Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6.66 Mark of the Beast!! ZOMG!!!  (Read 19968 times)
Serge
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2012, 08:48:46 PM

.666 BTC sent which shall be arriving soon. meant to send .0666 but what the hell, enjoy =)

Do you believe in the devil?

i find believing in someone's existence or non-existence doesn't really matter for one's life and it certainly doesn't effect existence or non-existence of any particular subject.
although i guess some people need to follow specific belief systems traditionally or in order to be complete and or to be accepted by others, nothing wrong with that, but certainly not for everyone

if devil == technological progress, then i'm a follower  Grin

it doesn't matter yet you're a follower? I see.

your own assuming interpretation. i said IF

personally i don't care about religions, i think they're scam and pure BS but it is also none of my business what others choose to believe and follow

IMO religions came about from spiritual experience - they limited it for masses and monopolized it for their own gain of power and control and completely abolished true spiritual experience. some religions went as far as replacing spiritual experience with FEAR, killing millions innocent people who would question or disagree with their "teachings" in their crusades and witch hunts on a path of conquer and dominance race.

spiritual experience can be acquired or accessed in several ways: mind and body preparedness, starvation, consuming poisons or hallucinogenic plants. it is basically a hallucination which can't be described in words. speaking to yourself in your mind with Jesus/God/Devil/etc is far from real true spiritual experience, no religion would ever be interested in providing you with ability to be totally free and independent in life and in your thoughts for your own self improvement and spiritual growth and to give you link to connect your inner self with external world to feel you are part of nature and universe to feel that we all living beings are the same and share universal love. on a contrary i suspect your religion has driven you far far from it that my words probably don't even make any sense to you, but at least you are left with a feeling that you are true believer of something that is being totally disconnected from you and only thing left is faith and hate for others who do not share your own views.  

i personally think your own religion has done greater evil to humanity than their projected image of evil of the devil. only positive i can find is that it  has thought some basic discipline and culture to barbarian humans throughout centuries but it still came with forced fear, obedience and punishment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2012, 02:59:57 PM

again, that beast is really insistent isn't it   Shocked

can't let go  Angry

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 03:52:56 PM

KJV Rev. 13

16    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17    and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 05:18:28 PM

KJV Rev. 13

16    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17    and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Hence my earlier reference to "and none shall buy or sell" Wink

Turns out the bible prophesied the arrival of bitcoin, I mean have you seen block #666 ?

http://blockchain.info/block-height/666

It's obvious that this one output is being hoarded as part of the finances and fundraising for the antichrist.

Plus, who but the devil himself with his supernatural power could run a mining rig at sea?

And 2009? NINE!

Nine is the number of lucifer (fun true fact actually - multiples of 9 when you add the digits together always resolve back to 9, this means that 9 is a so-called "number with pride" and it is referred to as lucifer's number within occult circles)

It's obvious now who Satoshi is....... or should I say:

SATANOSHI!

(Disclaimer: The above is mostly nonsense, there is no devil or antichrist but feel free to believe in any religion you want no matter how wrong or how crazy, so long as you don't act on your beliefs in ways which harm others)
dancupid

Activity: 955
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 07:30:08 PM

Why is 6.66 so popular? I've seen it several times today at arbitrary and random times.
Am I just seeing it because it stands out or is and indication of an imminent apocalypse?
I can't decide.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 07:38:16 PM

Why is 6.66 so popular? I've seen it several times today at arbitrary and random times.
Am I just seeing it because it stands out or is and indication of an imminent apocalypse?
I can't decide.

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEE!!!!11 Shocked

ridgemont4

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2012, 08:39:09 PM

I can't decide.

This same phenomenon happened to me in 2008 right before 2009.. It continually showed up. I was not familiar with the Bible yet but I kept seeing that number every where and remember asking myself the same question. Although I leaned on the conclusion that it was simply standing out, after seeing it again and again in less likely circumstances, I began to re-question and have now concluded it to be more than coincidence.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 12:28:39 AM

I can't decide.

This same phenomenon happened to me in 2008 right before 2009.. It continually showed up. I was not familiar with the Bible yet but I kept seeing that number every where and remember asking myself the same question. Although I leaned on the conclusion that it was simply standing out, after seeing it again and again in less likely circumstances, I began to re-question and have now concluded it to be more than coincidence.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 04:39:31 AM

I can't decide.

This number "stand out" because it is an irreducible division in the set of rational numbers:

333/50 ∈ ℚ

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6.66

The Egyptians used to solve this problem by fractioning the number:

333/50 = 6 + 1/2 + 1/7 + 1/59 + 1/5163 + 1/533079755

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=333%2F50

mobile4ever

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 04:25:32 PM

What other proof do you need!? There's no such thing as coincidences!!!

Ohh nooooo!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 04:31:24 PM

I would need proof that the above statement is true. Smiley

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
ridgemont4

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 04:56:37 PM

No joke, I was in the shower around the exact time you must have made this post, wondering "is random real?"

!!

here's the answer --> NO, random is not real.
dancupid

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:05:02 PM

I can't decide.

This number "stand out" because it is an irreducible division in the set of rational numbers:

333/50 ∈ ℚ

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=6.66

The Egyptians used to solve this problem by fractioning the number:

333/50 = 6 + 1/2 + 1/7 + 1/59 + 1/5163 + 1/533079755

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=333%2F50

It's also the sum of the numbers 1+2+...+36. (if you ignore the decimal)
dancupid

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:08:17 PM

I can't decide.

I had the same thing happen to me with 69 once.
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 05:16:35 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2012, 05:45:00 PM by Portnoy

I can't decide.

I had the same thing happen to me with 69 once.

69 is a multiple of 23!   Shocked

http://www.dedroidify.com/23.htm*
http://www.gaiamind.com/about23.html
( google for much more )

(  69 is also quite fun with the right girl   Wink  )

* excerpt from the 'Illuminatus! Trilogy - Eye in the Pyramid' by Robert Shea & Robert Anton Wilson:

...He was launching into a peroration about the mystic significance of the number 23— pointing out that 2 plus 3 equals 5, the pentad within which the Devil can be invoked "as for example in a pentacle or at the Pentagon building in Washington," while 2 divided by 3 equals 0.666, "the Number of The Beast, according to that freaked-out Revelation of Saint John the Mushroom-head," that 23 itself was present esoterically "because of its conspicuous exoteric absence" in the number series represented by the Wobbly Hall address, which was 2422 North Halsted—and that the dates of the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Lee Harvey Oswald, November 22 and 24, also had a conspicuous 23 absent in between them—when he finally was shouted down, the conversation returned to a more mundane level.

Half in whimsy and half in despair, Joe decided to perform one of his chronic acts of faith and convince himself, at least for a while, that there was some kind of

meaning in Simon's ramblings. His equally chronic skepticism, he knew, would soon enough reassert itself.

"What the world calls sanity has led us to the present planetary crises," Simon had said, "and insanity is the only viable alternative." That was a paradox worth some kind of consideration.

"About that 23," Joe said, approaching Simon tentatively after the meeting broke up.

"It's everywhere," was the instant reply. "I just started to scratch the surface. All the great anarchists died on the 23rd day of some month or other—Sacco and Vanzetti on August 23, Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow on May 23, Dutch on October 23—and Vince Coll was 23 years old when he was shot on 23rd Street—and even though John Dillinger died on the 22nd of July, if you look it up, like I did, in Toland's book, The Dillinger Days, you'll find he couldn't get away from the 23 Principle, because 23 other people died that night in Chicago, too, all from heat prostration. 'Nova heat moving in,' dig? And the world began on October 23, in 4004 B.C., according to Bishop Usher, and the Hungarian Revolution started on October 23, too, and Harpo Marx was born on November 23, and—"

There was more of it, much more, and Joe patiently listened to all of it, determined to continue his experiment in applied schizophrenia at least for this one evening. They retired to a nearby restaurant, the Seminary, on Fullerton Street, and Simon rambled on, over beers, proceeding to the mystic significance of the letter W—23rd in the alphabet—and its presence in the words "woman" and "womb" as well as in the shape of the feminine breasts and spread-eagled legs of the copulating female. He even found some mystic meaning in the W in Washington, but was strangely evasive about explicating this.

"So, you see," Simon was explaining when the restaurant was starting to close, "the whole key to liberation is magic. Anarchism remains tied to politics, and remains a form of death like all other politics, until it breaks free from the defined 'reality' of capitalist society and creates its own reality. A pig for President. Acid in the water supply. Fucking in the streets. Making the totally impossible become the eternally possible. Reality is thermoplastic, not thermosetting, you know: I mean you can reprogram it much more than people realize. The hex hoax—original sin, logical positivism, those restriction and constriction myths—all that's based on a thermosetting reality. Christ, man, there are limits, of course—nobody is nutty enough to deny that—but the limits are nowhere near as rigid as we've been taught to believe. It's much closer to the truth to say there are no practical limits at all and reality is whatever people decide to make it. But we've been on one restriction kick after another for a couple thousand years now, the world's longest head-trip, and it takes real negative entropy to shake up the foundations. This isn't shit; I've got a degree in mathematics, man."

"I studied engineering myself, a long time ago." Joe said. "I realize that part of what you say is true. . . ."

"It's all true. The land belongs to the landlords, right now, because of magic. People worship the deeds in the government offices, and they won't dare move onto a square of ground if one of the deeds says somebody else owns it. It's a head-trip, a kind of magic, and you need the opposite magic to lift the curse. You need shock elements to break up and disorganize the chains of command in the brain, the 'mind-forg'd manacles' that Blake wrote about. That's the unpredictable elements, dads: the erratic, the erotic, the Eristic. Tim Leary said it: 'People have to go out of their minds before they can come to their senses.' They can't feel and touch and smell the real earth, man, as long as the manacles in the cortex tell them it belongs to somebody else. If you don't want to call it magic, call it counter-conditioning, but the principle is the same. Breaking up the trip society laid on us and starting our own trip. Bringing back old realities that are supposed to be dead. Creating new realities. Astrology, demons, lifting poetry off of the written page into the acts of your daily life. Surrealism, dig? Antonin Artaud and Andre Breton put it in a nutshell in the First Surrealist Manifesto: 'total transformation of mind, and all that resembles it.' They knew all about the Illuminated Lodge, founded in Munich in 1923, and that it controlled Wall Street and Hitler and Stalin, through witchcraft. We gotta get into witchcraft ourselves to undo the hex they've cast on everybody's mind. All hail Discordia! Do you read me?"

When they finally parted, and Joe headed back for his hotel, the spell ended. I've been listening to a spaced-out acid-head all night, Joe thought in his cab headed south toward the Loop, and almost managing to believe him. If I keep on with this little experiment, I will believe him. And that's how insanity always begins: you find reality unbearable and start manufacturing a fantasy alternative. With an effort of will, he forced himself back into his usual framework; no matter how cruel reality was, Joe Malik would face it and would not follow the Yippies and Crazies in the joy ride to Cloud Cuckoo Land.

But when he arrived at his hotel door, and noticed for the first time that he had Room 23, he had to fight the impulse to call Simon on the phone and tell him about the latest invasion of surrealism into the real world.

And he lay awake in his bed for hours remembering 23s that had occurred in his own life . . . and wondering about the origin of that mysterious bit of 1929 slang, "23 Skidoo. ..."

Wink

The "23 Enigma" is the Discordian belief that all events are connected to the number 23, given enough ingenuity on the part of the interpreter.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 07:55:02 PM

The "23 Enigma" is the answer here. Human brains just love to construct a pattern.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
evoorhees (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 08:00:21 PM

ridgemont!

I thought you were gone for good.

I guess that's what you and many will be saying when Jesus comes back too.

I think my actual response will be more along the lines of HOLLY SHIT IT'S JESUS! (or maybe that dude from zztop)

I'll be more fascinated with Jesus' response to YOU calling him shit. Hopefully it will end up with you being subjected to eternal hell fire per decision of the one true Holy Lord, Jesus Christ. Words cannot express how much I hope for this.
Ahh, Christianity. Love from a god who cares so much for us that if you don't love him back he will put you in hell forever.

You've been deceived. God does not love you, He only loves those who keep His commandments and that surely is not you or anyone who denies His existence. Only a sinner would be so blind as to not believe in God.

And you believe this because.... ?  I think pics or it didn't happen is apropos here.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 10:23:50 PM

No joke, I was in the shower around the exact time you must have made this post, wondering "is random real?"

!!

here's the answer --> NO, random is not real.

Well... It is real:

A random number is a number chosen as if by chance from some specified distribution such that selection of a large set of these numbers reproduces the underlying distribution. Almost always, such numbers are also required to be independent, so that there are no correlations between successive numbers. Computer-generated random numbers are sometimes called pseudorandom numbers, while the term "random" is reserved for the output of unpredictable physical processes. When used without qualification, the word "random" usually means "random with a uniform distribution." Other distributions are of course possible. For example, the Box-Muller transformation allows pairs of uniform random numbers to be transformed to corresponding random numbers having a two-dimensional normal distribution.

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/RandomNumber.html
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
July 06, 2012, 10:36:48 PM

The "23 Enigma" is the answer here. Human brains just love to construct a pattern.

Good call!

I recommend the next Internet page for the curious brains in this thread:

http://www.tutrin.com/
mobile4ever

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 07, 2012, 01:04:52 AM

I, personally, wouldn't waste my valuable time commenting on this thread unless, of course,...

Never thought there was much point in these kinds of posts, but.......

+1 sir

Point for you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: