Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buying very low amount BTC, paying with paypal  (Read 705 times)
Vilksatus (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:42:41 PM

need 0.005btc only, just for today gambling, able to pay 2.50$ via paypal . will go first if your enough trusted Smiley
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheNabeel

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:48:40 PM

newbie with a red trust asking to exchance btc for paypal , good luck
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 08:49:48 PM

who cares? i got these flags without reason, and like i told, if you have enough trust, im gonna go first Wink
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 10:08:11 PM

who cares? i got these flags without reason, and like i told, if you have enough trust, im gonna go first Wink
Yes everybody care tomato say you dont want use escrow and dont want swnd first

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:10:23 PM

you all are such a dumbs, sorry Cheesy i told i will go first if seller enough trustful, also if i say im accepting going first, i dont need escrow if i go first lol
TheNabeel

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:29:02 PM

it is not about going 1st , its about charge back u can charge back later paypal payment , no one gonna trust paypal
Vilksatus (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:50:36 PM

lol, like i see nobody knows how to make 100% norisk paypal payment, in payment information you put the bought item is allready shipped and delivered to me" so you have no change to chargeback
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:56:34 PM

lol, like i see nobody knows how to make 100% norisk paypal payment, in payment information you put the bought item is allready shipped and delivered to me" so you have no change to chargeback

That doesn't do anything if you file an unauthorized transaction case.

TheNabeel

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:38:45 PM

i think u should edit ur post because its still possible to chargeback so please edit ur post or somone will fall for it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: