Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: --== I Buy/Sell Bitcoin! ==-- Plenty of Bitcoin for Sale!  (Read 5484 times)
leepsteer00

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:41:24 AM

No longer buying above bitstamp price? Tongue
tagged (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:07:55 PM

No, was doing that to get established on here, and was able to start buying lower and with more volume. I'm still a good option for a safe trade Wink
tagged (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 01:39:40 AM

Been very active on LocalBitcoins btut trying to get active here on bitcointalk.org again.  Lets trade!

Currently Buying

As of 12/21/2014 I am currently looking to buy via:

Cash Deposits - up to $5000  (as i sell BTC I would like to have a couple of sellers lined up, PM me if you are looking to sell)

As of 12/21/2014 I am SELLING:
Yes- plenty of BTC available for bank deposit. thanks!  

Regions, Suntrust, 5/3rd, BB&T, Citibank, HSBC, Most Credit Unions - ANy COOP Credit union

Why trade with BTCCharlotte? (click username for localbitcoins.com account)

• Pro Trader
  • 410+ Trade Partners over 10 months
  • 500+ Transactions with those Trade Partners
  • Over 2000+ BTC Bought & Sold
  • 100% Positive Feedback. You can read it here

--== I Buy Bitcoin!  ==--

Looking to sell BTC?

Bitstamp -2% Paypal: Convert your Bitcoin into Paypal funds! I am a trusted and safe member to trade in confidence with
Bitstamp -3% Google Wallet: Google Wallet exchanges are currently not available.
Bitstamp -2% Cash Deposit: I can deposit cash into the following banks: BB&T, Suntrust, 5/3rd, BOA, Wells Fargo. Minimum $1000
Bitstamp -5% Western Union: I can purchase $500 to $1500 via Western Union. I deduct the WU fees from the total amount sent.

--== I Sell Bitcoin too!  ==--

Looking to buy BTC?

Bitstamp +10% Cash Deposit: I sell with cash deposits into most top 10 banks
Bitstamp +30% Moneypak Buy with moneypak (only if you are at store when we trade)
Bitstamp +8% Cash/Postal Money Order You mail to me overnight or via registered mail. I video record opening all packages. Rate determined once package received.
Bitstamp +15% Western Union or Moneygram - I will send you payment details. Max $900 per transaction

Ok, I am ready to sell you or buy from you, how do I contact you?
Bitcointalk.org - PM
LocalBitcoins* - View my profile and see my ads HERE
Skype - nope, sorry.

Will you send first?
Nope. I have built enough of a rep on here and I am a Pro Trader on localbitcoins, I do not need to send first. I may lose out on your awesome deal but I buy and sell enough that you can send first. If you would like to use Escrow I am alright with that. See the next question.

Can we use Escrow?
Sure, on localbitcoins only.  Localbitcoins charges me fees so above rates may not be the same. I am not interested in the time or delays of using other escrow methods. If you require escrow, Localbitcoins is where we can go. I have done hundreds of trades on LBC, they are a very good escrow system and offer good support if needed.

I buy and sell a lot of BTC.  When I cannot quickly find someone to buy from I buy from SecondMarket, I am a bulk buyer. I would rather buy directly from you!  If you are usually sitting on BTC that you sell please contact me so I can build a list of trade partners. When I get someone that buys from me at BOA, I would love to have 2 or 3 people that I can contact to purchase from right away.  I do not let cash sit idol for more than a couple of hours, too much market risk in BTC gaining, but I could buy 10 to 20 BTC per day from trade partners. Please PM me!

Please do not reply to this thread for offers, contact methods above.  Please do reply to this thread once we have had a successful trade. Thank you all!
seabass1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Think For Yourself Question Authority

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 01:11:20 PM

Hey what's up, I'm looking to make a large btc purchase today. Somewhere around $1500.00 USD  I also use PNC Bank but am not sure if you deal with them, if not which banks do you let customers make cash deposits.  An what kind of deal can you offer for making a large cash buy such as this.  Thank you for your time
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: