Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542954 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:56:00 AM

Europecoin Financecloud API - A.I. TRAININGS-CAMP

PRESS HERE

have fun
Matthias Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:42:28 AM

Well I didn't understand much of that.. Cool except that device probably some kind of closing hymn - played with organ.

Good news at Twitter it seems - "selling like a sliced bread". Hashtag Bittrex, is there any news about re-listing? That other sentence though, it seems like it's cutoff or something. What do you mean with that "we need to accelerate"? Financial boots gained can accelerate bringing the non-enterprise device to markets?

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:39:00 PM

Well I didn't understand much of that.. Cool except that device probably some kind of closing hymn - played with organ.

Good news at Twitter it seems - "selling like a sliced bread". Hashtag Bittrex, is there any news about re-listing? That other sentence though, it seems like it's cutoff or something. What do you mean with that "we need to accelerate"? Financial boots gained can accelerate bringing the non-enterprise device to markets?

"Well I didn't understand much of that.. "

O.K., what you can see is the A.I. learning Vokabularys and training to understand Languages, by chanting and analizing WAV files

" is there any news about re-listing?"

let me answer with a question: does the volume reflect, Bittrex would be happy to relist us?

(we are working on that,but without support of the market we will need longer to get back .... if you can hardly wait to trade ERC, trade it,
waiting for Bittrex makes you waiting for Bittrex even longer )

Financial boots gained can accelerate bringing the ....

more finances are more speed of course Smiley
everything we do is limited by our budget, rather than by our engagement.
But this is not a big problem things are going fairly well, we can just also hardly wait,
same as you are. Grin

have fun Matthias

vlvarbanov

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:28:44 PM

Hello! Any news and upcoming events? Smiley
deejot235

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:51:36 AM

I think at this moment (bearmarket, delisting, ...) it's time, that the community should work for the news.
We need volume for relisting at coinmarketcap and bittrex. This will be the optimal start for the next months.
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:23:54 AM

I think at this moment (bearmarket, delisting, ...) it's time, that the community should work for the news.
We need volume for relisting at coinmarketcap and bittrex. This will be the optimal start for the next months.

some of the community already stepped foreward to create some volume... but more should follow!

If there is no volume nobody will take ERC serious and the listing at bigger exchanges will stay a wish

It´s a little effort and it helps a lot

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

RataXes

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:54:43 PM

Transaction "not yet redeemed"? The hell does that mean?

deejot235

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:41:50 PM

In which context?
RataXes

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:09:12 PM

In which context?

Transferring coins to wallet. Block explorer said "not yet redeemed".

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 10:30:54 PM

Status Report

First let me admit, that we are much more behind our goal, than i would have expected. I could now try to blame the Bittrex event, the fact i had to unexpectedly move my office or whatever (sorry for the silence while doing so), but though these events did cost us some minor weeks, they haven't been the cause. The true cause hasn't been a slowdown, but i simply totally underestimated the tasks, that i have been assuming to be "the last mile". This is my first project of this kind and this error has been my fault. Because i started to feel some frustration about this situation, i decided, not to chase the already missed goal, but to share  and discuss our status, to describe what is missing for completion, to define a new timeline and then to continue.I have already done this with most of our team members and now its time to update you.

All in all we are progressing in a fairly consistent speed. The voice-assistant is implemented, configured and trained well. Its having an excellent recondition rate and answers with a crystal clear audio quality.Also our LED status fields are working and are showing fancy patterns to reflect the state of the device and they do even display the position, where the device thinks, the user is located, when receiving a command. When integrating the service container, i created over the period of the last year, the gave me a bit of a hard time, because the have been outdated and they nearly all imploded when i upgraded them. But i am about 90% done with them and i have  managed to understand and test the linker framework to join them together also. So situation is not really, what i would call a disaster, is just turned out to be more work as expected. I feel we can be able to complete the rest in about three month. Having learned my lesson i would propose to ad another month as a buffer for unexpected challenges and to set a new goal for the end of June.

Tasks

1) Nuts and Bolts
Complete the linker layer and the solve the upgrade problem. I was able to get the containers upgraded and running, but the work made clear, that this upgrade process has to be more streamlined. The user will and should be able to expect his device, to manage and to proceed upgrades seamless without having to be repaired or to be reconfigured.

2) Funding,

we are currently in the process of enabling different ways to fund our project. One part of this funding are ongoing investor talks, the other ways are my shares on different corporations, which will pay out in the next two/three moths.
This actually plays along with our new timeline.

3) Partner setups:

As soon as the money is available, i will travel to our partners, to handle the integration with their developers. Most of them are already briefed about the technologies behind our device and are partly preparing containers and are educating me about their part of the technologies, for a quick integration process on visit.   

4) INTERFACE, INTERFACE, INTERFACE

to say it in a funny way:

This comes especially, when is comes to automatically adding application interfaces on users install.
We will have to define standards for future applications and have to apply them to our applications, we are delivering  by default. I consider this one the biggest task in our list.
But on this one i am fortunately not alone and we will work on this in three parallel groups with Olaf doing more voice-commands, me doing the interface connectors and  a designer doing the interface.

Lass three days i upgraded,and repaired our web servers websites and team-cloud server and will in the coming days, step by step, update content and more, starting with the Europecoin website.

I hope you can live with this delay, i did everything, i could, to progress as fast, as i have been able. I really needed a few days, to face the reality and to write this ...

thank you for being with us
have fun
Matthias

PS:

In which context?

Transferring coins to wallet. Block explorer said "not yet redeemed".

I assume, you are talking about coinomy wallet, right?
I had the same once, it looks like you ran into a connection problem. Given its a hosted blockchain, your transaction
did not go anywhere. Simply hit "reload blockchain in the settings and they should be back then.

Wink Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 08:19:26 AM

Now also listed on BTCpop.co

BTCpop is an exchange with  staking & mining option
and a private lending platform

have fun
Matthias  Wink

CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:54:01 PM

Hi Matthias!

I've been keeping quiet lately because I know you are incredibly busy and I wanted to minimise any distraction.  I am just taking a moment to say that you really don't need to concern yourself with missed deadlines or anything like that.  What you are building is unique, a world first. Of course it will take a long time. Of course it will not go strictly to plan.  Who cares?  I don't!  Just keep up your excellent work and deliver the product when YOU are sure it is ready.

Take care.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
backbonejb

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:38:39 AM

Hi Matthias!

I've been keeping quiet lately because I know you are incredibly busy and I wanted to minimise any distraction.  I am just taking a moment to say that you really don't need to concern yourself with missed deadlines or anything like that.  What you are building is unique, a world first. Of course it will take a long time. Of course it will not go strictly to plan.  Who cares?  I don't!  Just keep up your excellent work and deliver the product when YOU are sure it is ready.

Take care.

I couldn't agree more! 

I am still pretty confident in you and the team Matthias.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 08:23:37 AM

Thank you very much to both of you.
Your support is a great motivation to me

have fun
Matthias Smiley

RataXes

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:30:56 PM

I don't know about you others, but to me something certainly feels off. "Enterprise version selling like sliced bread", but after 2 months it doesn't really show any positive impact on anything - at least I don't see it. Communication by Matthias is pretty much non-existent these days. Obviously I don't know the gravity of challenges with API device, so maybe it does take all the time he can spare, but Matthias has been updating and communicating pretty consistently for the last 5 years or so. This is out of his character.

Beginning of the year was supposed to be great. Yeah yeah, there is small delay and they've encountered challenges but.. nah, this isn't feeling right.

snmoney

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:09:39 PM

I don't know about you others, but to me something certainly feels off. "Enterprise version selling like sliced bread", but after 2 months it doesn't really show any positive impact on anything - at least I don't see it. Communication by Matthias is pretty much non-existent these days. Obviously I don't know the gravity of challenges with API device, so maybe it does take all the time he can spare, but Matthias has been updating and communicating pretty consistently for the last 5 years or so. This is out of his character.

Beginning of the year was supposed to be great. Yeah yeah, there is small delay and they've encountered challenges but.. nah, this isn't feeling right.

i saw he is still active on twitter. but i do agree parts of your point. tough days, hum

welcome to MAGNET (https://magnetwork.io/)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 08:41:43 PM

Don't worry, my communication will be as frequent, as you have been used to, after i have been done moving my office and my flat. At the moment i am despite being busy with that, doing seminars in the technologies, needed to complete the work. My move will be at the 17th. Then after 3-5 days, as soon, as my Internet will be switched over, everything will be back to normal. My current, lower reporting does not reflect any missing progress, in fact i am progressing better than i expected over the last two weeks. I had to do the office and housing move, some learning and the work at the same time. However, i will issue my next report tomorrow, to get you up to date with my progress.

have fun
Matthias

Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:08:56 PM

Don't worry, my communication will be as frequent, as you have been used to, after i have been done moving my office and my flat. At the moment i am despite being busy with that, doing seminars in the technologies, needed to complete the work. My move will be at the 17th. Then after 3-5 days, as soon, as my Internet will be switched over, everything will be back to normal. My current, lower reporting does not reflect any missing progress, in fact i am progressing better than i expected over the last two weeks. I had to do the office and housing move, some learning and the work at the same time. However, i will issue my next report tomorrow, to get you up to date with my progress.

have fun
Matthias

Thank you for the update
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 02:31:43 AM

Jet another path to Enlightenment

this report describes my search for solutions over the last 10/14 days.
WARNING: there is no way to get this written in a none technical way.
So this time, not everybodty may be able to follow my descripiton.
Maybe someone competent enough can post his thoughts about my approach,
to help other users to get an idea.

I refer to my last report, where i pointed out following issues,
that still had to be solved.

1) Upgrade and deployment path

I started my development with a docker sytem based on "Rancheros". This was available for ARM sytems, but it was primarly ment for server environments and the support for ARM played a secondary role, resulting in dirty ported applications and an alwais lagging behind the release cycle upgrade behaviour.

When thinking about push andpull upgrades and deploiment of releases, either from our upgrade server (for the core system and default apps) or else from our, or any third party app store, i ended up with having to learn Kubernetes. This was something i alwais tryed to avoid, simply because i had difficultities in understanding Kubernetes. So i started to attend 2 Kubernetes courses. ten days ago, wich i passed 4 days ago.

I also started some conversations with some Rancher team members, to get some insights about integrating Kubernetes into Rancheros and to find out about future plans of their ARM support. (we have to make our technologie decissions with future deveopments in mind)

This is how ich got in touch with a Rancher product, they published THIS WEEK, named K3S.
K3S combines a specialized ARM distribution with Docker and Kubernetes. (how lucky is that)

To be sure i will be fluent enough to work with that solution, i attended and finshed another course for K3S.

2) Interface

It took me a few days of research and virtually a million browsertabs, to get even the technologie choices together.

As i described in my last report, we need an interface that
- can dynamicly ad docker containers as an app
- can combine cross platform technologies and apps
- can connect, route, normalize and render multiple API"s & Saas

i started experimenting with "Electron" but learned quickly, that i misunderstood its usecase.
This wasnt what i was searching for ....

my further reseach, some first tutorials and one (ongoing) course left me with
comming up with a VUE.js based solution using NUXT framework containing

Webpack (as a kind of package manager for the frontent plugins and modules)
   Express Backpack (as backend template boilerplate)
   Element UI (as userinterface elements management module)
   Axios (as HTML5 five API rendering engine)
   SASS / SCSS Loader (as an adapter to connect to the financeclout container-api-linker)
   Vuex Store (as a hotplug data, api and driver storage)
        NODE.js (as glue for this and that)

plus a bunch of node, vue and other js elements for minor jobs
(comparable with operating system services)

I hope this shines some light on our efforts.
Please be aware, that i am still moving my office and my flat to a differt place during the
next 7-10 days and expect me, during this periode, to be silent, for example from th16th-18th and
possibvly during the switching of my internet connection toi my new address.

have fun
Matthias  Cheesy

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 05:26:22 PM

Reminder

Please note, that i am MOVING office & housing to a bigger place on Saturday.
Internet cut-off due to provider switching possible.
PLZ use Telegram in case of urgency: https://t.me/europecoineuorg

have fun
Matthias  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: