Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Domain bitcoinwallet.id FOR Sale  (Read 41692 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:49:25 PM

Sorry but .com will always be way more valuable than any .id, .org, .net and others...
So really, 250 bitcoins is freaking huge amount of money for this domain. I think you might get 25 BTC max, not more.
Thank you  Smiley ....but i want sell more than 25 BTC
You have pretty high aspirations. I doubt if anyone would buy it even for 0.08BTC :/

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:13:58 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:49:42 PM by mprep

You made 6 pages by bumping with nobody interested in it  Shocked

Thank you,your comment is bumping to Wink..so that's problem??, you false,much peoples interested, like you  Grin

Sorry but .com will always be way more valuable than any .id, .org, .net and others...
So really, 250 bitcoins is freaking huge amount of money for this domain. I think you might get 25 BTC max, not more.
Thank you  Smiley ....but i want sell more than 25 BTC
You have pretty high aspirations. I doubt if anyone would buy it even for 0.08BTC :/

Thank you so much   Smiley,but do you forget..we're in business not in America's Funniest Home Videos Grin
btw.. I appreciate your opinion..thank you

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:34:26 AM

I think this domain will be sale with higher price. Day after Day this owner domain very patient,keep smiling even in bullying. Awesome.
God Bless you!!!
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:35:09 AM

I think this domain will be sale with higher price. Day after Day this owner domain very patient,keep smiling even in bullying. Awesome.
God Bless you!!!

rudolfaxl?

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:37:08 AM

God Bless you!!!

rudolfaxl?

What..??rudolfaxl??
Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 01:08:30 AM

Why the f would anyone search google for bitcoinwallet id? that doesn't make sense.

If you search for bitcoinwallet your site doesn't come up on the first 10 pages.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:37:31 AM

The seller is asking for more than 80k for this domain, its only a ccTLD, some bitcoin.xxxxxx domains sell for less, infact I bet bitcoin.in sold for less. Anyways your trying to make 80k from a forum.if you really expect to sell it, meet with some companies or something.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:54:09 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:49:59 PM by mprep

I'm auctioning a lot of 21 .com domains starting at only BTC0.14.

All of them are registered on GoDaddy and expire on June 2015.
I prefer to push them to another GD account, but it can be another registrar if you prefer.

Starting bid:
BTC0.14 for the whole lot.

Minimum increment:
BTC0.01

Buy it now:
BTC0.42 for the whole lot.

End date and time:
On 2015-03-18 7pm UTC or 1 hour after the last bid (whichever is later)

Payment:
Payment can be done in bitcoins only.
Escrow is OK or you go first.

Domains:
1000BitStore.com
100BitStore.com
10BitStore.com
1BitStore.com
1MillionBit.com
1MillionBits.com
BetBitPrice.com
BitCarryout.com
BitCredentials.com
BitEngland.com
BitEspana.com
BitGPG.com
bitGR.com
BitSignup.com
BitTakeaway.com
BitTakeout.com
CVbit.com
FMbit.com
GBbit.com
OneMillionBit.com
OneMillionBits.com

owh I see,you so jealous man, you to busy with your domain??not with your own coin CAPTcoin??so jaded

wow..wow...wowww,What's up here?Relax guy's  Grin

Why the f would anyone search google for bitcoinwallet id? that doesn't make sense.

If you search for bitcoinwallet your site doesn't come up on the first 10 pages.

If google record "bitcoin wallet id" that's means...many peoples searching with this keyword.
bitcoinwallet.id not in Full optimization now,..if we can make full optimization (SEO),this domain have chance to become first page on google with keyword "bitcoin wallet",good start now if bitcoinwallet.id on second page with keyword "bitcoin wallet id"

The seller is asking for more than 80k for this domain, its only a ccTLD, some bitcoin.xxxxxx domains sell for less, infact I bet bitcoin.in sold for less. Anyways your trying to make 80k from a forum.if you really expect to sell it, meet with some companies or something.
My expectations in bitcoin not in Dollar,i'm Bitcon addict...do you know that??  Grin. I hope this domain can help Bitcoin more famous  Grin

some bitcoin.xxxxxx domains sell for less, infact I bet bitcoin.in sold for less. Anyways your trying to make 80k from a forum.if you really expect to sell it, meet with some companies or something.

Find on google :

bitcoin wallet in
bitcoin wallet net
bitcoin wallet info

compare with : bitcoin wallet id

BITCOIN Forever,right..?? Grin

jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:18:42 PM

some bitcoin.xxxxxx domains sell for less, infact I bet bitcoin.in sold for less. Anyways your trying to make 80k from a forum.if you really expect to sell it, meet with some companies or something.

Find on google :

bitcoin wallet in
bitcoin wallet net
bitcoin wallet info

compare with : bitcoin wallet id

BITCOIN Forever,right..?? Grin

your domain is the First, it's very good value.maybe just need more time,someone will buy this domain,and then BTC community will have a good ID name for they bTC wallet.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:15:23 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:50:22 PM by mprep

Good name ID Bitcoin Wallet Address

this is Satoshi,where are you??  Grin

ID Bitcoin for Company,where's your company..?? Grin

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 11:26:49 PM

If you are selling this domain why don't buy this premium bitcointalk username?

--Account for sale--
Username: bitcoinwallet.id
Level: Brand New
Activity: 0
Date registered: Mar 2015

Starting bid:BTC0.05
Minimum increment:BTC0.01
Buy it now:BTC1

Bid it here.
Yeah, dude that's low. Don't try to make money off of something that you're not even selling. Either way, it's against the rules.
bitcoin.user.x

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 11:34:54 PM

No check his profile amd it have the bitcoin address 12vKvNKmRXwPYDy24qFtNGq8PrNqBfEKDq.

Here is the message I signed with this address:

Code:
I am bitcoin.user.x on [Suspicious link removed] and today is 16th of March, 2015 forum time.

Signed message:
Code:
IPWiGtdhBeekgATMprAv/XF8p7M/SN9C6EybbpJR+MK9EdlZlnKxtX56mx3jNO0tAZh/Ze2tBfl41VIoc7+NmOU=
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:32:34 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:50:41 PM by mprep

@bitcoin.user.x , why you don't try to make new thread?? like @minifrij say,this against the rules man. Grin

Yahooo  Cool

www.bitcoinwallet.id --->> ID : Identity BITCOIN WALLET for Personal or Company  Cool

Exther2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 03:44:23 PM

So nice domain name, but too bad the price over-high.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:40:21 PM

did you ever get to sell your high end domain?

maybe you should contact josh from gaw miners.

pretty sure he would give you a pretty penny for it, if he still has investors money  that is.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:12:25 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:51:31 PM by mprep

did you ever get to sell your high end domain?

maybe you should contact josh from gaw miners.

pretty sure he would give you a pretty penny for it, if he still has investors money  that is.

still wait the best Bids  Cool

Flippa auction open  Grin https://flippa.com/4240792-bitcoin-wallet-id-bitcoin-bitcoin-wallet

Hfleer

Activity: 448

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 01:14:38 AM

Buy it now for 150'000$ rofl....

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:50:23 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2020, 12:51:43 PM by mprep

wowww...it's so cheap, you don't know if i will change everyday,so decide now.
This domain have good value,,and today this domain have many watcher.
I'm just wait good bids ..,soon..!!!

I'm wait 4 month  to introduce bitcoinwallet.id, and now i'm open auction on Flippa,..I'm really serious, this is business guys not hype, do you like Bitcon?? still support bitcoin..??do you want bitcoin price $10.000 per 1 BTC..??so why you don't support ID Bitcoin,this is good inovation for BTC.

BTC.com - bitcoinwallet.com and now i have bitcoinwallet.id , that's all for Bitcoin..!!!!

jcksteve

Activity: 830

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:50:42 PM

I'm wait 4 month  to introduce bitcoinwallet.id, and now i'm open auction on Flippa,..I'm really serious, this is business guys not hype, do you like Bitcon?? still support bitcoin..??do you want bitcoin price $10.000 per 1 BTC..??so why you don't support ID Bitcoin,this is good inovation for BTC.

BTC.com - bitcoinwallet.com and now i have bitcoinwallet.id , that's all for Bitcoin..!!!!

awesome, i'm ready for jcksteve.bitcoinwallet.id,whitzhotel.bitcoinwallet.id,zagazcloveoil.bitcoinwallet.id, woowwww i have a lot of business boss, nice to use bitcoinwallet.id for my bitcoin id
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 06:11:35 PM

Stop using shills to make this look better. This domain will never sell anywhere close to your price. It's a $xx domain, $xxx if you find the right person.

Good luck selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: