Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542954 times)
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

One week till Malta!

What do you mean??

Isn't the Malta conference in November?

It certainly is. One week and 3 months that is then. Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

NEVER IDLE .....

My broadband contract is now upgraded and my connection has been repaired, after i received a non functional router.
So since yesterday my web is 10 times faster, and i am flying :-) Of course, just because i have been offline for nearly four days,
this hasn't rendered me idle. More even, it was a helpful situation,, to get all the things done, which i normally have to force myself to do.
Said so, i have plenty of stuff to report and its time to prepare one of my "weekly reports" -
TOMORROW, HERE, SAME-TIME-SAME-PLACE  Grin

have fun,
Matthias   Smiley

PS:  YESSS the Summit is in November :-)

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

Hi Matthias,

it is so silent... everything fine?
are you enjoying your fast internet access now :-) ?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

RataXes

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:15:16 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 05:40:33 PM by RataXes

Are some parts of report related to Bittrex?

.. well duh, if you tweet it then it probably is. Bittrex and Financecloud device in same sentence?

deejot235

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

Quote from: Matthias Klees (szenekonzept) from Telegram

just to prevent cobnfusion, i locked myself out by attempting to configure my new route with some overparanoid settings. I still can'*t log into Bitcointalk, thats why i havenbs posted the promised report yet. Maybe someone writes a knotification there, i will stresd some hotlines tomorrow and will probablky be back then ... very frusttrating, but lets face iut, i messed inetwork thing up gloriouslky, lol ....

MfG Alex
RataXes

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

Oh the waiting. Any news in Telegram?

meyer

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Matthias will be back soon  Smiley

I just phoned an hour with him and he has almost finnished his internet connection issues. He was all the time working at the finance cloud and will be at BCT and telegramm very soon.

stay tuned  Grin

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

RataXes

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

He's working overtime.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

last 4 days  and the progress made before

well last few days, to be straight forward simply sucked. It started about 12 days ago, with me getting this broken (or maybe not) router. This problem was solved quickly and so i was happy to claim, to be back next day,  not knowing, what happened next. When i got the new router i did put it online, wrote a few mails and whent to bed, planning to configure the device the next day. In the morning then, i found already two new adnin accounts in the router, and while figuring out, how this could have happened i realized a connection frmn/to my computer. I immediately cut the rope and was offline again. in the last 5 days i found each and every device in my network exploited. Yesterday i decided, that this cannot waste my time any more. I have a single, usable device left, that is clean. Its an old DELL, that seems to be to old to be infected. I also ordered and installed a hardware firewall and network security device now. Said so, i am back. I will describe the exploitation at the bottom of this post, maybe someone of you has an idea and can enlighten me. I will now focus back on whats importand, the financecloud, i am not willing to allow suckers like this, to waste all my time. Even more, people, that are intercepting, stealing and violating other peoples live, are no better than the crackpots, that are around in the finance and political space, and they are just making me angry enough to keep going even harder. There are bad actors, that claim to be an anarchist, just to justify acting outside of any ethical framework. This is not whats named an "anarchist", it whats named an "asshole". They are the opposit of an anarchist, they are control-freaks ...... but lets forget about that ...

Progress

except of the las 4 days, the work continued, despite being offline, just as usual. Ther was enough stuff to do, that did not require an internet  connection.

I met with Olaf (Hardware Manager) and retought our current harware concept, because the needs have changed (good, i waited with producing) we added a Kondensator based shutdown process with memory protection and most importantly, audio components for the voicecontrol. luckily Olaf comes from the studio industies and has been able to add plenty of knowledge about microphones.

i managed to integrate some audio components on my development environment and the financecloud was able to speak its first word.
This was a great "heureka, it's alive!" like moment Smiley

And this kind of work is exactly what is going on now. I really want to be able, to create a "heads up" in November in Malta.

Bittrex

I had some conversations with Richard, Bill and others from Bittrex. First we talked about some regulative stuff for Europecoin and the problem, that ERC could be seen as a "Security" in the U.S. because of the TERMDEPOSIT function. Because i refused to take fuNCtionS away from users, especially without their consent, I had several meetings with their layers and we found a way, to get around this, by giving Termdeposit users a small job in the future, that takes the "unconditional earnig" factor out of the game, without enoying the user.

Over the time and the meetings we have been talking very much about the stuff and the policies going on around Bittrex and we had the opportunity to find similarities in the needs of Bittrex and the needs of Europecoin Financecloud, especially from the regulation standpoint. I have been able to raise awareness abozut our work and so they wrapped their mind around oUr project and took the time to understand it. As a result we have decided to work closer together and to support each other. In return there is the idea to make a sleak intergration of the Bittrex API into the FINANCECLOUD TRADING DASHBOARD and we are in the progress of defining our collaboration. More about that later.

So far so good,
wish me luck, to stay save,
looks that someone is watching me,
but for now, he wasn't able to harm me,
lets hope, is stays like that.

Have fun
Matthias. Wink

The exploid:
on independent machines, of some with locked and protected bios, A fresh linux install will start installing a controlpanel, and a gdm3/dbus based spying environment with a remote desktop. I did not find, where this function is sitting and it keeps up comming. I have my bios locked (since ages), i formated the Harddrives, inlcuding masterboot, but no chance. I used the debian based "subgraph" distibution, wich normally is a pretty good and secure basis. Any ideas are welcome.

RataXes

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

Well, you know how I feel towards Bittrex so I'm not going to comment that too much.. Tongue but I know you're doing what you see to be the very best for ERC so I guess this is going to be good.

.. i refused to take fuNCtionS away from users, especially without their consent..

That part probably went way over their head. "The fuck you mean..? You actually value your users' opinions?"

But good to have you back. I thought you were DEAD.

OH I might as well ask what that first paragraph of "Bittrex" means? Termdeposit is "Security"? What do you mean with "Termdeposit users will have small job"? What is "unconditional earning"?

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

Well, you know how I feel towards Bittrex so I'm not going to comment that too much.. Tongue but I know you're doing what you see to be the very best for ERC so I guess this is going to be good.

.. i refused to take fuNCtionS away from users, especially without their consent..

That part probably went way over their head. "The fuck you mean..? You actually value your users' opinions?"

OH I might as well ask what that first paragraph of "Bittrex" means? Termdeposit is "Security"? What do you mean with "Termdeposit users will have small job"? What is "unconditional earning"?

In USA they call an Asset, making you profit from just holding it, without doing soimething, that creates the value, a security. They assume, if YOU don't create the value, somebody else does and therefore, its an investment into a foreign business. That's why they think its a security. The idea, that value can be created from just structuiral properties seemed to advanced to grasp for the regulators.

This is the point, that makes American regulation different from European regulation. In Europe there must, at least, a third party business, to be in existence, to invest in, to be able to assume, you are earning from it.

The point is, that securities are regulated different and you need a bank license, to handle them as an exchange. That means, if a coin is a security, most exchanges will have to drop it from their listing. So its a good idea, to do something, before this practice is coming into place. We will build something like "Press the button once a week", to be able to claim, the user is doing some work, to create the value. (the Button just serves as an examble, i feel we will come up with a function, that will make more sense)  In some regards, this is even a good thing for the ERC ecosystem, because we can come up with any function of work for the user and use it, to deepen the thight inside of the financeclound by giving ERC another imortant role as an agent

have fun
Matthias ;-)

meyer

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

In USA they call an Asset, making you profit from just holding it, without doing soimething, that creates the value, a security. They assume, if YOU don't create the value, somebody else does and therefore, its an investment into a foreign business. That's why they think its a security. The idea, that value can be created from just structuiral properties seemed to advanced to grasp for the regulators.

This is the point, that makes American regulation different from European regulation. In Europe there must, at least, a third party business, to be in existence, to invest in, to be able to assume, you are earning from it.

The point is, that securities are regulated different and you need a bank license, to handle them as an exchange. That means, if a coin is a security, most exchanges will have to drop it from their listing. So its a good idea, to do something, before this practice is coming into place. We will build something like "Press the button once a week", to be able to claim, the user is doing some work, to create the value. (the Button just serves as an examble, i feel we will come up with a function, that will make more sense)  In some regards, this is even a good thing for the ERC ecosystem, because we can come up with any function of work for the user and use it, to deepen the thight inside of the financeclound by giving ERC another imortant role as an agent

have fun
Matthias ;-)

first of all ... it is great to have you back

I think it is a very good idea to think about all that regulation stuff and find a solution for it.
If we like the american understanding of regulation or not is not the point ...at the moment we have to play theire game... but we can play it clever ... and in a few years when crypto is much bigger there will be no need anymore to care about these regulations at all ;-)
As I said... it makes sence to address theese things now... I´m sure many projects will fail because the forget/ dont care about such things

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:19:39 PM

It's great that everything will be in agreement with American and European law.

Contact with bittrex is also a nice "shot".
Good relations with bittrex will definitely be useful  Smiley
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:43:27 PM

Good to see you back!  Cheesy

Bad news about the exploit, but good to hear it didn't slow you down. You must be a VERY determined man!!  Angry

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:22:58 AM

last 4 days  and the progress made before

well last few days, to be straight forward simply sucked. It started about 12 days ago, with me getting this broken (or maybe not) router. This problem was solved quickly and so i was happy to claim, to be back next day,  not knowing, what happened next. When i got the new router i did put it online, wrote a few mails and whent to bed, planning to configure the device the next day. In the morning then, i found already two new adnin accounts in the router, and while figuring out, how this could have happened i realized a connection frmn/to my computer. I immediately cut the rope and was offline again. in the last 5 days i found each and every device in my network exploited. Yesterday i decided, that this cannot waste my time any more. I have a single, usable device left, that is clean. Its an old DELL, that seems to be to old to be infected. I also ordered and installed a hardware firewall and network security device now. Said so, i am back. I will describe the exploitation at the bottom of this post, maybe someone of you has an idea and can enlighten me. I will now focus back on whats importand, the financecloud, i am not willing to allow suckers like this, to waste all my time. Even more, people, that are intercepting, stealing and violating other peoples live, are no better than the crackpots, that are around in the finance and political space, and they are just making me angry enough to keep going even harder. There are bad actors, that claim to be an anarchist, just to justify acting outside of any ethical framework. This is not whats named an "anarchist", it whats named an "asshole". They are the opposit of an anarchist, they are control-freaks ...... but lets forget about that ...

Progress

except of the las 4 days, the work continued, despite being offline, just as usual. Ther was enough stuff to do, that did not require an internet  connection.

I met with Olaf (Hardware Manager) and retought our current harware concept, because the needs have changed (good, i waited with producing) we added a Kondensator based shutdown process with memory protection and most importantly, audio components for the voicecontrol. luckily Olaf comes from the studio industies and has been able to add plenty of knowledge about microphones.

i managed to integrate some audio components on my development environment and the financecloud was able to speak its first word.
This was a great "heureka, it's alive!" like moment Smiley

And this kind of work is exactly what is going on now. I really want to be able, to create a "heads up" in November in Malta.

Bittrex

I had some conversations with Richard, Bill and others from Bittrex. First we talked about some regulative stuff for Europecoin and the problem, that ERC could be seen as a "Security" in the U.S. because of the TERMDEPOSIT function. Because i refused to take fuNCtionS away from users, especially without their consent, I had several meetings with their layers and we found a way, to get around this, by giving Termdeposit users a small job in the future, that takes the "unconditional earnig" factor out of the game, without enoying the user.

Over the time and the meetings we have been talking very much about the stuff and the policies going on around Bittrex and we had the opportunity to find similarities in the needs of Bittrex and the needs of Europecoin Financecloud, especially from the regulation standpoint. I have been able to raise awareness abozut our work and so they wrapped their mind around oUr project and took the time to understand it. As a result we have decided to work closer together and to support each other. In return there is the idea to make a sleak intergration of the Bittrex API into the FINANCECLOUD TRADING DASHBOARD and we are in the progress of defining our collaboration. More about that later.

So far so good,
wish me luck, to stay save,
looks that someone is watching me,
but for now, he wasn't able to harm me,
lets hope, is stays like that.

Have fun
Matthias. Wink

The exploid:
on independent machines, of some with locked and protected bios, A fresh linux install will start installing a controlpanel, and a gdm3/dbus based spying environment with a remote desktop. I did not find, where this function is sitting and it keeps up comming. I have my bios locked (since ages), i formated the Harddrives, inlcuding masterboot, but no chance. I used the debian based "subgraph" distibution, wich normally is a pretty good and secure basis. Any ideas are welcome.

Hi Matthias,

Great to know you want to know your investors opinion before removing anything.
I vote TERMDEPOSITS to be removed if it's needed to keep listed in bittrex.

Rw
RataXes

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:03:20 AM

Hi Matthias,

Rw

Just to remove or replace it with something? If I understood correctly though, it isn't needed. There's a workaround with that button or similar mechanism (preferably with real reason and benefit behind it).

RataXes

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:05:11 PM

Has Meyer been in touch with szene? Is he still battling those inconveniences?

.. and Jesus Christ, what's going on with cryptos?

meyer

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:22:52 PM

Has Meyer been in touch with szene? Is he still battling those inconveniences?

.. and Jesus Christ, what's going on with cryptos?

i spoke to him some days ago and he was still fighting to get all his devices back to work

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:43:52 AM

Thanks to Grsecurity, hopefuly, the nightmare of the last three weeks finally ended.
Though a small feeling of discomfort is left, i generally feel to be back in control and
i am having a few good friends, keeping an eye on my systems.  Said so, lets summarize, where
we are. So here is my Statusreport, beginning with the news:

1) Hardware
Thanks to Olaf, we can enjoy a great power and shutdown management. It is an intelligent system,
that is aware about the runlevel state and about the network state of the device and therefor, not only takes
care about a clean shutdown on power disconnect, but can also detect crashes and can manage power distribution over
multiple clustered devices and its programable. It also will have a central role in our security concept.

2) Partnerships and features
Yesterday, in Frankfurt, we signed the contract with two investors, for the Forex and the FIAT gateway concept.
This part is now ready funded and legaly incorporated. It may be some advantage, that one of these Partners,
is a major ICO-Consulting firm, more soon to be disclosed This parnership gives also the opportunity to think about a privat
business kickstarter app for Financecloud.

Status Summary

Ideas like the kickstarter app, are for now, not what i am focussing on. If there is anything we are having enough,
for now, its "features". For most of the next weeks i will focus on interconnection, Interface and security.  Most important
goal is, to be able to present a device, that can demonstrate our vision at the blockchain Summit in November.
And even the last three weeks, nothing was able to stop us from progressing and from getting there.  

Last three weeks, have not only been scary for me, but for sure for some of my users, who did put their heart and their trust into
my work. Sorry for that, there wasn't a second, i did not feel bad about not being with you, but i did not know better, how to deal
with the attacks, than cutting the rope and then getting help. Nothing is able to stop me from running this project.

have fun  Wink
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 02:51:31 AM

Hi Matthias,

Rw

Just to remove or replace it with something? If I understood correctly though, it isn't needed. There's a workaround with that button or similar mechanism (preferably with real reason and benefit behind it).

Yes we have a workaround concept, TERMEPOSIT will stay Grin

have fun
Matthias

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: