I am so happy to be a part here...I actually spend all my time after my business only to let Europecoin prosper!

greetz
meta
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:54:54 PM

this seems to be a big step forward please dont hurry and go it slow and careful

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:52:55 PM

this seems to be a big step forward please dont hurry and go it slow and careful

thats wise, yes i will now sit back after i got the mining to work and then make a step by step plan,
I am very grateful, you offered help, i will contact you during the weekend and you may answer when ever you have time
From my pespective, we achieved more in these few month, then i dreamed of doing in two years,
just because countless people jumped in and helped. Thats whats exciting me the most.

for now good night all together
i will go to sleep
Matthias

kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:49:30 AM

Pls do explain what you mean with "mining"? Are you alone mining the new coin? Will the total supply match the current?

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:50:12 PM

Pls do explain what you mean with "mining"? Are you alone mining the new coin? Will the total supply match the current?

if they go for a swap they need the same amount of coins in new chain as in old chain

if the dont for a single premine block they just set the POW mining phase to a timeframe that create the needed coins
mining them alone private

not as a premine for themself but to generate the coins needed to allow people swap their ERCold against ERCnew

i dont know enought about the details but that is how it looks to me they try to handle this

more insight by dev provided information welcome

avoid a premine block is good plan u know coinmarketcap flag premine coins
a 1:1 coin swap is in my opinion no premine in the sence that dev team keep a share of mining for them

if 100% is dedicated to swap it sounds clean to me

we from DMD Diamond had multiple changes in our history and we did always keep the old blockchain

i can tell ya this is for sure not the easy path and u keep limitations because of combatibility with old parts of blockchain in wallet

under some conditions a coin swap and a clear fresh chain can have big advantages

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 06:48:50 PM

if they go for a swap they need the same amount of coins in new chain as in old chain

if the dont for a single premine block they just set the POW mining phase to a timeframe that create the needed coins
mining them alone private

not as a premine for themself but to generate the coins needed to allow people swap their ERCold against ERCnew

i dont know enought about the details but that is how it looks to me they try to handle this

more insight by dev provided information welcome

avoid a premine block is good plan u know coinmarketcap flag premine coins
a 1:1 coin swap is in my opinion no premine in the sence that dev team keep a share of mining for them

if 100% is dedicated to swap it sounds clean to me

we from DMD Diamond had multiple changes in our history and we did always keep the old blockchain

i can tell ya this is for sure not the easy path and u keep limitations because of combatibility with old parts of blockchain in wallet

under some conditions a coin swap and a clear fresh chain can have big advantages

I wouldn't premine our coin, but forget about  premine or IPO-Star , we have both of them (inherited from the scamdev, that founded ERC). I spent the whole last week,  writing letters to most of the coin-chart, analytics and consulting sites, to provide updated informations, Graphics, links and press materials. I found it somhow amusing how many sites offer crypto investing advise to customers while not discovering that something about their listed coins changed .... NEARLY A YEAR AGO real experts :-), good to know that we can count on some passioned fellows, that provide better services.

Back to Europecoin Fork. I have a small meeting in about an hour with meta and staisy to let him educate us about the technical part of our process and then you are the first ones to get a report, before i'll storm the ERC-node-admin, the exchanges and organize a working blockexplorer (which is important, to have , BEFORE taking action, for transparency reasons) though i don't know, if it is a classic swap, the only option, how to deal coins, if some would turn out, to be left over, is of course to BURN them as public as possible.

see you later tonight
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:54:44 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 08:12:14 PM by CryptoJohn

I just tried to move 35k ERC from bittrex to local wallet & the trans ID trex provided does not appear on blockchain Undecided

edit: Deposit just arrived...meh, slow i guess

Fork update?
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 10:04:36 PM

I just tried to move 35k ERC from bittrex to local wallet & the trans ID trex provided does not appear on blockchain Undecided

Fork update?

After meeting with Matthias, I know he will update soon all infos u need. After much testing, trials, funny and angry minutes, after a lot of pain and doped feeling; I am sure, u can also wait few moments for the big new announcements...

greetz meta
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:12:33 AM

Having just found EuropeCoin, I am a little late to the party.
However, I have quickly become an enthusiastic supporter
and am filling my wallet as fast as I can.

Not only a great coin but, a great cause.
To help others find ERC, I did an article on BitcoinLasVegas.net
where thousands of visitors each week can see it.

You already know all about ERC but if you want to see the article
go to http://wp.me/p5obbM-Kn
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 09:25:08 AM

Having just found EuropeCoin, I am a little late to the party.
However, I have quickly become an enthusiastic supporter
and am filling my wallet as fast as I can.

Not only a great coin but, a great cause.
To help others find ERC, I did an article on BitcoinLasVegas.net
where thousands of visitors each week can see it.

You already know all about ERC but if you want to see the article
go to http://wp.me/p5obbM-Kn

welcome at ERC
good to see ya here
i agree ERC have a big future
they have a explosive combination

a good name and good team access to advanced web based services (staisybit.com)
and the skill to include them into a wallet

and last but not least they are part of my crypto protfolio which is some quality sign on its own  Cool

still cheap enought to be considered as a early adopter price

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:29:22 AM

Thanks for the welcome - Cryptonit
I actually opened an account at Staisybit Today!!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 12:09:55 PM

Fork update?

Yes, sir  Grin  i just got the daemon up and running, to mine the new chain. It didn't want to compile for two days and today morning i found It.
It was a variable in libleveldb.a, that turned out, not to play nicely with my processors architecture.
Nice, it did make problems on my machine instead of the users machines on launch  :-) .

Given, that everything else is done, tested, working and everybody else in our team is
JUST WAITING FOR ME ...LOL  I have hope for launching very soon.

... new estimated takeoff: Rocket should be ready to start Saturday/Sunday.  I will have to mine 2000 Blocks and then we are ready to go.
Thank you for everyone that worked so hard, helping our dev and me, its amazing to see the crew getting more and more hands every week

OUR SLACK is exploding. COMMUNITY IS BACK!

That leads to another point: I already began to reorganize our SLACK, to make it more open and public, without busting the workflow at the same time.
So after or on wallet launch, i will provide a SLACK link, to get everybody in. That will be great.

just as a reminder: STAKING EUROPECOINS IS FREE UP TO 0.1 BTC FOR YOu for ever, TEST IT!

moving forward
have fun!
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 04:21:56 PM

Fork update?

EDIT (rest answered is in my lastpost):
I forgot to say a word about your transaction, though i feel also, a more modern engine to move chain,
(and thats what our current new release is about in the first place) has been unavoidable, to scale,
i experienced withdraws slowing down on Bittrex in general (even more with bitcoin). They may be
doing something on their network. But i anyway, i would like to know how long you waited. (if you still remember)
I use to write down experiences like that, because sometimes those  "snippets" help, to see things, BEFORE problems happen.
Thank you.
Matthias

P.S. This is a great collection of coins in your signature, but isn't it somehow a bit empty at the end of the line? Looks like one coin ....  ;-)

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 10:26:44 PM

just for one moment to look!

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:51:25 AM

Fork update?

I forgot to say a word about your transaction, though i feel also, a more modern engine to move chain,
(and thats what our current new release is about in the first place) has been unavoidable, to scale,
i experienced withdraws slowing down on Bittrex in general (even more with bitcoin). They may be
doing something on their network. But i anyway, i would like to know how long you waited. (if you still remember)
I use to write down experiences like that, because sometimes those  "snippets" help, to see things, BEFORE problems happen.
Thank you.
Matthias

P.S. This is a great collection of coins in your signature, but isn't it somehow a bit empty at the end of the line? Looks like one coin ....  ;-)

and....shazaam! ERC added to sig :-)
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 07:43:12 AM

Fork update?

Thank you.
Matthias

That is a good sign, when HERO Member vote for us! Thanks, John :-)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 11:40:49 AM

Fork update?

I use to write down experiences like that, because sometimes those  "snippets" help, to see things, BEFORE problems happen.
Thank you.
Matthias

P.S. This is a great collection of coins in your signature, but isn't it somehow a bit empty at the end of the line? Looks like one coin ....  ;-)

thank you, this is a great honor.
I know that many people watch your opinions and its the best contribution to help atm
We are on a point where we have a small but unbreakable Community, a nice volume on two exchanges,
the luxury of enough resources to build and innovate for years to come. So the next key asset is TRUST of those,
who are not in yet. We will reach them everywhere, except here, in our Forum, because if they would have been reading it,
they would be already in. Eight out of ten Europecoin supporters are well known and experienced crypto experts ( yes, because they know )
If every one does the same and associates with us, the result will surpass our imagination.

and now something different:
There is an interesting aspect coming with our hardfork, A tiny side effect with huge potential; From witnessing ERC accidentally getting burned
and from people telling their story, i counted more then 15 000 000 ERC, that have been lost, deleted and burned for ever in various ways.
A lot happened during the 6 month of ERC being dead and also many coins did not have been withdrawn from closing or delisting exchanges.
I myself lost over 1 500 000 by a bad backup after a hard-drive failure. I even assume, the unknown losses are even higher ,
but sadly we can't prove or check these assumption in any way. This is about to change!! After the swap and after having burned remaining coins,
we will know exactly, how many coins are still in circulation. The outcome may radically change some evaluations, about ERC's value value and supply.

... and because things are currently happening faster, then i could even post,
a reminder, in case you missed it yesterday:

We got not only verified by the people from  BTC-LAS-VEGAS
but they even added us, to their list of hottest Crypto currency's for investors
and wrote a very, very enthusiastic and deep article about us. Enjoy it!

READ HERE ON BITCOINLASVEGAS

have fun and a nice day
Matthias  Wink

and here:

BITTREX

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:02:33 PM

Hats to off to you Mr Klees - stellar darn-ing job.

I'm quite noob with crypto-things but I can't come up with anyone who's done or is doing better job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: