Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542954 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:16:38 PM

bla bla bla

No one answered our question: Do you all use winwallets?

plenty has answered a lot of questions asked. that was not fair! And yes seems like all (atleast the ones that has answered in this thread are using windows. x32 or x64 ) myself win 7 ultimate x64. 

I apologize for my wrong spelled words. It seems, we located now the issue. All issues only comes from Winwallets. So we hardly work now on a new winwallet!

Greetz
Steve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:44:31 PM

bla bla bla

No one answered our question: Do you all use winwallets?

plenty has answered a lot of questions asked. that was not fair! And yes seems like all (atleast the ones that has answered in this thread are using windows. x32 or x64 ) myself win 7 ultimate x64. 

I apologize for my wrong spelled words. It seems, we located now the issue. All issues only comes from Winwallets. So we hardly work now on a new winwallet!

Greetz
Steve

@all don't forgot, the unvisible, but permanent language barrier we are all dealing with naturally Wink

@psychofractor Yes don't worry, Its not my usual policy, posting an untested update and claiming a fix.
It was a misunderstanding though a time gap in my slack client, it made me miss the part of the conversation,
that would have clearly told me, the test had not succeeded on metamoprphins computer, sorry for the confusion.
Also yes,  its a windows wallet  problem, and the picture we can read here,
clearly outlines, no Bootstrap,  Blockchain will do a workaround, .... fixing does ....

thank you everybody for your help, testing
the gained information, are helping a lot,

need coffee now Wink
Matthias

psychofractor

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:02:27 PM

need coffee now Wink
Matthias

Enjoy your coffee, and I hope it will all be sorted out!  Wink

@PsychoFractor
BTC 1CVirdfUpJLXTeFiRtgi2BRJmkUu4q2YjC   CBX 5nqST1iUnGj62MQxjGEn6i2uKgzZCpMaFi   DMD dMctVv2u1PN8tN2gwyzVgV7piUx2gvR1CD
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 07:13:42 PM

need coffee now Wink
Matthias

Enjoy your coffee, and I hope it will all be sorted out!  Wink

Always, there is no problem, that isn't solvable,
at least by somebody
and i am a collaboration fan

humanity is that much faster this way
Wink Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 01:15:42 PM

oops was a bit busy managing end of phase2 of legendary10
interesting reading about unique crypto assets here:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/unique-crypto-assets-antiquities-blockchain-era-helmut-siedl

seems i missed some action here
we get a fixed windows wallet inside the stake boost timeframe to be able claim our POS rewards in time?

its good to see u placed ERC inside ROKOS Flavors too
this way i will be able stake DMD and ERC in same box
with easy to maintain GUI

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:19:32 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/unique-crypto-assets-antiquities-blockchain-era-helmut-siedl

we get a fixed windows wallet inside the stake boost timeframe to be able claim our POS rewards in time?

Yes we offered a fast upgrade, but it didn't do the job,
we will have to to some more homework, having
now two more top developers looking at our code.
The good: it will probably benefit our code even more,
then just one bugfix

ROKOS yes we are among the permanent, just like DMD (a Club on a Box).
I am very optimistic about the joined effects. As i am already working with some
friends around concepts of hardware connectors to interconnect DAP's  VIA  ioT
to the real world environment and their sensors. Given the ioT capability of ROKOS,
other fellow permanent Coins will do similar actions.
Each of our achievements will benefit the capabilities, the interconnectibility and the
compatibility of EVERY coin on the BOX.
Somehow a Hardware based Glue for Coin Community efforts Grin

your article is great, i already read half of it, its a long one :-)
Then i will share it with some comments, thats always good.

very fun  Grin
Matthias

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:28:34 AM

Matthias any news about fixing windows wallet?
MikroTik

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:28:48 PM

Wallet still stuck on the same block, when can we expect some news?

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:51:46 AM

O.K. a quick update:

Because of plenty of hard work, Alberto was hardly able  to wrap his mind around this bug.
And trust me, he is working 12/13 a day.
Thats why we stressed some connections and got another Developer in.
It was a good idea anyway and i have no doubt, that the luxury, of two  TOP Ten developers,
taking care of our coin will solve this in a matter of hours.
You may know, a new projects code, means for a programmer:
You need a corresponding  build-environment, the exact matching libaries and so on.
And wie just finished that setup.  I am sure to hear something new soon, hoping tomorrow.
when Alberto and Kees (Flycoin, Amsterdamcoin a.s.o.) when't through their tests...

have fun
Matthias :-)

backbonejb

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:35:18 AM

Thanks for the update.

I am confident that you will solve these problems, as always.

It is good to hear you got now  2 top devs in the team.

Keep up the good work!
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:13:10 AM

Yes i agree someone to handle the problem about the wallet, to many days has pass already and i`m not staking.
Antebellum

Activity: 374

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:18:16 PM

O.K. a quick update:

Because of plenty of hard work, Alberto was hardly able  to wrap his mind around this bug.
It was a good idea anyway and i have no doubt, that the luxury, of two  TOP Ten developers,
You need a corresponding  build-environment, the exact matching libaries and so on.
And wie just finished that setup.  I am sure to hear something new soon, hoping tomorrow.
when Alberto and Kees (Flycoin, Amsterdamcoin a.s.o.) when't through their tests...

have fun

Hi. Havent had much time lately to struggle more with windows wallet, tried to get wallet on ubuntu working a quickie thou, runin some problems there aswell, (much easier to solve then windows version i bet since it was some time since i was behind linux ) i get the daemon to run , it syncs up just fine and imported my wallet without any problem, but i cant get gui to run at all? when im trying to make from the finsihed .pro file in git i always end up with error on picture? when i try to compile it from git source i get a bunch of other errors. tried on several fresh installed vbox machines with all dependencies dl. anyone knows how to solve problem in pict so i can atleast the already .pro file wallet gui up and running?

OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 05:56:34 PM

Yes we offered a fast upgrade, but it didn't do the job,
we will have to to some more homework, having
now two more top developers looking at our code.
The good: it will probably benefit our code even more,
then just one bugfix

ROKOS yes we are among the permanent, just like DMD (a Club on a Box).
I am very optimistic about the joined effects. As i am already working with some
friends around concepts of hardware connectors to interconnect DAP's  VIA  ioT
to the real world environment and their sensors. Given the ioT capability of ROKOS,
other fellow permanent Coins will do similar actions.
Each of our achievements will benefit the capabilities, the interconnectibility and the
compatibility of EVERY coin on the BOX.
Somehow a Hardware based Glue for Coin Community efforts Grin

your article is great, i already read half of it, its a long one :-)
Then i will share it with some comments, thats always good.

very fun  Grin
Matthias

Rokos is working great!  Glad to see another member Smiley

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 12:23:54 AM

its still the early begin of the new ERC
some starting troubles are not a big problem if u see
people working on it

and i full trust in matthias and alberto to get this not only moving again
but even use the spend valuable wallet improve time to add some more goodies

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
wildduck
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:15:03 AM

Mate we all have full trust in Matthias and other developers but it is taking too long.
nfigueir

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:04:47 AM

O.K. a quick update:

have fun

Hi. Havent had much time lately to struggle more with windows wallet, tried to get wallet on ubuntu working a quickie thou, runin some problems there aswell, (much easier to solve then windows version i bet since it was some time since i was behind linux ) i get the daemon to run , it syncs up just fine and imported my wallet without any problem, but i cant get gui to run at all? when im trying to make from the finsihed .pro file in git i always end up with error on picture? when i try to compile it from git source i get a bunch of other errors. tried on several fresh installed vbox machines with all dependencies dl. anyone knows how to solve problem in pict so i can atleast the already .pro file wallet gui up and running?

That error is clearly related to the compiler not finding the qr*.h file. Did you accidentally typed extra characters in the name? sometimes it happens with middle mouse clicks..

Just triple check that the name of the file is exactly the same as the one you have on filesystem.

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:57:05 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2016, 07:32:20 PM by rmd73

That error is clearly related to the compiler not finding the qr*.h file. Did you accidentally typed extra characters in the name? sometimes it happens with middle mouse clicks..

Just triple check that the name of the file is exactly the same as the one you have on filesystem.
At the first glance on git it seems to me that the file in question is missing from source...
L.E. Try editing europecoin-qt.pro on line 46 to read
Code:
USE_QRCODE=0
instead of
Code:
USE_QRCODE=1
and see if it works.
L.L.E. darn... just tested that on xubuntu 14.04 and it doesn't work...
Code:
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: webkit webkitwidgets
But, with a "damn the torpedoes!" attitude, I did
Code:
sudo apt-get install webkit*
and, after 199 packages installed (maybe I should have limited myself to libwebkit*, but the python related modules might come handy later for other tinkering projects) in more than 20 minutes, I got qmake to complain only about "plural forms" and I proceeded to "make".
Compilation took some time (your machines might have more muscle) and, after some warnings about some variables being defined but not used, I had a freshly compiled qt client Smiley

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
Antebellum

Activity: 374

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:47:53 PM

At the first glance on git it seems to me that the file in question is missing from source...
Code:
USE_QRCODE=0
instead of
Code:
USE_QRCODE=1
and see if it works.
Code:
Code:
and, after 199 packages installed (maybe I should have limited myself to libwebkit*, but the python related modules might come handy later for other tinkering projects) in more than 20 minutes, I got qmake to complain only about "plural forms" and I proceeded to "make".
Compilation took some time (your machines might have more muscle) and, after some warnings about some variables being defined but not used, I had a freshly compiled qt client Smiley

thanks for the insight. Smiley will try that and see if that helps me to. Smiley

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:56:51 PM

Code:
USE_QRCODE=0
instead of
Code:
USE_QRCODE=1
and see if it works.
Code:
Code:

thanks for the insight. Smiley will try that and see if that helps me to. Smiley

Apparently it would have been eough to install only ibqt5webkit5-dev...
Code:
sudo apt-get install libqt5webkit5-dev
as prescribed by http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18699403/project-error-unknown-modules-in-qt-webkitwidgets and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13515964/unknown-modules-in-qt-webkit
Good to know Wink

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 12:41:35 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 12:51:59 AM by szenekonzept

Code:
USE_QRCODE=0
instead of
Code:
USE_QRCODE=1
and see if it works.
Code:
Code:

Apparently it would have been eough to install only ibqt5webkit5-dev...
Code:
sudo apt-get install libqt5webkit5-dev
as prescribed by http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18699403/project-error-unknown-modules-in-qt-webkitwidgets and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13515964/unknown-modules-in-qt-webkit
Good to know Wink

WOW thats a nice read :-)
some insights for me to, because i am writing a fresh compile howto.
The old one in the code doesn't really match any more.

Congrats for successfully compiling.

Windows users update (what an exotic system nowerdays Wink )

Kees is working on it, He struggled with compiling on windows,
maybe that brings him right on the pass  to the error.
He said though he is busy, he will free soime extra time for us,
during this weekend.
(don't forget we pulled him right out off his running projects)

have fun
Matthias

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: