Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Water-cooled S5 Group-buying Thread  (Read 6266 times)
buysolar

Activity: 125
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:18:48 AM

Put me on the list for an 8 board complete water cooled kit when the price drops below $1200. 
Sorry to say that we couldn't provide water-cooled S5,and we only sell modify kits now.Price of air-cooled S5 may drop below $1200 or even lower cause value of bitcoin changes all the time,but will you buy it at a low price while bitcoin value is very low,too?

You make a great point. I agree, it depends on how far into the future you are talking about and a bunch of other variables too. If bitcoin is ~ $200 next week and you offered me the 8 board complete kit for $1200 at that time, I would definitely buy the kit. But if bitcoin is $600 in 4 weeks and you offered me the kit for $1200 at that time, I wouldn't want it.
buysolar

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:30:17 AM

Be careful folks I just got this private message, from a new member pretending to be syscooling, notice the superscripted tilde at the end of the name. Just for clarity - Syscooling this is a scammer and not you right?

Put me on the list for an 8 board complete water cooled kit when the price drops below $1200. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=936343.40

Hi,

Some good news for you, we have received a bulk order from one user for 9 units.

If you would like to place an order taking the total to 10 units we could offer a "group buy" discount taking the total price down to $1086.

BTC price is : 4.68BTC

Should you wish to proceed the BTC address for your order is : 1MKvKRKR44R5nieRfEzNpggNCJtqb3K6so

After funds are transfered please drop me a pm with the transaction I.D and your details.

Kind Regards,

syscooling

Its very nice of you to post here to alarm others.Only I take responsibility for this forum,and if we have group-buying activities I will post a thread and will never send you PMs.

Just trying to help. Hopefully, this guy doesn't trick anyone into giving him coins. He's obviously well practiced at conning people out of their money, the story he gave seemed very plausible. If I wasn't so paranoid (and have a strict set protocols that I use before sending anyone any money), I would have fallen for his con.
AbuGarcia

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 12:44:29 PM

dead give away was him/her asking for BTC when I know for a fact syscooling does NOT accept BTC at the moment.
dog1965

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:16:08 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Be careful folks I just got this private message, from a new member pretending to be syscooling, notice the superscripted tilde at the end of the name. Just for clarity - Syscooling this is a scammer and not you right?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=936343.40

Hi,

Some good news for you, we have received a bulk order from one user for 9 units.

If you would like to place an order taking the total to 10 units we could offer a "group buy" discount taking the total price down to $1086.

BTC price is : 4.68BTC

Should you wish to proceed the BTC address for your order is : 1MKvKRKR44R5nieRfEzNpggNCJtqb3K6so

After funds are transfered please drop me a pm with the transaction I.D and your details.

Kind Regards,

syscooling

Its very nice of you to post here to alarm others.Only I take responsibility for this forum,and if we have group-buying activities I will post a thread and will never send you PMs.

Just trying to help. Hopefully, this guy doesn't trick anyone into giving him coins. He's obviously well practiced at conning people out of their money, the story he gave seemed very plausible. If I wasn't so paranoid (and have a strict set protocols that I use before sending anyone any money), I would have fallen for his con.

Even if its legit its still a con lol lol lol 
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 06:53:41 PM

Sorry to say that we couldn't provide water-cooled S5,and we only sell modify kits now.Price of air-cooled S5 may drop below $1200 or even lower cause value of bitcoin changes all the time,but will you buy it at a low price while bitcoin value is very low,too?

You make a great point. I agree, it depends on how far into the future you are talking about and a bunch of other variables too. If bitcoin is ~ $200 next week and you offered me the 8 board complete kit for $1200 at that time, I would definitely buy the kit. But if bitcoin is $600 in 4 weeks and you offered me the kit for $1200 at that time, I wouldn't want it.

Huh?  Your logic is all backward.  Why would you jump at buying a miner for 6 BTC and turn it down for 2 BTC?
buysolar

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:27:47 PM

Huh?  Your logic is all backward.  Why would you jump at buying a miner for 6 BTC and turn it down for 2 BTC?

Because at that price everybody and their mother would want to mine and difficulty would go through the roof before any chance to ROI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: