Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FastCash4Bitcoins Support Thread  (Read 94577 times)
dance4x

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:22:31 PM

Hello,

I am trying to sell some bitcoins to you for a bank wire. When I select the bank wire option, it says in red, "This option is not enabled. You need to update your profile." I already have my bank account number and routing number in there, so I am not sure what else you need. I added my mailing address too. Is this just an error caused by the fact that my ACH and bank wire numbers are the same? Thank you.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:24:45 PM

Hello,

I am trying to sell some bitcoins to you for a bank wire. When I select the bank wire option, it says in red, "This option is not enabled. You need to update your profile." I already have my bank account number and routing number in there, so I am not sure what else you need. I added my mailing address too. Is this just an error caused by the fact that my ACH and bank wire numbers are the same? Thank you.

Please ensure the bankwire routing number line is completed on your profile.  If it is send an email with your email address (username) to info@tangiblecryptography.com.
dance4x

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 02:27:54 PM

Hello,

Please ensure the bankwire routing number line is completed on your profile.  If it is send an email with your email address (username) to info@tangiblecryptography.com.

I actually already sent an email earlier this morning. When I add the bank wire routing number, it seems to disappear after I leave the profile page. I am making sure to hit the "Update Bank Account" button too.
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 08:19:10 PM

Update:
Additional bank funds added.
mikesheadroom

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:26:30 PM

Any word on PayPal funds?

Archain.org | Whitepaper | Bitcointalks Thread
Decentralised Archive of the Internet
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:28:53 PM

Any word on PayPal funds?

Sorry PayPal will not be available until Wednesday (04/24).  The volatility of the prior week really impacted our cashflow.  Things are starting to get back to normal but moving fiat is always painfully slow.  Sadly neither PayPal nor Dwolla accept bank wires so they tend to lag behind after any disruption.
mikesheadroom

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:49:40 PM

Sorry PayPal will not be available until Wednesday (04/24).
Thanks for the quick update!

Archain.org | Whitepaper | Bitcointalks Thread
Decentralised Archive of the Internet
Henchman24

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 02:25:36 AM

Really love the site.  Those were the fastest/easiest transactions I've done to date.

I will definitely be back.  Thanks!
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:07:58 AM

Are you going to be selling coins on here as well as buying?

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
mybadomen

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 03:21:11 PM

Cant wait until funds are back again. This is the only Method or place i have ever sold and hate to have to learn a new site.Plus this site has been 100% trustworthy for me but like i said before i can never sell unless the price is very low it seems.

Well hopefully funds soon as i really need to get rid of at least one coin to keep moving.

Take Care.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 03:25:01 PM

Cant wait until funds are back again. This is the only Method or place i have ever sold and hate to have to learn a new site.Plus this site has been 100% trustworthy for me but like i said before i can never sell unless the price is very low it seems.

Well hopefully funds soon as i really need to get rid of at least one coin to keep moving.

Take Care.

More bank funds added.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 04:05:26 PM

Are you going to be selling coins on here as well as buying?

Not on this site at this time due to the logistical challenges of Bitcoin sales.  We do offer private off exchange sales for large buyers (min purchase $1,000).  The service requires the use of PGP, funding is by bank wire, and there is a minimum purchase so it is not intended as a "retail" operation. If you are looking for a large amount of coins with same day delivery then you may want to consider Bitcoins Direct.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=87094
nitrous

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:32:27 AM

Hi. You say that the service is not currently available to international users, but does that include PayPal? Can I sign up and withdraw to a UK PayPal account?

Donations: 1Q2EN7TzJ6z82xvmQrRoQoMf3Tf4rMCyvL
MtGox API v2 Unofficial Documentation: https://bitbucket.org/nitrous/mtgox-api/overview
MtGox API v2 Unofficial Documentation Forum Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=164404.0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 04:39:57 PM

Thanks for the vouches.

Update:  Additional PayPal and bank funds added.
ajk
Donator

Activity: 447

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:46:59 PM

I apologize if this is a FAQ ...

Can you please summarize your reporting policies with regard to customer information and identity? Specifically, what customer information do you report and to which agencies?

What are your record keeping policies?

Are there plans to changes these policies in the future? If so, what are the changes?

I value my anonymity and I am paranoid perhaps about a government crackdown.

What kind of questions are these? is your money coming from questionable sources? its not FC4B's job to do your taxes that is your duty as an american citizen,

only cash deposits of 10,000 and over are sent directly to the IRS as suspicious activity, wire transfers can be done in excess of 100ks without notice of the IRS its your job to get an accountant and pay taxes or you will be who the IRS is looking for,

just pay taxes its simple as that you dont even need to do it yourself

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 07:20:06 PM

only cash deposits of 10,000 and over are sent directly to the IRS as suspicious activity, wire transfers can be done in excess of 100ks without notice of the IRS its your job to get an accountant and pay taxes or you will be who the IRS is looking for,

Are you just making this up, or do you actually represent FC4B?

He doesn't represent FC4B but the information is correct.  

I am on the road right now but here is information on our registration as a MSB (still pending) and reporting requirements:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=167570.0

For MSB the two major reporting requirements are CTR and SAR.  CTR are not applicable as we do not deal in currency (to mean the physical paper money of the United State or foreign government).  SAR are only filed when a client engages in transactions which are suspicious.  There is more information in the link above.  When I return to the office this evening I will provide a more direct answer to your questions.
guruvan

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:05:27 PM

I've been trying to use fastcash4bitcoins again, but of course Paypal has been unavailable until today for some time now.

But, in the end the random payment schedule is a deal breaker. It's just so much easier to go to OTC than to wait an unknown amount of time for TC to make a payment.

If you'd publish a schedule I'd consider using the service some more, but with no way of knowing whether it's going to be 5min to get paid or 6hrs it's difficult to use without at least 24hrs advance notice of needing it. (no point in checking with this being the case and PP funds being rare)

It's a great service otherwise - I like dealing with respectable people. I just need a little more reliability.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 08:21:19 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2013, 02:15:24 AM by TangibleCryptography

I've been trying to use fastcash4bitcoins again, but of course Paypal has been unavailable until today for some time now.   But, in the end the random payment schedule is a deal breaker. It's just so much easier to go to OTC than to wait an unknown amount of time for TC to make a payment.   If you'd publish a schedule I'd consider using the service some more, but with no way of knowing whether it's going to be 5min to get paid or 6hrs it's difficult to use without at least 24hrs advance notice of needing it. (no point in checking with this being the case and PP funds being rare).  It's a great service otherwise - I like dealing with respectable people. I just need a little more reliability.

Publishing a schedule wouldn't do much good.  Generally speaking we payout a PayPal (and Dwolla) batch every 2 to 3 hours between the hours of 8AM and 1AM.  All employees with funds access have an open order dashboard and receive notifications on unpaid orders. We pay as quickly as possible but many days there is a lot going on behind the scenes.  If a batch isn't made, then schedule or not, something has prevented us from making a payment at that time.

At this time I am unwilling to remove the "man in the loop" from our PayPal transactions because PayPal corporate disbursements are irreversible (even in the cases of error or fraud).
imafish2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 01:54:15 AM

Time from order > my paypal including waiting time for confirms - Less than 30 minutes.

Perfect service! Cheers
NY11giants

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 03:51:06 AM

the best in the business....simple as that.  Ive done 10 deals (30K usd) at least and all but one have been perfect.  The only outstanding one is 'in the mail' and I  didnt pay for the tracking, so thats on me (didnt pay for tracking because it was a very small check).

Ive done paypal, certified checks and ACH. 

+1 and way more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: