Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins Support Thread  (Read 94577 times)
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 07:15:53 PM

I have a small question. Is there a way to include the date/time on the order history page or even within the order itself?

It is on the todo list.  Since it is a pretty simple change I will start testing it on the development server.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 07:49:32 AM

I will be recommending this service.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
slimofftb

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2013, 10:10:41 PM

Great experience here. Just received payment today via ACH. i placed my order yesterday.... Very nice! keep up the good work!
yellowcoin

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 18, 2013, 10:34:04 PM

I take it Paypal funds are depleted ?? any updates to when it's available again??

Thanks!!! Best service used so far!!!
zebedee
Donator

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 02:16:40 AM

Does this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154672.0;all

affect Tangible Cryptography?

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 02:38:26 AM

PayPal funds added.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 02:47:48 AM

Does this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=154672.0;all

affect Tangible Cryptography?

Potentially.  We will be speaking to legal counsel tomorrow and very likely requesting an administrative ruling to clarify some points.  I would point out we have always conducted our operation in such a manner as to be as compliant as possible even when regulations didn't cover our business activities.  For example we don't issue payments in cash, and we don't allow cashier's checks made out to cash.  This is important as it is currency (not payments) in excess of $10K which obligate an MSB to file a currency report.  We also prohibit third party transactions (Alice using the site to Bob's checking account) as they may necessitate filing a SAR.  If we are obligated to register as an MSB it should not significantly change our operations.
slimofftb

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 10:11:26 AM

just a suggestion i don't know how relevant this is, but have you ever thought about putting like a customer testimonial section on your site? i think people who are not exactly linked up with bitcointalk.org but are google and find your site that way might like to see something like that.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 02:56:08 PM

just a suggestion i don't know how relevant this is, but have you ever thought about putting like a customer testimonial section on your site? i think people who are not exactly linked up with bitcointalk.org but are google and find your site that way might like to see something like that.

Never seen much value in testimonials.  They are easily faked and simply represent the view the company wants customers to see.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 06:00:06 PM

Never seen much value in testimonials.  They are easily faked and simply represent the view the company wants customers to see.

GPG signed by WoT members?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 05:45:12 PM

That is an interesting idea.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2013, 05:45:42 PM

Update: added bank, Dwolla, and PayPal funds.
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 10:24:38 PM

That is an interesting idea.
It must have never caught on in the real world due to the obscurity of GPG. I'd sign a testimonial, though
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2013, 10:53:53 PM

Never seen much value in testimonials.  They are easily faked and simply represent the view the company wants customers to see.

Given the spectacular crashes of many high profile Bitcoin sites, and the impending crashes (like Bitinstant), you should definitely post testimonials.  For whatever reason, lots of businesses in the Bitcoin arena get big quickly and then implode. You should definitely figure out a way to communicate your enviable track record to potential customers - if not testimonials then something else.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 12:46:53 PM

You guys ever think of having wallets on your users accounts? So a user can send their fund to your system wallet there from all the different places they need to send then when they are ready to cash out do it right from there. Also in cases where there are small amounts. Sometimes I have multiple small amounts that do not reach the min requirement to cash out I'll usually send to my armory wallet, but if I knew I was going to cash that out I would have sent those fund to my FC4B wallet to prepare for the cash out. Still would need to send to the network at the end, but I was just thinking it may be a convenience, that's all.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 01:21:41 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2013, 01:34:28 PM by DeathAndTaxes

You guys ever think of having wallets on your users accounts? So a user can send their fund to your system wallet there from all the different places they need to send then when they are ready to cash out do it right from there. Also in cases where there are small amounts. Sometimes I have multiple small amounts that do not reach the min requirement to cash out I'll usually send to my armory wallet, but if I knew I was going to cash that out I would have sent those fund to my FC4B wallet to prepare for the cash out. Still would need to send to the network at the end, but I was just thinking it may be a convenience, that's all.

We have no plans to become a eWallet in the near future.  I don't like the idea of needing to secure a large hot wallet of client coins.  Many clients have told us one reason they use us is specifically the 100% cold wallet policy.  We will focus on where we provide the most value and that is being the best direct broker of bitcoins.

The next major version of the site will separate the actions of exchanging and cashing out.  In your example above you could make multiple deposits.   Each deposit will be exchanged at the market rate at the time of the deposit.  When ready you can make a cash out request in the amount you wish.   By breaking the exchange and cash out functions into separate actions it will give clients a lot more flexibility.     

It is a pretty major overhaul of the site so we are still looking at late April launch but I am really excited about the options it will bring to our clients.
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 01:40:51 PM

The next major version of the site will separate the actions of exchanging and cashing out.  In your example above you could make multiple deposits.   Each deposit will be exchanged at the market rate at the time of the deposit.  When ready you can make a cash out request in the amount you wish.   By breaking the exchange and cash out functions into separate actions it will give clients a lot more flexibility.
I'd like to see a site create a deterministic wallet for each customer account/sweep method, and give the customer a watching-only copy.

The customer then could import the watching-only copy into Armory and generate the next deposit address themselves, without requiring access to the website.
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 03:04:58 PM

Any funds coming soon? No more funds available, must be a busy day or something.

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 03:05:57 PM

We have no plans to become a eWallet in the near future.  I don't like the idea of needing to secure a large hot wallet of client coins.  Many clients have told us one reason they use us is specifically the 100% cold wallet policy.  We will focus on where we provide the most value and that is being the best direct broker of bitcoins.

It is a pretty major overhaul of the site so we are still looking at late April launch but I am really excited about the options it will bring to our clients.

Very cool. Thanks for the info. I like where it is going.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 03:24:13 PM

Any funds coming soon? No more funds available, must be a busy day or something.

Bank funds reloaded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: