Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542955 times)
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

Status Summary

Ideas like the kickstarter app, are for now, not what i am focussing on. If there is anything we are having enough,
for now, its "features". For most of the next weeks i will focus on interconnection, Interface and security.  Most important
goal is, to be able to present a device, that can demonstrate our vision at the blockchain Summit in November.
And even the last three weeks, nothing was able to stop us from progressing and from getting there.  

Last three weeks, have not only been scary for me, but for sure for some of my users, who did put their heart and their trust into
my work. Sorry for that, there wasn't a second, i did not feel bad about not being with you, but i did not know better, how to deal
with the attacks, than cutting the rope and then getting help. Nothing is able to stop me from running this project.

have fun  Wink
Matthias

Well you certainly have nothing to apologize for. Especially if considering those inconveniences were scary. I don't know how others have been feeling, but it's been quite waiting year anyway, so I don't what 3 weeks of hiatus means here (and it's not even hiatus, you came back with partnership and shit!). At the very least, Meyer informed us that there's rather good reason with this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

Status Summary

Ideas like the kickstarter app, are for now, not what i am focussing on. If there is anything we are having enough,
for now, its "features". For most of the next weeks i will focus on interconnection, Interface and security.  Most important
goal is, to be able to present a device, that can demonstrate our vision at the blockchain Summit in November.
And even the last three weeks, nothing was able to stop us from progressing and from getting there.   

Last three weeks, have not only been scary for me, but for sure for some of my users, who did put their heart and their trust into
my work. Sorry for that, there wasn't a second, i did not feel bad about not being with you, but i did not know better, how to deal
with the attacks, than cutting the rope and then getting help. Nothing is able to stop me from running this project.

have fun  Wink
Matthias

Well you certainly have nothing to apologize for. Especially if considering those inconveniences were scary. I don't know how others have been feeling, but it's been quite waiting year anyway, so I don't what 3 weeks of hiatus means here (and it's not even hiatus, you came back with partnership and shit!). At the very least, Meyer informed us that there's rather good reason with this.

thank you for your kind words and trust,
it's a source of motivation for me.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:11:30 PM

Glad to see you back Matthias.

My trust in you, and my faith in the project, are undiminished.

Per Ardua Ad Astra!!

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
RataXes

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Gotta admit I had to google that one, quite fitting phrase indeed.

Are details for collaboration with Bittrex still being worked or..? Can you give a somekind of rough outline what's going on (or what will be going on) with them?

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

Glad to see you back Matthias.

My trust in you, and my faith in the project, are undiminished.

Per Ardua Ad Astra!!

Thank you so much :-)

sic itur ad astra!
Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

Gotta admit I had to google that one, quite fitting phrase indeed.

Are details for collaboration with Bittrex still being worked or..? Can you give a somekind of rough outline what's going on (or what will be going on) with them?

Yes collaboration with Bittrex is yet to be defined
(and is the next-action-topic on my  task list)

have fun
Matthias :-)

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

just catched up with our timeline

back on track
    Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

- server maintenance and certificates upgrades done, everything should run smooth for now

- we prepared moving the Forex Gateway Company for EUROPECOIN FINANCECLOUD API  to Zurich, Swtzerland
   (Iron Eagle GmbH), which will also provide the Financecloud Api Trading Intelligence App,

- Communication with Bittrex about the collaboration plans re-established

- Termdeposit modification concept for regulative approval first brainstorming done.
   Concept follows on Friday,to discuss it with our community

- Termdeposit Concept sent to Bittrex legal team for approval

thats  it for today
  have  fun
  Matthias Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:17:56 AM

TASKS T'DAY:

• 1 Interview
  • 1 meeting with print media 
  • planning FOREX gateway company's next move  
  • teaching FINANCECLOUD API A.I. some tricks  
  • writing the new TERMDEPOSIT concept.  

Sun's shining, volume catches up ... ooooh yeah

have fun
  Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

all "FOREX GATEWAY" for "EUROPECOIN FINANCECLOUD API" investors
have now successfully signed and transacted.

This means all Financecloud modules and gateways are now up and well funded.

have fun
Matthias Wink

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:16:14 AM

Because there are never enough explainers .....

more stuff ....

- fresh two-way ERC & FINANCECLOUD partnerships and integration plans establisched wit KAZA and with ELEGRO Payments.

- Europecoin Financecloud Presentation in "The Block" Blockchain Conference Magazine created

- Two Lawyers for the ERC Financecloud FOREX Gateway & Trading Intelligence module hired

- 19.09. Investor Meeting in Wiesbaden, roadmap for the FOREX Gateway launch

thats it for today
  have fun
  Mathias  Wink

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

KAZE Solutions Parnership

We are thrilled having meet with KAZE solutions and about partnering.
They can help a lot, perfecting Smartcontractng in FINANCECLOUD API
with KAZE <-> EUROPECOIN integration and more.

KAZE  is  a very like-minded team from Switzerland  and they  have developed
one of the most lightweight, but powerful  smart-contracting engines up to today.

have fun
Matthias  Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

The Guardian Reward

As promised, here is the Termdeposit workaround concept,
to prevent regulatory problems, that would make it difficult for exchanges to keep us listed.
The  US sees any asset, that can accumulate rewards by just holding it, without having to contribute
work, as an "Security", This  would be a problem, because exchanges are not allowed to trade securities.

As a workaround, to be able to keep Termdeposit we came up with a new concept:

HINT:
Europecoin uses a technology, named "Bitbreak Blockchain Shield", that uses TWO separated difficulty calculating  threads, that
are checking against each other. This system is able to detect mining attacks in realtime and can react immediately, raising the difficulty.
On the other hand it can also detect a sudden drop in mining activity. It then notifies all user wallets and the are starting a minimal mining activity
to keep the Blockchain moving.

THE NEW CONCEPT:
Termdeposit will get a new name, the "GURDIAN REWARD". By locking his coins, the user expresses his commitment to safeguard the Network against a
drop in mining activity. The more coins he locks, the higher the higher is the probability, he keeps his wallet open, to collect his rewad.
Therefor he gets a reward of 5% of the locked Coins.

THE DIFFERENCE

The only difference is, that the user has to keep his wallet open. There will be no mining activity, as long, as the Blockchain has enough miningpower to move.
(which it always had, since our lattest wallet version.) only if the network drops below a dangerous fresh hold, the wallet would start mining. The mining is
very minimal and barely measurable, just to keep the Blockchain moving.

We tried to keep the added inconvenience as little as possible
while keeping all the benefits in place. What do you think about thee concept?

have fun
Matthias  Wink

backbonejb

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

The Guardian Reward

As promised, here is the Termdeposit workaround concept,
to prevent regulatory problems, that would make it difficult for exchanges to keep us listed.
The  US sees any asset, that can accumulate rewards by just holding it, without having to contribute
work, as an "Security", This  would be a problem, because exchanges are not allowed to trade securities.

As a workaround, to be able to keep Termdeposit we came up with a new concept:

HINT:
Europecoin uses a technology, named "Bitbreak Blockchain Shield", that uses TWO separated difficulty calculating  threads, that
are checking against each other. This system is able to detect mining attacks in realtime and can react immediately, raising the difficulty.
On the other hand it can also detect a sudden drop in mining activity. It then notifies all user wallets and the are starting a minimal mining activity
to keep the Blockchain moving.

THE NEW CONCEPT:
Termdeposit will get a new name, the "GURDIAN REWARD". By locking his coins, the user expresses his commitment to safeguard the Network against a
drop in mining activity. The more coins he locks, the higher the higher is the probability, he keeps his wallet open, to collect his rewad.
Therefor he gets a reward of 5% of the locked Coins.

THE DIFFERENCE

The only difference is, that the user has to keep his wallet open. There will be no mining activity, as long, as the Blockchain has enough miningpower to move.
(which it always had, since our lattest wallet version.) only if the network drops below a dangerous fresh hold, the wallet would start mining. The mining is
very minimal and barely measurable, just to keep the Blockchain moving.

We tried to keep the added inconvenience as little as possible
while keeping all the benefits in place. What do you think about thee concept?

have fun
Matthias  Wink

A good concept and a very good name for this feature 'Gurdian Reward'.

It's a pitty that you need to keep the wallet open, because the 'interest feature' was very low energy consuming.

But if this is the way to get get it approved i am with it.

May be you can add some nice UI feature to visualize  'coins earned' within a specific timeframe.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

"May be you can add some nice UI feature to visualize  'coins earned' within a specific timeframe."

thats a good idea, thanks  Cool
Have fun
Matthias

RataXes

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:52:29 AM

It's a pitty that you need to keep the wallet open, because the 'interest feature' was very low energy consuming.

Yeah.. my initial sensation was that this one kills it for me. If it goes to this then I'm with Rw13, maybe it should be removed.

How does it work then? How long coins would be locked? If it is just like Termdeposit then I can lock them for example for 2 weeks, but I still get 5%? Do I need to keep that wallet open for 2 straight weeks?

blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

Ease of use and variety of use targets with very low power consumption of Europecoin is the reason for the community to choose and support the project. Also, what is special about Europecoin?
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:35:28 PM

Yeah.. my initial sensation was that this one kills it for me. If it goes to this then I'm with Rw13, maybe it should be removed.

It will stay low energy consuming, the wallet will have the same low memory footprint as before, just you have to leave it open.
The "work" you are contributing in this case is a hypothetical mining, that may never happen. You are rewarded for providing the
mining CAPABILITY in case of an low mining power emergency (which didn't really happen since this wallet existed). So the only thing
that will be measures is uptime of the wallet, which will have to be about 60% of the locking time. Term-deposit rates will simply work the same as before.
Also the mechanism is exactly the same.

How does it work then? How long coins would be locked? If it is just like Termdeposit then I can lock them for example for 2 weeks, but I still get 5%? Do I need to keep that wallet open for 2 straight weeks?

Term-deposit will work exactly the same, its just a "trick", to keep regulators away, by defining a "work" for the reward.
The work is "uptime" in a binary sense (you have 60%  uptime, then Termdeposit will go like it always did, you are beliw 60% uptime, Termdeposit wiill fail  and your coins will return)

Let me highlight that:

a) i do not feel this will be the final way to do it, FINANCECLOUD will give us enough opportunities to bind this earning to a
  "work" that will make not only more sense, but will also create another advantage for ERC inside of the Financecloud. See it as an
   Placeholder to keep the regulators in check wile rethinking this carefully and without pressure.

b) Ideas are always welcome.
   So let me outline once more the problem, we are solving with this change:

Termdeposit in its current form,  pays without any work to be done. This leads the US, to classify ERC as an security.
   This fact would not directly a problem for us, but for exchanges, which would lead them to have to delist us.
   We are closely working with them, Bittrex is even paying the lawyer,  who is helping us to get this done correctly

So if you have a different idea, that you think is better, THIS IS THE THING your idea should do:
   We need to define a form of work, that  we can claim, to be the reason for the given Termdeposit reward.

c) Keeping wallet open for a nearly improbable possibility to mine (which in a the rare case of happening would of course be rewarded extra)
     does not change the zero memory footprint of the Termdeposit function and we will find ways to also even eliminate the  given inconveniences.
    (lets "assume" a "third party" that is "not us" could start providing an uptime fake bot Wink )

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

Ease of use and variety of use targets with very low power consumption of Europecoin is the reason for the community to choose and support the project.

Also, what is special about Europecoin?

the special about Europecoin is, as you correctly said, "Ease of use and variety of use targets" and let me add interconnectivity accross blockchains and services.

Given i assume, reading your question, you already understood the low memory, security and ease to use properties of our wallet
(feel free to ask if i am wrong)  let me outline the product, we are building as the the next level (and will make public in 8 weeks in Malta)
:

emerged from a thought-experiment, named Federated Blockchains.
The paradigm shift behind is, to place "features" into a decentralized, blockchain-agnostic protocol, rather than into a single currency.
We predict, that in the near future, "inter-connectivity" (being the most connected entity in the network/market) will out-compete "unique features" as an advantage.
Why? Because there will not be such thing as "unique features". Coins of the future will have to have ALL the features or they will die.
The resulting product of our vision  about the future is a "cryptocurrency smarthub protocol" in a hardware device for the home-network.
These devices are acting as a mesh network, providing a financial servicebus for merchants, apps and services, with an easy interface and appstore.

Given our "all features approach" each single feature may not look "unique" but the system as a whole "FINANCECLOUD API" with EUROPECOIN in the middle of it,
is, though i consider this fact unimportant, quite "unique". So to say it philosophically:

"Don't look at the drops, we produce
look at the ocean, they create"

Get  a deeper understanding, reading our quite recently updated Paper:
https://erclab.bitcoinsulting.eu.org/index.php/s/gwP5cjNzqwebMYa

Wink have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

loose old and new screenshots collection i made,
    to update our new partners at KAZE Solutions

PRESS HERE

have fun
     Matthias Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: