Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FOR HIRE : AUDIO TRANSCRIPTORS  (Read 335 times)
bitcointrader85 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 10:58:55 AM

I was willing to let you know that if you can transcript audio files then this job is for you. You will be hired if you can transcript audio files in well manner. For details pm me your email id. For queries post here .

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:04:51 AM

I was willing to let you know that if you can transcript audio files then this job is for you. You will be hired if you can transcript audio files in well manner. For details pm me your email id. For queries post here .

Any exampales of previous works you have done ?

bitcointrader85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 11:13:59 AM

Any exampales of previous works you have done ?

m SORRY , I MISTAKENLY WROTE "FOR HIRE" , WHILE IT SHUD HAVE BEEN "HIRING"

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:08:40 PM

What kind of audio files and how long are they and what is the remuneration?
bitcointrader85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 12:14:30 PM

All interested ones , please mail me your queries and pm me after mailing

Anillos2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:13:38 PM

Which language is? If there are other languages than English, please, post it.

bitcointrader85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 01:37:48 PM

English language , please PM me with your email id   TO GET DETAILS

PM ME YOUR EMAILS 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: