Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542954 times)
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 07:40:06 PM

What is slack?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moebius

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:50:33 PM

Slack is for team messaging https://slack.com/

Is the Slack only for europecoin intern people?

otherwise I like to join Smiley
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 09:14:49 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2017, 09:25:08 PM by metamorphin

europecoin.slack.com

UPDATE...we USE DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/pAXdrYu

Greetz
Steve

dishwara
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:34:29 PM

europecoin.slack.com

UPDATE...we USE DISCORD: https://discordapp.com/invite/pAXdrYu

Greetz
Steve

Nice location thank you.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:00:37 PM

A note for exchange bot users:

Whats the point of out bidding a 10k erc order by 50 sats for an order of 50 erc?

Here's the deal, I've been with erc since the beginning and want to expand my position. I refuse to play bot musical chairs and wont be forced to pay more through artificial manipulation.

Get your act together and realize that if someone like me who love this project is this frustrated how can you expect new money to flow in?

Short sighted sees no future...

thanks,
john

if anyone is interested im looking for .5btc @1650sats
PM me and we can coordinate through the exchange
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

Whats the point of out bidding a 10k erc order by 50 sats for an order of 50 erc?

Here's the deal, I've been with erc since the beginning and want to expand my position. I refuse to play bot musical chairs and wont be forced to pay more through artificial manipulation.

Get your act together and realize that if someone like me who love this project is this frustrated how can you expect new money to flow in?

thanks,
john

Yes i agree, bots are ok when they buy, or when the buy and sell for what ever reason, even when to support volume.
But they should be configured in a way, they don't block investors, while not buying or selling anything, if you want ERC to thrive,

HINT:
The Europecoin Team does not engage in market manipulation, but we buy from time to time, if we can.

Funny fact:
I even own a CAT tradingbot since over a year, but did not use it, because i didn't have the time to read the manual, lol

I am now preparing a small update report, about whats going on around Europecoin, should be public in a few hours ....

have fun
Matthias Smiley

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:43:17 PM

thanks,
john

Yes i agree, bots are ok when they buy, or when the buy and sell for what ever reason, even when to support volume.
But they should be configured in a way, they don't block investors, while not buying or selling anything, if you want ERC to thrive,

HINT:
The Europecoin Team does not engage in market manipulation, but we buy from time to time, if we can.

Funny fact:
I even own a CAT tradingbot since over a year, but did not use it, because i didn't have the time to read the manual, lol

I am now preparing a small update report, about whats going on around Europecoin, should be public in a few hours ....

have fun
Matthias Smiley

No worries Matthias, as I would not have expected this behavior from you or anyone involved in the project.

Look forward to the update.

thanks,
john
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:48:10 PM

John, you can buy the ERC for 0,5btc to 2200 sats Wink

Matthias, we are waiting impatiently for new info.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

John, you can buy the ERC for 0,5btc to 2200 sats Wink

Matthias, we are waiting impatiently for new info.
yeah thanks Greg, great advice....or maybe I could just dump on the market to get coins cheaper  Undecided
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 12:29:39 AM

Update Report

1) payment

At the moment, i am negotiating with two companys about the ṕartnership conditions, for the payment gateway. One of them is the CEO of B1-Systems,
one of the largest Linux-System integration companies here in Europe. He would be the partner of our dreams, throwing an industrial scale developer team in.
He is a friend of mine since ages and is Europecoin owner since a long time, which makes it slightly more easy, to convince him.
Nonetheless, he didn't build his company by chance. So he is negotiating hard. Given that he himself is busy, we are just able to meet once in two week or so.  

THE GOOD:

He got my first draft about two weeks ago and gave positive feedback. He is interested in that partnership.
I am currently writing the full concept and proposal for signing an agreement:
"Payment provider with Europecoin integration featuring PointofSales plus API, to plug other coins in and to connect to other services"
So we are nearly at that point.

At the same time i am implementing the results of our first run of localcrypto.eu.org into the website, to foster more listings.
Localcrypto is a crucial part of the payment idea, when it comes to reaching out to the merchants.
I now made the "overview" as  the starting page, to give a more "Google search near by" alike feeling.
This is my current work in progess and there will be more changes over the pace of the next week

2) (not primary goal, but happening slowly)

I am also back to diving into the Open Bazaar idea. Nobody has connected his coin so far and i can't get rid of the idea to do it.
I feel Open Bazaar to be the next big thing. Did you check it out?
Its fully liberating the "last-mile" of business regulation, an issue, that affects crypto in the same way, as it affects small scale businesses.

3) Blockchain Akademie

(not really a Europecoin project, but best possible platform to get the message out, therefore i keep you up to date)
The opening of our Blockchain Akademy will be in September and we have sold out courses till second half of the next year.
I will talk on the opening conference about Blockchain regulations, Altcoins and Europecoin and there will also be talks from the Satoshi school guy (Jörg Molt),
from Andreas Antonopolous (seems, we are lucky and he will be in Germany anyway), Roger Ver and many many more

Forward!
My focus is the gateway together with localcrypto as the platform getting the message out.

I have been more silent recently, because people asked me, not to throw random thoughts into the wild.
Though i slightly disagree, with that, i think, best policy may be between those two approaches.
Just for you to know: we are as active and as passionate, as we always have been, i just reduced some noise.

that's it for now
have fun
Matthias Wink

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:49:55 AM

Wow great news above. Lots of potential there for sure.

Everything sounds great but imho i would forget openbazaar and reach out to the sys devs about integrating ERC into their platform instead. It is fully operational and works great.

See the differences below and this is before the BlockMarket web plugin is released(release in less than 60 days) allowing the marketplace to be accessed via browser making for a simpler, more verbose UI/UX.

thanks,
john
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 04:17:04 AM

Wow great news above. Lots of potential there for sure.

Everything sounds great but imho i would forget openbazaar and reach out to the sys devs about integrating ERC into their platform instead. It is fully operational and works great.

See the differences below and this is before the BlockMarket web plugin is released(release in less than 60 days) allowing the marketplace to be accessed via browser making for a simpler, more verbose UI/UX.

thanks,
john

Oh thank you for the insight i will dive into that

I experience a community warming up with increasing engagement on various topics.
This is happening here in the thread and even more via private channels.
Its a huge motivation for me and a real gamechanger for Europecoin.

have fun
Matthias

RataXes

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:38:08 PM

1) payment

At the moment, i am negotiating with two companys about the ṕartnership conditions, for the payment gateway. One of them is the CEO of B1-Systems,
one of the largest Linux-System integration companies here in Europe. He would be the partner of our dreams, throwing an industrial scale developer team in.
He is a friend of mine since ages and is Europecoin owner since a long time, which makes it slightly more easy, to convince him.
Nonetheless, he didn't build his company by chance. So he is negotiating hard. Given that he himself is busy, we are just able to meet once in two week or so.  

THE GOOD:

He got my first draft about two weeks ago and gave positive feedback. He is interested in that partnership.
"Payment provider with Europecoin integration featuring PointofSales plus API, to plug other coins in and to connect to other services"

At the same time i am implementing the results of our first run of localcrypto.eu.org into the website, to foster more listings.
Localcrypto is a crucial part of the payment idea, when it comes to reaching out to the merchants.
I now made the "overview" as  the starting page, to give a more "Google search near by" alike feeling.
This is my current work in progess and there will be more changes over the pace of the next week

Well this certainly sounds great. What kind of impact would this have? What kind of results would be expected?

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

1) payment

THE GOOD:

I now made the "overview" as  the starting page, to give a more "Google search near by" alike feeling.

Well this certainly sounds great. What kind of impact would this have? What kind of results would be expected?

I am not sure, if i understood your question, but i try to explain a bit deeper.

If you are looking around, you will see some Altcoins owning or at least being accepted by a payment Gateway.
Given that this did not help them to take off significantly you could assume, a gateway would not have any impact.

But in fact most of these Gateways do not have the right functionalities either for customer or for merchants convenience.
And that's the key. For example merchants will never use a payment option in any other currency, than, the one, they are paying their tax in.
And even, if you do this right, they would expect you, to integrate in common accounting systems.

Second, none of the Payment Systems and Gateways have ever managed to reach out to your local grocery store.
But to really boost local adoption, this is exactly what is needed.

So its not the question to have any  random Gateway, but a question get payment done right (for the first time)

so what we are doing different:

1) I have had many talks with merchants (like my brother) to find out, what is needed, to make the decision as easy as possible for them.

- We will have an extra focus on integrating with existing systems or at least working in a way, to be able to blend into the merchants accounting process
- we will have to pay in Euro/Dollar/a.s.o., because no merchant has time to rethink his tax and his calculation concepts
- A merchant  (who isn't a crypto enthusiast) does not care about crypto features. Euro works nice for him.
  So we will offer some more benefit for him. (Free, extra ads and exposure, more customers ...)

2) There is a reason, why no payment managed to reach out to the merchants:

This would need a unsustainable amount of consultants, to get in touch all over the regions, or it would need ages to spread.

This is why we are establishing https://localcrypto.eu.org . It will need some effort and time, but if we manage,
to get people engaged and to list their local businesses as well as crypto businesses around them,
we will have a geolocated database of crypto interested people, from all over the country, as a result.

So we will be able to use this human asset, by giving those people a share for every recruited merchant.
Let's call it "social affiliate consulting" Wink

I assume there is no question about the impact of such a system.

If my description didn't answer you question, please tell me again.

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

RataXes

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:26:35 AM

Well you absolutely did (answer my question)!

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 08:33:24 AM

Well you absolutely did (answer my question)!

perfect Grin

and good morning
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2017, 06:56:32 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2017, 07:07:46 PM by szenekonzept

small update,

1) paymentgateway backend:

just spent a week to connect with various providers, we have two willing to work with us,
i am waiting for another answer (because they are the most interesting) to make a decision.

2) investor

our relationship with B1-Systems is clear. They are interested and are aware of my talks with possible providers.
As soon backend provider is chosen (within a week) they will get a concept, a calculation and the conditions for the partnership.
We have already agreed on the major points, so this will happen for sure.

3) what else

in the meantime i used the new server, i got for the paymentgateway, to do interesting experiments, to connect a webinterface
to the bitquare exchange, to facilitate more volume on that exchange, you will hear more news about that effort later

that's all for now
have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

previous report:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg18117091#msg18117091

slugmandrew

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:45:57 AM

Nice to see activity on this coin. Very small volume. It seems ERC is going under the radar!

Keep up the good work  Smiley

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 09:58:30 AM

Nice to see activity on this coin. Very small volume. It seems ERC is going under the radar!

Keep up the good work  Smiley

You cannot believe how good you can work under the radar. No pressure, No cry...no duty...its really a dream, to work right now for ERC.

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 01:56:03 PM

yes under the radar may be the case, its a natural state of coins, when teams start focusing bigger tasks.
That's whats going on right now. But one difference:

We keep posting regular updates and our users don't have to guess.
They are always up to date, about whats going on

have fun
Matthias

Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: