Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL, answer me this!  (Read 3681 times)
cuz0882

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 04:00:56 AM

At least you got confirmation of a hold. I have heard nothing and I too emailed them before pre-orders went live.

Yeah, you can refuse any mail that comes from them if your serious about a upgrade. It's not your fault they don't check their mail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deanorn

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 03:17:36 PM

I have 10 singles on order that are paid for. I want to change this order to 2 SC singles, 5 normal singles, and a refund of the cash for the left over currency.

I have emailed your offices with no reply. Please tell us in detail how we are supposed to accomplish this change?

Edit: If you are willing to change the order to just 2 SC singles and refund me the rest of the cash I would be happy to do that. I can make a lot more ROI with the cash then I will be able to do even if you delivered the 5 singles in the above request.

I sent several emails, and called trying to get my order just switched over to one of the new SC.  Never heard anything back then I got an email that my single had shipped and they emailed me the next day saying it was too late to change the order now.  I was hoping to avoid spending any extra money on the upgrade thing.
Buckwheet

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 06:58:43 PM

Right now my plan will be if that happens to call UPS and do an intercept and tell them I don't want it and to send it back.

Keefe

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 07:01:03 PM

No, don't cancel! I'll buy it from you at a premium, up to $126 more than you paid them:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90190.0

cuz0882

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 08:55:45 PM

Is everyone still waiting for a reply from butterfly? I've been waiting 8 days now.
SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 08:56:56 PM

Yes, no answer to me yet.  It rather concerns me that at least one person has reported BFL shipping their order out when they didn't want it.  I do understand that they have a lot of emails to respond to, but they shouldn't be shipping them out until they make sure that the customer isn't waiting on a response from them in their email queue.
BFL

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2012, 09:22:57 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2012, 09:40:00 PM by BFL

Is everyone still waiting for a reply from butterfly? I've been waiting 8 days now.

Are you kidding me?  You got two phone calls, several PM's and full clarification on how we'll handle your particular situation...  which were all beneficial and fully flexible in your favor including full refund.   We updated your account with your wishes so the staff could act appropriately when they came to your order position.  
Yet you still come in a public forum and claim you're being ignored.    THIS is why we don't participate in the forums.   Most of it is misleading...  on purpose by people attempting to use the exposure to gain a personal advantage through intentional deception.   It was a mistake to jump the system and reach out to you in the first place.  Lesson learned.

Butterfly Labs  -  www.butterflylabs.com  -  Bitcoin Mining Hardware
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 01:07:43 AM

Are you kidding me?  You got two phone calls, several PM's and full clarification on how we'll handle your particular situation...  which were all beneficial and fully flexible in your favor including full refund.   We updated your account with your wishes so the staff could act appropriately when they came to your order position.  
Yet you still come in a public forum and claim you're being ignored.    THIS is why we don't participate in the forums.   Most of it is misleading...  on purpose by people attempting to use the exposure to gain a personal advantage through intentional deception.   It was a mistake to jump the system and reach out to you in the first place.  Lesson learned.
How heartbreaking. I haven't been too nice, but that kind of response would have me giddy with delight, and meanwhile look what they get in response. You should be deeply ashamed of yourself, cuz0882.

And kudos to BFL for calling the BS.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
cuz0882

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 03:14:57 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2012, 03:34:50 AM by cuz0882

Everything I've posted in the forum is accurate. I tried contacting you guys 8 days ago, you called 2 days ago after I posted in a forum but never resolved the issue. I've received one phone call, in which you said my order on 4-3 was not in your system. I emailed you the bookmark. You then put it in the system. I was very clear that I wanted my orders upgraded if I don't get placed in the rear of the line because you guys were unreachable. You said only Jody could allow a upgrade of the orders, and she was already gone for the day. You said my orders would be put on hold until the issue was resolved. If you have done some kind of upgrade, its without me knowing about it. I never actually had a chance to tell you, specifically what I want done. This was because you had no record of one of my first order, could give me no answer regarding whether I would be placed at the back of the line again. You were also not sure if all my orders could all be refunded. What I want done, depends one those answers.

I would prefer you mailed out the first 3 units, then used the remaining money for 5 " Single SC upgrade" orders. I've been waiting 87 days for my order now. Partially because you guys never emailed me back about the original confirmation not arriving. I'm not sure what advantages I've received... The last message I sent was a request to speak with someone so I can get this taken care of.  This was the last thing I heard from you.

Your Bit-Pay units from 4-4 were confirmed and added to the order book along with clarification that you don't want them shipped until you've had the opportunity to consider ASIC conversion for the orders.

Good night.

That was 2 days ago, I was a little baffled when I read it. I'm not sure why you think I need time to consider, but it definitely doesn't say anything about upgrading my orders. I also don't see anything about issuing a refund or credit for the remaining amount. Lets just get this resolved please. I would have no reason to post comments on here if it was.
nedbert9

Activity: 252

Inactive

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 03:36:50 AM

I've received one phone call, in which you said my order on 4-3 was not in your system. I emailed you the bookmark. You then put it in the system. I was very clear that I wanted my orders upgraded if I don't get placed in the rear of the line because you guys were unreachable. You said only Jody could allow a upgrade of the orders, and she was already gone for the day. You said my orders would be put on hold until the issue was resolved. If you have done some kind of upgrade, its without me knowing about it. I never actually had a chance to tell you, what specifically I wanted done. This was because you had no record of one of my first order, could give me no answer regarding whether I would be placed at the back of the line again. You were also not sure if all my orders could all be refunded. What I want done, depends one those answers. I would prefer you mailed out the first 3 units, then used the remaining money for 5 " Single SC upgrade" orders. I've been waiting 87 days for my order now. Partially because you guys never emailed me back about the original confirmation not arriving. I'm not sure what advantages I've received... The last message I sent was a request to speak with someone so I can get this taken care of.  This was the last thing I heard from you.

Your Bit-Pay units from 4-4 were confirmed and added to the order book along with clarification that you don't want them shipped until you've had the opportunity to consider ASIC conversion for the orders.

Good night.

That was 2 days ago, I was a little baffled when I read it. I'm not sure why you think I need time to consider, but it definitely doesn't say anything about upgrading my orders. I also don't see anything about issuing a refund or credit for the remaining amount. Lets just get this resolved please. I would have no reason to post comments on here if it was.

BFL might consider not using the forums for any sort of pointed rebuttal to customer complaints.  Such as in this case what appears to be a misunderstanding (the nice word for it) results in bashing customers who might have a legitimate claim that they have not had the opportunity to clearly express their wishes with customer service.  In cases like this BFL might appear to some as foolish or prejudiced.

BFL

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 03:48:06 AM

Everything I've posted in the forum is accurate. I tried contacting you guys 8 days ago, you called 2 days ago after I posted in a forum but never resolved the issue. I've received one phone call, in which you said my order on 4-3 was not in your system. I emailed you the bookmark. You then put it in the system. I was very clear that I wanted my orders upgraded if I don't get placed in the rear of the line because you guys were unreachable. You said only Jody could allow a upgrade of the orders, and she was already gone for the day. You said my orders would be put on hold until the issue was resolved. If you have done some kind of upgrade, its without me knowing about it. I never actually had a chance to tell you, specifically what I want done. This was because you had no record of one of my first order, could give me no answer regarding whether I would be placed at the back of the line again. You were also not sure if all my orders could all be refunded. What I want done, depends one those answers.

I would prefer you mailed out the first 3 units, then used the remaining money for 5 " Single SC upgrade" orders. I've been waiting 87 days for my order now. Partially because you guys never emailed me back about the original confirmation not arriving. I'm not sure what advantages I've received... The last message I sent was a request to speak with someone so I can get this taken care of.  This was the last thing I heard from you.

Good night.

If that was 2 days ago, why do you post today that you haven't heard anything from our company in 8 days? 

BFL

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 03:52:00 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2012, 04:08:07 AM by BFL

Good night.

Your situation is simple.  Your concerns were addressed, your options were given over the phone and your account was updated to reflect your wishes.  You then come to the forums and complain about being ignored in order to put more pressure on us to jump the queue and get to your order before everyone else.  That's what this is about.  As soon as the CS staff gets to your account, you'll get everything we discussed.  Please be patient.

cuz0882

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 05:34:52 AM

Good night.

Your situation is simple.  Your concerns were addressed, your options were given over the phone and your account was updated to reflect your wishes.  You then come to the forums and complain about being ignored in order to put more pressure on us to jump the queue and get to your order before everyone else.  That's what this is about.  As soon as the CS staff gets to your account, you'll get everything we discussed.  Please be patient.
I already ordered, like 87 days ago. I just need to speak with someone that can change it. Since you could not give me any answers, I need to speak to someone who can. I don't know what solution you think we discussed. I would sure love to hear it though.
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 08:11:50 AM

If that was 2 days ago, why do you post today that you haven't heard anything from our company in 8 days? 

cuz0882, can you answer this question?
cuz0882

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 08:54:53 AM

cuz0882, can you answer this question?

I said, I'm still waiting for a reply. He contacted me because of a forum posting. He couldn't give me the information I needed to change my order, so he just froze them. I have questions, I need answered before I can decide what to do. Apparently Jody was not there, so until they get to my email there not contacting me.
Buckwheet

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 02:07:58 PM

Even with cuz0882 getting a response, I emailed them June 22nd at 6am Pacific Time. It is currently 7am Pacific time, 7 days later, and I have no response from them. With us coming into the 4th of July holiday I am expecting there will be an additional delay.

BFL: Have you thought about getting a ticketing system or something that can better handle customer contact? At this point I don't even have recognition that you GOT my email.

Buckwheet

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 02:32:33 PM

As an update I have now been contacted by BFL.

cuz0882

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 03:20:16 PM

What a coincidence.
Buckwheet

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 03:44:59 PM

What a coincidence.

Yeah. At least I got the answer I was looking for. I have to send them what I want to do, and they will be evaluating my purchase on the case to case basis to see if they are okay with it.

At least that tells me they are open to the option of a change in order that includes a partial refund. It doesn't mean I will get it. But at least I am not just waiting for no reason.

SgtSpike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 03:46:53 PM

Still no answer to my email, but I sent it on the 23rd, so... it's probably still waiting in the queue.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: