Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Antminer U2 with CGMiner going solo  (Read 740 times)
dorkosticks (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:19:55 AM

Hello,
I'm very new to bitcoin mining, and for the past couple weeks, I've had my Antminer U2 setup with CGMiner and Slush's pool. I decided since this miner isn't very fast, and since I would never make my investment back anyway, I might as well "play the lottery" and run my miner solo. Just on the off chance that my little 2GH/s miner finds the correct value, and I get the 25 BTC reward. I had it working just fine with Slush's pool, and I'm having issues with getting it setup for solo mining. I already set up my bitcoin-qt bitcoin.conf file with username, password, ip, etc. but when I setup the .bat file for starting CGMiner, i get an error message in the CMD that says,

--btc-address: unrecognized option

and shuts down immediately. I actually had to do a screen print because it opens and closes so quickly. This happens even though I have my address in the .bat file after the --btc-address command.

I don't know if CGMiner got rid of sending bitcoin directly to wallets through the use of --btc-address, or if I'm just completely missing something. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: