Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 10:54:33 AM

everything looks good so far!

well done job by ERC team

good preparation is the keyfactor to have this evolution towards ERC V2 (or is it even V3 already)
the best ERC ever with a smooth transformation phase

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 10:57:54 AM

wow...u hit me in a very busy phase...

This is really an awesome step in our big future - To bring in cypto to the mass!

VPOS, CLOUDSTAKING, INWALLET-TRADE, I am so happy to be a part here...I actually spend all my time after my business only to let Europecoin prosper!

greetz
meta

I'm not that happy, just was looking for something to throw my 600 btc at.

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 11:32:32 AM

wow...u hit me in a very busy phase...

This is really an awesome step in our big future - To bring in cypto to the mass!

VPOS, CLOUDSTAKING, INWALLET-TRADE, I am so happy to be a part here...I actually spend all my time after my business only to let Europecoin prosper!

greetz
meta

I'm not that happy, just was looking for something to throw my 600 btc at.

Feel free to explain it!
Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:45:31 PM

Anymore updates on upcoming fork? Lots of questions not that many answers or clarifications yet. Love the idea and the little i could read about it sounds really good but When will it happen, how will the switch from the old coins to the new ones be handled or no need to switch em out at all? anything else to consider to watch closeley right before the fork? As said way to go Matthias and the rest thats working on this, lots of effort and time put in for sure! but any information about it you could share would be awesome. Smiley

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 07:15:10 PM

Anymore updates on upcoming fork? Lots of questions not that many answers or clarifications yet. Love the idea and the little i could read about it sounds really good but When will it happen, how will the switch from the old coins to the new ones be handled or no need to switch em out at all? anything else to consider to watch closeley right before the fork? As said way to go Matthias and the rest thats working on this, lots of effort and time put in for sure! but any information about it you could share would be awesome. Smiley

I am very happy, that u follow us on threads and twitter (U got it? @europecoineuorg?).

Of course, we wanna let u know everything...but please have few days, we have to clarify firstly for us in team (preparing the announcements, testing the last wallets, improving, and  a lot of talks with our devteam)before we open everything for u. We are not the kind of coindevs, which fill the threads with senseless infos. Everything is in the "make" now.

Greetz Meta
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 08:23:07 PM

no problem we just didn't put out the process because we didn't decide between the classical process or and the Idea,
to provide everybody free full staicybit accounts for a certain time (and of course then, we will try to be gernerous)
to do the swap from there.
Please give us 1/2 days to sort that out. The new chain is mining, but slowly, so for sure will have a plan before it has been done mining
(dev said, we need 2000 blocks). We are (as you may have already discovered here), used to keep you VERY informed and this will never chane.
What we know jet is:

1) I will try to make the time frame, to be able to swap, as long as possible, to not keep anybody out. It will certainly be longer then a week
2) i am already collecting willing members to provide a 24h support here for the first 3 days
3) if the swap ended, possibly remaining cons will be burned in public, and a block explorer will be in place

COMMUNITY QUESTION:
I realized, the this could be a opportunity to change the total amount by swapping by something like 1 for 2 or similar.
Any thoughts on ths idea? I would perfectly feel fine to leave it and to see how many coins survived till i took over.
But if you think ERC could benefit from reducing total amount, THIS is the opportunity to tell us and discuss.
Pleas don't write PMs about this topic, we want to have things like that, discussed in a public manner.

have fun  Grin Grin Grin
when is getting quite,
for one two days, there is
a rocket about to start.

and don't forget: the real surprise is coming AFTER the swap !!!,
But, because i am a troll, i don't tell you yet Wink  ... just a joke REAL Reason:
To be honest, just to not shoot em all at once, and to not putt pressure on foreign timetables,
because there is a new third party partner involved. I don't want do make mistakes twice,
and avoid causing troubles, like i did with supernet. Wink
About the surprise just this: It's coming and it's a  game changer! I am totally excited,
it's hard to resist leaking ... damn hard!

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 11:12:33 PM

Sir Richard Branson is a clever man!

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:39:26 AM

ERC is just moving foward in right direction, this is my favorite coin Smiley
nfigueir

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:43:42 AM

Hi devs,

Starting 3 or 4 days ago, after I tried to go to wallet command line, my wallet started crashing saying Visual C++ runtime closed the application.

I am using Windows 10 and it worked fine so far.

I thought I had some problem on the blockchain and deleted it thinking it would solve the problem but unfortunately it didn't... even with a new wallet.dat the problem persists.

I did noticed that the wallet seemed to keep working in the background, so I tried to leave it in the background downloading but after a couple of thousand blocks it stops.

I then tried to use the bootstrap blockchain from the website but the file seems corrupted..

Are there more reports of this?
Any solution?

Thanks

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 10:46:22 AM

I really dont think there is any advantage in reducing the number of coins.

I vote for same amount of coins,  and the coins that have been lost in cyberspace, the coins that will remain when everybody done their swap, they should be spread out to all ERC holders, based on their holdings.

Of course some could be used in a faucet.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
Antebellum

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:38:51 PM

I vote for same amount of coins,  and the coins that have been lost in cyberspace, the coins that will remain when everybody done their swap, they should be spread out to all ERC holders, based on their holdings.

I vote for the same amount of coins that started, but the coins that got lost, the coins that will remain when all active erc holders done their swap should be burned in public so its easy to track that they actually is burned, and then the total amount just reduced with the burned amount.

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:18:31 PM

I vote for the same amount of coins that started, but the coins that got lost, the coins that will remain when all active erc holders done their swap should be burned in public so its easy to track that they actually is burned, and then the total amount just reduced with the burned amount.

I could agree with this also, a good suggestion.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:27:45 PM

Hi devs,
Starting 3 or 4 days ago, after I tried to go to wallet command line, my wallet started crashing saying Visual C++ runtime closed the application.
I am using Windows 10 and it worked fine so far.
I thought I had some problem on the blockchain and deleted it thinking it would solve the problem but unfortunately it didn't... even with a new wallet.dat the problem persists.
I did noticed that the wallet seemed to keep working in the background, so I tried to leave it in the background downloading but after a couple of thousand blocks it stops.
I then tried to use the bootstrap blockchain from the website but the file seems corrupted..

Are there more reports of this?
Any solution?
Thanks

nice  you are sharing your thoughts i am monitoring and will
jump in, to comment in saturday evenig, to give everybody some time.

by the way, looks like we got picked up by Richard Brendsons birthday challenge,
that would be really exciting, i'll continue monitoring on @europecoinEUORG
you can help by retweeting (given my last MEME, he seems to be a person with humor +1 for him)...

@nfigueir

Ok, given, we are about to launch the new version ofERC with a hardfork  anyway, this would't be the end of the world.  Grin

but if you wish try following:
keep the blockchain, but this time delete the wallet.sat
(  CAUTION - OF CAUSE SAVE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE FIRST !!!
then make a proper windows update and check if you have the c++  runtime in installed.
Info about dependences are in the ERCfolder ../docs/readme on github. Then switch of your antivirus
and do a reboot before installing. After sync Shut it down and then swap the new Wallet.dat with your old one

This works in case, your new PC has the same architecture like the old one (32bit/64bbit)

if your new PC is different  diffenrt architecture, you will have to uninstall Europecoin  after wallet.dat backup,
then delete the whole data folder an install ERC after reboot and start it.
After sync Shut it down and then swap the new Wallet.dat with your old one

hope that helps
Matthias  Smiley

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:10:29 PM

Swap:

I as well think the coin count should remain the same  Wink

As for the left over coins, I favor an open ended swap with no time limit for those that check in once every 6-12 months or those that recover their lost coins at some point. Keep the un-swapped coins in a public account forever displayed on OP & website.

So many swaps have become scandalous by leaving early supporters behind. The latest example was the ROS to FLY swap, what a bunch of shit for many.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 09:38:36 PM

Swap:

As for the left over coins, I favor an open ended swap with no time limit for those that check in once every 6-12 months or those that recover their lost coins at some point. Keep the un-swapped coins in a public account forever displayed on OP & ...
Great idea...so we have always a backdoor open for the "be too late ppl". So we need always the network running for the old coins???
Antebellum

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:47:25 PM

Swap:

As for the left over coins, I favor an open ended swap with no time limit for those that check in once every 6-12 months or those that recover their lost coins at some point. Keep the un-swapped coins in a public account forever displayed on OP & ...
Great idea...so we have always a backdoor open for the "be too late ppl". So we need always the network running for the old coins???

Favor the idea on a longer swaptime, to ease the b*** that will come if/when someone will be to late to the party and realize they had coins when they see them explode in value, but think that a "no time limit" one would be very hard to reach up to, you gotta have the old network running and maintaining it, still gotta get support on old network when wallet/sometrhing dont work... that will add upp to a lot of time that could be spent on the new one instead. I am for a prolonged swap time (what the actual number would be i leave to devs to decide ) but a time window on 2-3 month would be more then enough? If you didnt check your coins by then what say you would do it in a year? I have old coins i havent checked and if they would blom and i can get something for it great! But i consider them dead so if someone actually take said coin under its wing start develop it again (bringin it back from the dead if you will) i cant really exspect that they dont develop it so that they dont need a fork/bigger update and have to maintain the old one aswell bc i maybe will come back and see that they are actually good again.

I would exspect a announcement, and a reasonable time frame for me to see it before its to late to do the swap (if there is one)... but other then that its really my own fault if i didnt paid any attention to it, and deemed it as dead, then i made my descision and actyally decied its not worth my time to look at it anymore to see if theres a change. 

unununium

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 02:50:28 PM

Why i cant  vote logo?
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 09:13:08 PM

Swap:

Favor the idea on a longer swaptime, to ease the b*** that will come if/when someone will be to late to the party and realize they had coins when they see them explode in value, but think that a "no time limit" one would be very hard to reach up to, you gotta have the old network running and maintaining it, still gotta get support on old network when wallet/sometrhing dont work... that will add upp to a lot of time that could be spent on the new one instead. I am for a prolonged swap time (what the actual number would be i leave to devs to decide ) but a time window on 2-3 month would be more then enough? If you didnt check your coins by then what say you would do it in a year? I have old coins i havent checked and if they would blom and i can get something for it great! But i consider them dead so if someone actually take said coin under its wing start develop it again (bringin it back from the dead if you will) i cant really exspect that they dont develop it so that they dont need a fork/bigger update and have to maintain the old one aswell bc i maybe will come back and see that they are actually good again.

I would exspect a announcement, and a reasonable time frame for me to see it before its to late to do the swap (if there is one)... but other then that its really my own fault if i didnt paid any attention to it, and deemed it as dead, then i made my descision and actyally decied its not worth my time to look at it anymore to see if theres a change. 

I understand your opinion but still feel that when you decide to hard fork it is your responsibility to care for those that bought in early who may not watch the markets.

If you bought 1000 shares of google or 10,000 BTC in the early days and then got ship wrecked or went in a coma or was locked in prison or decided to live off the grid for a couple years are you still not entitled to the fortunes that your risks have become? I say yes and the only true way to be legitimate is to never leave anyone behind.

Set up a small network of R Pi's or get a few hosted nodes for the old chain... If not, you risk being labeled shady and the general public isn't going to care about the fine technical details, only that people invested their hard earned money on your idea and you turned your back on them.

I have mentioned on multiple threads to start a email list in the OP. This way any updates are sent directly to investors and they don't have to go searching for them. So far none of the coins that I hold have implemented this simple idea.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 09:41:17 PM

I like ur idea for the emaillist, but two points:

1. A serious investor will take care of his investments and watch not only one time per year for their success.

2. How big shall be the amount to ident it as an "investment".
But of course I go in touch with Matthias to discuss it.

And I am happy to let these thread growing with interested ppl Smiley
Antebellum

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:16:10 PM

Swap:

I understand your opinion but still feel that when you decide to hard fork it is your responsibility to care for those that bought in early who may not watch the markets.

If you bought 1000 shares of google or 10,000 BTC in the early days and then got ship wrecked or went in a coma or was locked in prison or decided to live off the grid for a couple years are you still not entitled to the fortunes that your risks have become? I say yes and the only true way to be legitimate is to never leave anyone behind.

Set up a small network of R Pi's or get a few hosted nodes for the old chain... If not, you risk being labeled shady and the general public isn't going to care about the fine technical details, only that people invested their hard earned money on your idea and you turned your back on them.

I have mentioned on multiple threads to start a email list in the OP. This way any updates are sent directly to investors and they don't have to go searching for them. So far none of the coins that I hold have implemented this simple idea.

I myself wrote that as one that did "bought in early" i have nothing else to do with ERC more then that i like the idea and are an early adopter that has stayed with it. I think If you care enough to buy in early but dont watch the market anymore after its stall/dead/over or whatever happens i still think thats a decision you have to make by yourself as a invester. Is my investment in a coin so big that its worth my time to atleast look whats happen now and then, or do i just see it as an investment gone bad, and move on?  Cant really expect devs to maintain everything just so maybe i can get back if it succeds, thats seems really unfair. Whats my part in that more then a first investment? Thats making it a bit to easy for myself and shuffle all the responseability on to the devs for everything? If you invest i think you also atleast have the responsability to see how it goes, and by yourself take the decision if i will stick around and spend my time to check it up now and then or leave it and  note it as a bad investment.

As to the if i bought 1000 shares of google or 10, 000 BTC in the early days, well dont really see the similarity, If i bought BTC early and then decided to move off the grid for a couple of years,  Should the devs stop developing then? (still talking early days) I mean i know i invested, If i dont care more about my investment and instead decides to go off the grid its a decesion i make and dont think i am entiteled to anything. I kinda know that the world dont stop spinning just bc im not online. I think they have to give a reasonable window for most people to get the time to switch it, but i dont expect it to be a longlife term, and thats the only way to avoid some that forgot about their investment until it blows up big everwhere. There was alot that bought in on btc early that just removed it or forgot about it, and should never given it any more thought if it hadnt gotten so big.

in 1993 i bought a program to microsoft windows 3.1 havent used it in years but today that program would come in handy, you actually mean that i should expect that i can get it from the floppys its on and demand that the company i bought it from (or invested if you will) starts making drivers and rewrite the code so i can use it on my windows 7-10 im using now?  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: