Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 08:17:16 PM

Is there anyone with a working new wallet?

I have only 1 connection and a stuck at block 902275.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:04:00 PM

Is there anyone with a working new wallet?

I have only 1 connection and a stuck at block 902275.

There aren't too many connections on the network at the moment. stratum.infernopool.com is on the right chain and is also providing the block explorer at stratum.infernopool.com:3004

To connect use "connect=stratum.infernopool.com" Once you are on the same block as the block explorer. you can change the "connect=" to "addnode=" and restart the client so you can start staking again.
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:23:09 PM

It's me again, with my Ubuntu 14.04 x64 box...
Got the latest version from git and compiled it. I started a "sync from scratch" with the freshly compiled binary (without even the old wallet.dat which is saved elsewhere, and with only "connect=stratum.infernopool.com" in europecoin.conf).
The sync is tedious at best and tremendously frustrating...
The "one node to serve them all" approach is not the happiest ever...

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 01:41:27 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 02:52:03 AM by infernoman

Got the latest version from git and compiled it. I started a "sync from scratch" with the freshly compiled binary (without even the old wallet.dat which is saved elsewhere, and with only "connect=stratum.infernopool.com" in europecoin.conf).

This is just for the time being until we can get a few more nodes online and on the correct chain. I will have another online by tomorrow than we will be able to use aswell. And if anyone else can verify they are on the same block as the explorer I can add them to the list.

Anyone thats still on block 902229 will be able to update to the new client. and get connected to the correct chain to start staking WITHOUT reloading the blockchain. anyone else that's still having issues please be patient until we get a few more nodes online.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:47:49 AM

This is just for the time being until we can get a few more nodes online and on the correct chain. I will have another online by tomorrow than we will be able to use aswell. And if anyone else can verify they are on the same block as the explorer I can add them to the list.

Thank you - I have been synch-ing for 24 hours and only have reached 183,000 blocks of the over 800,000 chain.
Is the bootstrap in the Ann up-to-date?
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:53:29 AM

Thank you - I have been synch-ing for 24 hours and only have reached 183,000 blocks of the over 800,000 chain.

I'm not quite sure if the one in the OP is up to date but the one on the europecoin website is only a few months behind. another tip to get your wallets going a bit quicker if you have to resync is to use a fresh wallet.dat then once your on the correct block. close the client down. and replace the wallet.dat with your old one.
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:11:55 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 05:28:06 AM by infernoman

I'm going to release an archive on dropbox. This SHOULD be a drop in replacement to your data directory and will put you on exactly the right block number which is 902621 at the time of posting. The only thing that will need to be replaced is the username and password in the .conf file.

On another note there is another node online AT erc.infernopool.com

AND this should help everyone out greatly. if you'd like to test it without screwing up the sync on your regular chain until your are sure it works.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fwkx3cmcbj2jikg/ERC2.zip?dl=0

Create a new folder named "ERC".
Place the europecoin.exe beside that folder.
Create a file named run.bat.
Inside of that file add "europecoin.exe --datadir=ERC" save it.
Place the files from dropbox in the ERC folder.
Start run.bat.
rmd73

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:52:56 AM

I'm not quite sure if the one in the OP is up to date but the one on the europecoin website is only a few months behind. another tip to get your wallets going a bit quicker if you have to resync is to use a fresh wallet.dat then once your on the correct block. close the client down. and replace the wallet.dat with your old one.
I'm going to release an archive on dropbox. This SHOULD be a drop in replacement to your data directory and will put you on exactly the right block number which is 902621 at the time of posting. The only thing that will need to be replaced is the username and password in the .conf file.

AND this should help everyone out greatly. if you'd like to test it without screwing up the sync on your regular chain until your are sure it works.

Start run.bat.
Infernoman has beaten me to it, but there it is anyway:

The link in the OP ( http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/1-europecoin-wallet?download=24:bootstrap-dat-20-12-15 ) is the same with the one on europecoin's site ( http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/1-europecoin-wallet ) and it seems to be referring to a botstrap.dat from Jan. 31, 2016 despite the link's hint to 20-12-15...
To sum it up, I think the fastest way to get on track "manually" is:
1. obtain latest version of the qt wallet (Europecoin[.exe]) or of the daemon (europecoind[.exe]) either by compiling it (for Linux and Mac, read the docs on github) or by downloading it from the link above;
2. SAVE YOUR OLD WALLET IN AT LEAST 2 PLACES (if you encrypted it, make sure you remember the password);
3. clean the data directory (~/.europecoin/ on Linux, where "~" means "home directory", or %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\europecoin\ on Windoze from Vista to 10) where the wallet dat resides too (make sure you have at least one copy of it elsewhere) - delete everything in here (you did back it up, did you?);
4. download the bootstrap.dat from OP or europecoin site http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/1-europecoin-wallet?download=24:bootstrap-dat-20-12-15;
5. launch Europecoin[.exe] until it starts properly (on my Linux box it exited 3 times, then the 4th time it started sync-ing);
6. go to work, walk your dog, play with (your) kids, make love to your significant one.... whatever... it will take some time to sync Cheesy

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
OKtoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:02:45 AM

ROKOS v5 Flavors Released!

Support thread: ROKOS Flavors

Visit the New ROKOS website at: http://rokos.space

ROKOS v5 "Flavors" Released. Full OS with Cryptocurrency Clients, full nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger.

Just Burn and Click to Start your own Cryptocurrency Full Node or Client

Cryptocurrency and the Internet of Things
Flavors: Raspbian based OS with integrated Cryptocurrencies Clients, Nodes ready for use.

We've seen new services selling "stake miners" for different currencies, we support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every IoT enthusiast, developer, user, service that want to use their IoT devices with BTC, OK and more cryptocurrencies, or that would like to turn their Pi into a Staking device, It already integrates a fully functional Bitcoin + 11 Cryptocurrencies Clients and nodes as well to provide the users with the best and easier Out of the Box experience.

v5 "Flavors" Released

The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi 2, Banana Pi PRO & IoT Devices with Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS v5 "Flavors" comes with integrated Cryptocurrencies Clients / nodes .

Distribution aimed for everyone, from new Pi users to Pi Developers, Ease of use Out of the Box.
Download & Burn, Ready for use.

March 07 2016

ROKOS v5 "flavors" for Raspberry Pi 2 - Download (2.2Gb)
March 07 2016
MD5 Checksum:
SHA-1 Checksum:
SHA-256 Checksum:
SHA-512 Checksum:

ROKOS History releases link.

*Official Download Links - Do Not Download from other sources, posts, links to ensure the security of your downloads*

Specs:

v5 "flavors" Release (Pi2) March 07 2016
- Full burnable OS Compatible with the Raspberry Pi systems.
- Full System / Programs Upgrade.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Iceweasel browser.
- Autolog.
- Debian.
- Java Dev Tools.
- Easier to Use mod Update.
- Security and Optimization Update.
- Updated Out of the box Firewall ready for use (gui) (start in terminal: gufw)
- Includes Qt and complete set of Dev tools (For developers)
- Includes Qt 3.2.1 Native / Qt 5.5.1 for Cross compile !
- Works with other cryptocurrencies.
- 1024mb swap mod.
- Updated Cryptocurrencies Included:
Bitcoin, OKCash, Blackcoin, Gamecredits, Digitalcoin, Diamondcoin,
Energycoin, Europecoin, Soil, Metalcoin, Transfercoin, Mojocoin.
(Readme.txt)
- Custom Login and Wallpapers.
- Cryptocurrencies nodes at /usr/local/bin/
- Easy Clients / Nodes Upgrades.
- Direct access to the Clients Via: Task bar and Menu > Internet.
- ZIP file - Compression: 2.2Gb image to download, 6.1GB uncompressed to burn.

Requirements:
ROKOS v5 "flavors":
- Raspberry Pi 2 (Pi2 full power use by debian jessie base)

- Min 8gb SD card and an External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the Cryptocurrencies chains on the external device instead of the SD card.

Future Versions:
- Security updates.
- Chain Updates.
- More Cryptocurrencies will be integrated for an Out of the Box experience and adoption.
- Designs Updates.
- More wallets, programs or features, based on users/communities/developers feedback, support and/or cross collaborations.

ROKOS v5 "flavors" Screen Shots

"ROKOS" Initial Setup

1.- Download and Burn the ROKOS Image to a micro SD Card like you would with any other Pi Distro.
March 01 2016
ROKOS v5 "flavors" - DOWNLOAD

Steps for first boot

*Raspberry Pi 2:
User: pi / Password: raspberry , follow normal setup.

a) Type: sudo raspi-config
b) Set your Time Zone, change your pi user password and Expand the file system, restart.
After restart the system you can type:  "startx"   to start the user desktop.
c) System ready for use.

Welcome to the ROKOS Desktop

Final steps / BTC and OK Clients

a) Go to Menu > Internet and Click on your favorite Cryptocurrency Wallet

This will open the Cryptocurrency wallet and start sync.

*For some Cryptocurrencies the initial sync might take some days, wallets are fully usable after being fully Synchronized.

b) Always remember to make constant backups of your wallets and save them in USB or external media.

Use your wallets in ROKOS to plug HW and mine, Send/Receive, Stake, Share,
become a full node and support your favorite Cryptocurrency network, develop new applications,
etc, the limit is only in your imagination.

Important Security Notice:
*) Remember to create a backup for your Wallets, you can use the wallets to create them and save in different folders on a USB device.
You should ALWAYS have a backup of your wallet, Raspberry Pi Hardware, Raspbian and ROKOS Software are under development hence not responsible for missuses, electrical or compatibility issues that might cause a loss of information. It is as secure as one's ability to take care for it, same as a computer, so always have a backup of your wallets on an external device.

*) Some people tend to recommend getting a 128Gb MicroSD HC (High speed) , at the same time it does work, I do not recommend this solution, as microSD cards tend to get corrupted by the number of overwrites, to ensure the best functionality and security you should use an external HDD/USB storage device to store the chains.

You can start testing and developing new integration with ROKOS and your favorite cryptocurrencies for your IoT projects.

ROKOS is Released for Free to support Bitcoin OK and the crypto environment adoption
If you find this work valuable or if it helped your project and You would like to support feel free to share your donations at

BTC  15VrDkat5vD4FfycRk3E4e7EgqftzK6tm8
OK  PWZg5F7NurKDNGdckRpQgmShEQhEHmF5W5
GMC  GcVNPqcDdqZLbEh65eyo4ADPEKBsU4tyLi
BLK  B8kBAXZbkXDKJ9Zu7dcarUCp8SfnyoKWVe
DMD  dLSokViLNuMD1q6kssWMtv9vvgau4Yo5GV
DGC  DQfpBXe11e7YnWmyNpeg6wkESiWN1ENEPp
ENRG  e7t3em8YTwFRXeSQtXumhDBqQzzphoiQnu
ERC  EKz7czViBqwSu8Ne2omxaznMnkAY4FqkJB
METAL  MNgjwErYStsEfyKiSoUfyoX877kZcSpmZG
MOJO  MSztn2BwFjhgm9e5nEBwDzAr1r4UcxYLRY
TX  Tk38sE6rLz63JtbErecGgqJxdB5RKMdnbz
SOIL  0x3df2e34602fd5711b2f32daebeff96df0a4df113

"Empower yourself and build your own Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies Fullnode Guide"

ROKOS Guide from zero! Full steps for New Users
by SwedishBitMiner

---Prepare the MicroSD/MicroSDHC card---

(I did this on a Windows computer, and I dont know what tool to use for Mac to install the iso file Image burner, for this guide you will have to figure out that yourself, if you use Mac)

1. Download and install SD Formatter 4.0 (This is the tool to format the SD card) from:
Windows: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/eula_windows/SDFormatterv4.zip
Mac: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/eula_mac/SDFormatter_4.00B.pkg
(or find it yourself at: https://sdcard.org/downloads)

2. Insert the MicroSD/MicroSDHC card into your PC/Mac. (You will probably need an MicroSD to SD adapter for this).

3. Start SD Formatter 4.0 and click the [Option] button. In there you change from "FORMAT TYPE: QUICK" to "FORMAT TYPE: (FULL)Erase", just leave the "FORMAT SIZE ADJUSTMENT" in OFF and click the [OK] button so start the format. When the card is completely formatted click the [Exit] button to close SD Formatter.

4. Download and install Win32 Disk Imager (This is the iso file Image burner) from:
Windows: http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/files/latest/download

5. Download ROKOS Core (rokos5.img.zip) and unzip the ISO file (This is the awesome ROKOS Core "Operating System" that we are going to install on the SD card) from:
Download: http://bit.ly/rokos5flavors
(or find it yourself at: http://rokos.space

6. Start Win32 Disk Imager, press the "little blue folder" and select the "rokos5.img" file that you did extract. Make sure your SD card is selected in the list to the right and press the [Write] button. It will tell you that it can corrupt the SD card, just press [Yes] to continue the installation, when the installation to the SD card is done press the [Exit] button to close Win32 Disk Imager.

7. Now "Safely remove" your SD card from the computer.

8. Put the MicroSD/MicroSDHC card in your Raspberry Pi 2, and make sure you got an USB Keyboard, Monitor (via HDMI), and and Internet cable connected to the Raspberry Pi 2 before you connect the power cable to your Raspberry Pi 2.

---Installing ROKOS ---
(The first boot of ROKOS )

1. Type:
Code:
sudo raspi-config
(and press enter)

2. Select:
Code:
1. Expand Filesystem
(and press enter) press enter again on the <Ok> button.

3. Select:
Code:
2. Change user password
(and press enter) press enter again on the <Ok> button. Type a new password (you will not see the letters) and press enter, type your new password again, and press enter. Then press the <Ok> button.

4. Select:
Code:
5. Internationalization Options
(and press enter) Then select:
Code:
I2. Change Timezone
(Choose your timezone)

5. Press the "TAB" button on your keyboard two times to get to the <Finish> button, and press enter. Then choose <Yes> to restart your system.

6. Type:
Code:
startx
(and press enter) your system will now start up and you are DONE!

ENJOY THIS AWESOME OPERATING SYSTEM!

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:05:50 AM

Start run.bat.
Infernoman has beaten me to it, but there it is anyway:

The link in the OP ( http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/1-europecoin-wallet?download=24:bootstrap-dat-20-12-15 ) is the same with the one on europecoin's site ( http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/1-europecoin-wallet ) and it seems to be referring to a botstrap.dat from Jan. 31, 2016 despite the link's hint to 20-12-15...
To sum it up, I think the fastest way to get on track "manually" is:
1. obtain latest version of the qt wallet (Europecoin[.exe]) or of the daemon (europecoind[.exe]) either by compiling it (for Linux and Mac, read the docs on github) or by downloading it from the link above;
2. SAVE YOUR OLD WALLET IN AT LEAST 2 PLACES (if you encrypted it, make sure you remember the password);
3. clean the data directory (~/.europecoin/ on Linux, where "~" means "home directory", or %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\europecoin\ on Windoze from Vista to 10) where the wallet dat resides too (make sure you have at least one copy of it elsewhere) - delete everything in here (you did back it up, did you?);
4. download the bootstrap.dat from OP or europecoin site http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europecoin-wallet-download/category/1-europecoin-wallet?download=24:bootstrap-dat-20-12-15;
5. launch Europecoin[.exe] until it starts properly (on my Linux box it exited 3 times, then the 4th time it started sync-ing);
6. go to work, walk your dog, play with (your) kids, make love to your significant one.... whatever... it will take some time to sync Cheesy

With the drop in replacement you SHOULDNT need to sync at all. But sometimes it doesnt always work Wink definitely worth a shot though before checking out the bootstrap. since the bootstrap will still take a while to sync all of the blocks
infernoman
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:53:54 AM

We are moving again Wink http://stratum.infernopool.com:3004/
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:28:26 AM

Yes my wallet is syncing slowly but now i have 3 connection.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 07:58:47 AM

Yes my wallet is syncing slowly but now i have 3 connection.

BABIIIIIIE thats what i hoped to read this morning,
AND i love the new performance, infernos last cleanup made it lightening fast and responsive.
I am beginning to  love this wallet again ....

have fun
Matthias

MikroTik

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:08:33 AM

Let`s get back to the game, show me the money Jerry Cheesy

Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:13:36 PM

So whats nodes is up to date? im only using connect= to main nodes on first page just to be sure im using relaiabile source and dont end up on wrong  ones, but since all of them are on old wallet, what offcial nodes is on the right chain ? update first page please! and even thou the links isnt outdated per see, the info is! and thats whats causing problems and misunderstanding. ( kinda hope you know that already and just wanted to play " answer marked words only" )   Roll Eyes

rmd73

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:36:28 PM

So whats nodes is up to date? im only using connect= to main nodes on first page just to be sure im using relaiabile source and dont end up on wrong  ones, but since all of them are on old wallet, what offcial nodes is on the right chain ? update first page please! and even thou the links isnt outdated per see, the info is! and thats whats causing problems and misunderstanding. ( kinda hope you know that already and just wanted to play " answer marked words only" )   Roll Eyes

Try this europecoin.conf:
Code:
logtimestamps=1
connect=stratum.infernopool.com
addnode=erc.infernopool.com

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 06:32:47 PM

Jep agree i will give it a review tomorrow and update everything, same for our website.
Given· that i still meet people who are around Europecoin all the time, but didn't know about the relaunch, the cause and so on,
proves, there i still plenty of space for getting better.

thanks for helping
Matthias

rmd73

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:04:31 PM

My box is finally fully synced and waiting for connections Cheesy
People, update your clients, it's not rocket science! I see a lot of "using obsolete version 60014; disconnecting" in my debug.log!

Code:
getinfo
{
"version" : "v2.0.1.0-g",
"protocolversion" : 60015,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 902891,
"timeoffset" : 0,
"moneysupply" : 94963151.59506860,
"connections" : 1,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "95.76.145.63",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 84.61118704,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.24244027
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1457384865,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"wallet" : "unlocked",
"errors" : "",
"encrypted" : "false",
"synced" : "true"
}
getblockcount

backbonejb

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:11:30 PM

Tried a few times with new wallet version and the dat file. But syncing didn't work.

So cleared up everything and rebuild the chain from scratch. Probably take a day or so to sync. Hope it helps.
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:17:21 PM

Tried a few times with new wallet version and the dat file. But syncing didn't work.

So cleared up everything and rebuild the chain from scratch. Probably take a day or so to sync. Hope it helps.

Yeah, me too. But i got only 30% in 12 hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: