Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitExchange and LIGHTNINGASIC launched 100+ Bitcoin ATM.  (Read 1942 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 08:19:45 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 01:18:38 AM by asiabtc

BitExchange and LIGHTNINGASIC launched 100+ Bitcoin ATM.
you can buy the BitExchange ATM, join the BitExchange ATM networks. open you own online 2 offline exchange market.
easy and simple.
here is our marketing policy:
1,hardware zero profit,
2,support the atm operator to expand the networks fast,
3,we provide free manage system,
4,get profit from the omission share.
if you have interesting, pls contact with me freely.
limited stock ready now.

here is the video:
http://youtu.be/Qlzw4oYwKkA

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elephantas1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:53:25 PM

how much that each atm?
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:01:08 AM

here is our marketing policy:
1,hardware zero profit,
2,support the atm operator to expand the networks fast,
3,we provide free manage system,
4,get profit from the omission share.
if you have interesting, pls contact with me freely.
limited stock ready now.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:04:55 AM

how much that each atm?
here is the link for the atm.
http://www.lightningasic.com/Product/ProductInfo.aspx?PId=18
for operator, we have special discount.

cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:23:09 AM

Bitcoin community, Stop being idiots!!

DO NOT support these Chinese businesses any longer, they are destroying Bitcoins, DEMAND the Chinese STOP dumping coins, STOP reselling used miners to us, DEMAND some kind of business ethics from these bastards. and ALWAYS demand a 75% discount to make up for how hard they screwed us on the miners they sold us. MAKE THEM PAY US NOW!!!

They dump our bitcoins every day, they sell us used mining equipment, they push everyday for a 51% attack on their bullshit mining pool, and we as a community support them by buying their products. STOP helping them destroy bitcoins. Their government has banned even this forum in the firewall of China. Give them what they gave us and what they deserve .....NOTHING!

how much that each atm?

LOWER YOUR PRICE TO 50 BUCKS. WE DESERVE IT you unethical sacks of shit!!! You sell us used mining equipment! Lower your price on these ATM machines to 50 dollars INCLUDING shipping and customs costs to make up for how you screwed us with the ASIC miners you scammed and pawned onto us. Hell for all Bitcoin has done for yuou , YOU BASTARDS should be giving them away to increase its awareness not charging 1500 bucks. WTF is wrong with you guys why are you so persistent to destroy bitcoins?Huh

bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 02:14:37 AM

Bitcoin ATM is not really the "exciting" talk anymore...but still, good for the community.

malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 03:41:05 AM

From the looks of it these ATMs will only sell bitcoin to customers and will not have any way to buy bitcoin from customers. I think this is a major feature that is lacking as people will likely be willing to pay for the privacy associated with receiving cash for their bitcoin without having to go through the hassle of an exchange

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 10:39:26 AM

we have two way ATM.
Here is photos.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 01:52:02 AM

From the looks of it these ATMs will only sell bitcoin to customers and will not have any way to buy bitcoin from customers. I think this is a major feature that is lacking as people will likely be willing to pay for the privacy associated with receiving cash for their bitcoin without having to go through the hassle of an exchange
we have one way and two way ATM.
and provide good back ground system. open one account, you can run bitcoin atm at your country.

El Dude

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:02:08 AM

litecoin too ? or just btc?

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 07:02:02 AM

litecoin too ? or just btc?
now just support BTC.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2014, 07:05:24 AM

One Univercity, One ATM.
i am thinking about one plan: One Univercity, One ATM. choose some university. give the bitcoin team free atm. help bitcoin community, and help the young people create new business.
if you have interesting, volunteer is wanted.

btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:46:24 AM

thats awesome - I like the 2 way atm's but agree that I wish more united states based companies were popping up making btc products

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 10:35:09 PM

thats awesome - I like the 2 way atm's but agree that I wish more united states based companies were popping up making btc products
join us to make it happen.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 07:35:24 AM

one question: for two way ATM, the way of  the cash withdraw: one by one, or bulk cash one time?
thanks.

SargeR33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:42:20 AM

DO NOT support these Chinese businesses any longer, they are destroying Bitcoins, DEMAND the Chinese STOP dumping coins, STOP reselling used miners to us, DEMAND some kind of business ethics from these bastards. and ALWAYS demand a 75% discount to make up for how hard they screwed us on the miners they sold us. MAKE THEM PAY US NOW!!!

They dump our bitcoins every day, they sell us used mining equipment, they push everyday for a 51% attack on their bullshit mining pool, and we as a community support them by buying their products. STOP helping them destroy bitcoins. Their government has banned even this forum in the firewall of China. Give them what they gave us and what they deserve .....NOTHING!

how much that each atm?

LOWER YOUR PRICE TO 50 BUCKS. WE DESERVE IT you unethical sacks of shit!!! You sell us used mining equipment! Lower your price on these ATM machines to 50 dollars INCLUDING shipping and customs costs to make up for how you screwed us with the ASIC miners you scammed and pawned onto us. Hell for all Bitcoin has done for yuou , YOU BASTARDS should be giving them away to increase its awareness not charging 1500 bucks. WTF is wrong with you guys why are you so persistent to destroy bitcoins?Huh

I wish this forum had a reputation system, I would plus rep you, then make a smurf account and plus rep you again.

Don't support this shit. I despise ANYBODY who does not live in china and mines in ANY chinese pool. These people killed your BTC with shonky machines, 0 product support and huge volumes of mine and dumps. They don't give a crap about the BTC or the community, its just another way for them to get the USD.

I like the photo of the two way machine, one of their M$ paint engineers made that.

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 12:16:13 AM

how much that each atm?

I wish this forum had a reputation system, I would plus rep you, then make a smurf account and plus rep you again.

Don't support this shit. I despise ANYBODY who does not live in china and mines in ANY chinese pool. These people killed your BTC with shonky machines, 0 product support and huge volumes of mine and dumps. They don't give a crap about the BTC or the community, its just another way for them to get the USD.

I like the photo of the two way machine, one of their M$ paint engineers made that.
take it easy.
you should go to fight with USA miner company. they take money and never ship out.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 06:40:11 PM

how much that each atm?

i agree too
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 11:38:01 PM

how much that each atm?

i agree too

what do you agree?

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 02:30:20 AM

use Bitcoin ATM and blockchain to connect the exchange shops over the world.
it will be one amazing thing.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: