Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins Support Thread  (Read 94575 times)
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 07:29:32 PM

I'm am so waiting for the day you guys come up with a site where your userbase can buy bitcoins. I've tried to purchase bitcoins today from three places and all three places were unable to process the transaction for whatever reasons. The only reason I didn't use or try to buy them from you was because I am unable to get to a bank to make a deposit.  After trying 3 times and striking out I've given up, I wish there was an easier way. Next time I'll try to plan ahead and just use TC and head to the 'el banko. Smiley

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cptmooseinc

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:01:45 PM

+1 for this service. Made two bank deposit cash outs successfully and a third is in process. Very fast and reliable!!

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 01:45:03 PM

I'm am so waiting for the day you guys come up with a site where your userbase can buy bitcoins. I've tried to purchase bitcoins today from three places and all three places were unable to process the transaction for whatever reasons. The only reason I didn't use or try to buy them from you was because I am unable to get to a bank to make a deposit.  After trying 3 times and striking out I've given up, I wish there was an easier way. Next time I'll try to plan ahead and just use TC and head to the 'el banko. Smiley

Have you tried localbitcoins.com? No bank needed for this one.

tinyapps

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

Hi TangibleCryptography,

Thanks for providing such a well-respected service as well as support here on the forums.

My sell order from last week shows the status as "PAID" and a company check number is listed, but "Mailing Date" and "Tracking" are blank. Are these latter fields simply not being used at the moment?
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 04:26:22 PM

Hi TangibleCryptography,

Thanks for providing such a well-respected service as well as support here on the forums.

My sell order from last week shows the status as "PAID" and a company check number is listed, but "Mailing Date" and "Tracking" are blank. Are these latter fields simply not being used at the moment?

There are no tracking numbers available for first class mail.  I will look into why there is no mailing date listed.  If you need specific information on your order please send an email with the order number to info@tangiblecryptography.com
tinyapps

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 04:40:07 PM

Thanks very much - just sent an email with my order number.

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 06:11:50 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2013, 06:24:20 PM by TangibleCryptography

Update:

What is better than FastCash4Bitcoin?  Not much except maybe FastCash4Bitcoin offering an even better rates.
Our margin has been reduced to 2.49% below spot, today and everyday.  By the time you read this, the pricing engine has already been updated.  No coupons or codes needed, your bitcoins are just worth more on every order!
Britainacoin

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 06:21:38 PM

Nice one  Smiley

Thanks Mr Cryptography, or shall I just call you....erm...Tange?

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 12:06:41 AM

Update:
More PayPal funds added.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 05:42:31 AM

Have you tried localbitcoins.com? No bank needed for this one.

I've tried a lot of places, they are all just too expensive for me. I remember I use to buy bitcoin from tangible and they actually charged LESS then what the current rate was. How things have changed.

I can get around paying a %4 fee, but when the fees start to creep up towards %6 or higher it is just not worth it for me. Localbitcoins want $90/btc....not gonna happen. Too rich for my blood. Smiley

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
tinyapps

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 08:00:32 AM

Localbitcoins want $90/btc....not gonna happen. Too rich for my blood.
As you type that, the BTC/USD exchange rate is over $84 on Mt.Gox.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 04:24:22 PM

Update:
PayPal funded added.  We have increased the amount we reload daily into our PayPal account however your sellers have increased the amount you sell. Smiley
Liam W

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 05:14:49 PM

Probably been asked before, but why only US users?

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 05:24:18 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2013, 05:35:07 PM by TangibleCryptography

The laws are vague and we have to operate at the edge of the fiat and crypto world.  The legal situation in the US alone is complex and not  well defined.  Throw in the laws of 179+ countries at it is a little much for a small startup to do well.  Then there are the practical issues to consider like the complexities of international shipping (and customs and lost packages), the confusion with international bank wires (and delays, and interim bank fees) customs, international bankwires, customers doing things like requesting an "ACH "to Canada (not possible), customers requesting checks which they later find out they can't cash because their local bank doesn't cash US based checks.  It adds a lot of complexity and support requirements.

Personally I would hope that someone in the UK or  France or Hong Kong would say "hmm I can get some investors and do that for my corner of the world".  Imagine a scenario with hundreds of major exchanges all around the world (where funds post and clear the same day) and thousands of independent local brokers. I find that more exciting for the prospects of Bitcoin rather than a half dozen small companies stretched too thin, trying (badly) to handle the needs of Bitcoin users all over the planet.

It may change in the future but in the near term we are going to focus on the US market.
Liam W

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 05:26:06 PM

The laws are vague and we have to operate at the edge of the fiat and crypto world.  The legal situation in the US alone is cinokex abd bit well defined.  Throw in the laws of 179+ countries at it is a little much for a small startup.  When you combine that with the complexity of international shipping, customs, international bankwires, customers doing things like requesting ACH to Canada (not possible), customers requesting checks which they later find out they can't cash, and more it just adds a lot of complexity and chaos.

Personally I would hope that someone in the UK or  France or Hong Kong would say "hmm I can get some investors and do that for my corner of the world".  Imagine a scenario with hundreds of major exchanges and thousands of local brokers. I find that more exciting for the prospects of Bitcoin rather than a half dozen small companies trying (likely badly) to handle the needs of Bitcoin users all over the planet.

It may change in the future but in the near term we are going to focus on the US market.

Thanks for the detailed reasoning Smiley

Liam
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 04:53:59 AM

Personally I would hope that someone in the UK or  France or Hong Kong would say "hmm I can get some investors and do that for my corner of the world".  

Sounds like the next evolution of your business model is to start selling franchises.  Grin
Kuma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 08:18:51 PM

The laws are vague and we have to operate at the edge of the fiat and crypto world.  The legal situation in the US alone is complex and not  well defined.  Throw in the laws of 179+ countries at it is a little much for a small startup to do well.  Then there are the practical issues to consider like the complexities of international shipping (and customs and lost packages), the confusion with international bank wires (and delays, and interim bank fees) customs, international bankwires, customers doing things like requesting an "ACH "to Canada (not possible), customers requesting checks which they later find out they can't cash because their local bank doesn't cash US based checks.  It adds a lot of complexity and support requirements.

Personally I would hope that someone in the UK or  France or Hong Kong would say "hmm I can get some investors and do that for my corner of the world".  Imagine a scenario with hundreds of major exchanges all around the world (where funds post and clear the same day) and thousands of independent local brokers. I find that more exciting for the prospects of Bitcoin rather than a half dozen small companies stretched too thin, trying (badly) to handle the needs of Bitcoin users all over the planet.

Will it be possible to open at least BTC -> Paypal for international users? Even with quite limited withdrawal?
jago25_98

Activity: 900

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2013, 12:26:03 PM

My payment was recieved. Now waiting for Paypal send. Not sure how long this might take. Perhaps I will have coins send back if theres not enough funds?

edit: is there a way to search this massive thread only?

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 05:39:23 AM

My payment was recieved. Now waiting for Paypal send. Not sure how long this might take. Perhaps I will have coins send back if theres not enough funds?

edit: is there a way to search this massive thread only?

Yes.  While viewing this thread, go up to the search box and search.  This forum searches at whatever level you happen to be.  So if viewing a thread it will only search the thread.  If viewing the main forum it will search the whole forum.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 02:43:49 PM

We send PayPal payments in batch multiple times per day.  Between 8AM and 11PM the average time between batches is about 3 hours.  Unlike the blockchain we occasionally do require sleep, food, and human contact so outside of those hours it may be a longer delay.    We don't accept an order unless we have funds to pay it, and all sales are final there are no refunds if the price improves after a sale but before payment is complete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: