Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling English Editing Services for 0.1BTC/1500 words  (Read 739 times)
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 11:05:38 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2012, 12:30:50 AM by Vorksholk

I've been interested in Bitcoins for almost a year now, but up until now my Bitcoin ventures have been either mining or investing, never really offering a product or service for Bitcoins. I can edit most things although I will likely refuse jobs that are highly technical. I am a fluent, native English speaker, and have gotten, not that it proves much, A's or A+'s in Honors and Gifted English classes.

I will edit 1500 words for 0.1 Bitcoins. 1500 words is around 1.5 pages of single-spaced, 12-point font in Times New Roman. If you'd like to test it out, I'd be happy to edit a 250-word-long passage for free. As well, if you have a fairly large job (15,000 words or more) I'd be happy to make a bit of a deal.

How the editing works:
1.) PM me or make a post below with the approximate word count of your document (or portion thereof) you want edited.
2.) I will respond with a price quote.
3.) You send me the document.
4.) I decide whether I will edit it or not (I generally will unless it is highly technical, or something I don't feel comfortable editing).
5.) If you are a reputable forum member I'll edit the entire thing and then send to you, after which you can pay me (I'll PM you an address). Otherwise, I may ask for half of the money upfront, then I'll send you the document, then you can send the other half.

What you will receive:

From my editing services, if I feel comfortable editing your document, you will receive two documents in return. One is your original document with all of the changes highlighted (so you can see what I changed). The second document is a completely fixed version (all edits shown in the first document have been changed, and if you agree with all of the changes on the first document, the second document will be the finished product). In the first document, you will find suggestions highlighted in green. These are not incorporated into the final product, as they are suggestions and are things that could either go one way or another, or something that you made ambiguous that I have two (or more) possible ways to rephrase depending on what you meant.

I reserve the right to refuse any jobs for any reason. Price subject to change. I also accept Litecoins--15LTC/1500 words.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: