Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:23:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Closed - Ended]Quickseller Account sales signature campaign (earn up to .03 in two weeks)  (Read 4868 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:33:48 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2015, 04:35:08 AM by Quickseller

I have decided to dip my toe into signature advertising. I am looking for people to advertise my account selling thread.

I will start with one two week term (this is great if you are waiting for a big campaign to open). My rates (for the two week period) will be as follows:
  • Full member - .024 BTC
  • Senior member - .029 BTC
  • Hero/Legendary - .03 BTC
  • Orange/Red trust - above rates * 60%

Note: you must make 30 posts to qualify for this payment.

Rules:
  • You cannot edit your enrollment post - if you edit your enrollment post then payment will be denied
  • You must make at least 30 posts
  • At least 7 posts must be in either the Marketplace sections or the Beginners and Help sectionsWhile I do encourage posts in the marketplace and beginners section there is not post requirement to do so
  • Spam (including bumps, +1's, posts that only contain smilies, posts that only contain pictures, one sentence posts) will not be counted
  • Excessive spam may result in you getting kicked from the campaign
  • I will count a maximum of 5 posts in signature campaign threads after you have made 2 posts in signature campaign threads - in other words the first 2 posts in signature campaign threads will not count, provided they otherwise meet the criteria to be counted, after that I will count at most 5 posts in signature campaign threads - the exception is posts on this thread which will not count period
  • Posts in threads discussing/asking how to sign a bitcoin message will not count
  • Posts in my account selling thread will not count
  • If you are banned at any time during the campaign payment will be denied
  • If 4 or more of your posts (or threads) are deleted by a moderator then payment will be denied - this is much more then what should be deleted in a two week period (I am not going to employ a moderator to check this, however I will check each participants against the modlog for this and the above rule - If I receive an unsolicited report by a staff member or above then it will be taken as if it was on the modlog)
  • If you need to change your payment address then I will need a signed bitcoin message (I can provide assistance in signing a message)
  • See below if you cannot make 30 posts in 2 weeks:

What happens if you cannot make 30 posts in 2 weeks:
You have two choices
  • 1) You can take up to an additional 10 days to make additional posts - you will not need to take the entire additional period and can request payment once you have enough posts (or as many posts as you want). You must keep the signature up until you receive payment
  • 2) You can receive payment at a rate of .001 BTC per post (.0008 BTC for full members), minus 5 posts paying up to the maximum payment above. If you take option 1 above, you can still chose this option based on the number of posts you have made as of the date you request payment (or the date the 10 days is up, whichever is sooner). For example if you make a total of 20 posts then I will pay you for 15 posts at a rate of .001 BTC per post (.0008 BTC for full members); this results in you not loosing out 100% if you do not have time to make enough posts. If you have orange/red trust then the per post rate is 60% of the above.

What happens if I decide to end the campaign early:
I will pay everyone as per option 2 above but will add 5 posts indeed of subtracting 5 posts, up to the maximum rate above. For example if I decide to end the campaign early and you have made 20 posts then I will pay you for 25, on the other hand if you have made 28 posts I will pay you .029 if you are a senior member (or .03 for a hero/legendary or .024 for a full member). You cannot make more then the maximum rates at the top of this post (however if you do make substantially more posts then required and the campaign is successful in creating additional sales then I may pay a bonus).

Signature codes:

Hero:

Code:

[center]
[table][tr]
[td][size=13pt][glow=black,1][color=#1261FF]◢◤
◥◣[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td]
[size=8pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][color=black]Are You[/color] [color=#10CA70]Active poster[/color] [color=black]?[/color]
[color=black]Want to Get[/color] [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color]
[color=black]by Joining[/color] [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] [color=black]?[/color][/b][/url][/size]
[/td]
[td][size=22pt][glow=black,1][color=white]☞[/color][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][font=Engravers MT][color=#0897D5]Q[/color][color=#089ED5]U[/color][color=#08ACD5]I[/color][color=#08B6D5]C[/color][color=#08C0D5]K[/color][color=#08CED5]S[/color][color=#08D5D5]E[/color][color=#08D5C7]L[/color][color=#08D5BD]L[/color][color=#08D5AF]E[/color][color=#08D59E]R[/color][/url][color=white]☜[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td][size=8pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][i][color=black]MENTION THIS[/color]  
[color=black]SIGNATURE ADVERTISEMENT[/color]
[color=black]TO RECEIVE [color=#E10EEC]10% DISC[/color][/color][/i][/b][/url][/size][/td]
[td][size=13pt][glow=black,1][color=#1261FF]◥◣
◢◤[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]

Senior:

Code:

[center]
[table][tr]
[td][size=12pt]◤
◣[/size][/td]
[td]
[size=8pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][color=black]Are You[/color] [color=#10CA70]Active poster[/color] [color=black]?[/color]
[color=black]Want to Get[/color] [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color] [color=black]by Joining[/color] [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] [color=black]?[/color][/b]
[b][color=#A008A2]ME[/color][color=#C40DC7]NT[/color][color=#A008A2]ION[/color] [color=#A008A2]THIS[/color] [color=#C40DC7]SIG[/color][color=#A008A2]NATURE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]ADVER[/color][color=#A008A2]TISE[/color][color=#C40DC7]MENT[/color] [color=#A008A2]TO[/color] [color=#C40DC7]REC[/color][color=#A008A2]EIVE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]10%[/color] [color=#A008A2]DISC[/color][/b][/url][/size]
[/td]
[td][size=22pt][b]☞[/b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][font=Engravers MT][color=#094CAB]QUI[/color][color=#0E5FD0]CKSE[/color][color=#094CAB]LLER[/color][/url]☜[/size][/td]
[td][size=12pt]◥
◢[/size][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]

Full Member:

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b]Are You [color=#10CA70]Active poster[/color] ? Want to Get [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color] by Joining [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] ?[/b]
[color=#045BBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#0471BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#048FBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04A5BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04BEB8]▆▆▆▆▆[/color] [i][b][font=Engravers MT][color=#094CAB]QUI[/color][color=#0E5FD0]CKSE[/color][color=#094CAB]LLER[/color][/font] [color=blue]Will Fulfill Your Desire[/color][/b][/i] [color=#04BEB8]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04A5BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#048FBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#0471BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#045BBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color]
[b][color=#A008A2]ME[/color][color=#C40DC7]NT[/color][color=#A008A2]ION[/color] [color=#A008A2]THIS[/color] [color=#C40DC7]SIG[/color][color=#A008A2]NATURE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]ADVER[/color][color=#A008A2]TISE[/color][color=#C40DC7]MENT[/color] [color=#A008A2]TO[/color] [color=#C40DC7]REC[/color][color=#A008A2]EIVE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]10%[/color] [color=#A008A2]DISC[/color][/b][/url][/center]

FAQ:
  • Will I escrow funds? - Sure, but only if enough people do not sign up first (it is a free market right?) Yes I have escrowed funds
  • Will I raise my rates? - Possibly, but only if enough people do not sign up first (it is a free market right?)
  • How do I sign a bitcoin message? PM me with what wallet service you use and I will walk you through it.
  • Are you actually going to pay participants? - Yes
  • How many slots are there? - A total of 20 without discriminating adjacent any user ranking
  • When will I get paid? - I plan on paying everyone 2 weeks after the 29th of December (so the 12th of January) however if for any reason you need payment earlier and you have been enrolled for at least 2 weeks (and otherwise meet the criteria for payment) then I will be happy to pay you early - Just send me a PM
  • What happens if I join late - You will most likely get paid after everyone else (after you have been enrolled for 2 weeks).
  • What happens if I am involved if I am involved in a scam where I scam or if I receive negative trust from someone on default trust list while I am enrolled? -  Cry (this will most likely mean that you will be kicked from the campaign and payment withheld - however PM me with the details and we can try to work something out depending on the circumstances/evidence).
  • What happens if I am changed to a higher rank while I am enrolled? - You will receive payment to your rank when you were enrolled.
  • What is orange trust? - then is when you have a similar number of positive and negative number of trust reports with a '0' trust rating and an orange '-1' in the first column from the left.

To enroll:
Post the following:
Code:
Username:
BTC address:
Current post count:

Funds are escrowed to 1CHHhVFMv2S2uN29X3oxkCwuYKWwQ1jXmJ and will be held by hilariousandco (I will be making payment directly)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:33:58 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2014, 09:44:23 PM by Quickseller

Currently enrolled:
master-P1203H 17Lizqx12cdV3vWkJh7GR9Tz3YrFkq4ao2
Daniel910958F1LAtAeAN5yiGVqrB93YgZxLCX2YkVqmxNp
antonioserrano720140F1EPx7x4GkCMPgDVaAJfCwGUeX3iWj7JZQp
Balls0217F 1MhxrWndyrqBfHPkGw4qVZD9VQQnZjKhVZ
camelson0239F 1GaDEU237eDT5TqQ1mAAPXMULonsYV86cy
bitllionaire0353F 1FByLPfz2G9Mo2iVzPCquEu9UVPkpU2W1m

*Will pay Daniel91 and Balls as Senior members if they become a senior member by Jan 6 2015

14 free spots
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:34:18 AM

reserved
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:35:48 AM

Can you include the members account?

Hi!
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:36:49 AM

No, sorry Sad

You should be a full member soon though Smiley
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:57:40 AM

No, sorry Sad

Do you know when is the next update?

Hi!
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:00:41 AM

No, sorry Sad

Do you know when is the next update?
Jan 6th 2015, however as soon as you have 120 posts (and wait ~1 hour) you shouldmight become a full member - just don't spam
puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:29:26 AM

I have decided to dip my toe into signature advertising. I am looking for people to advertise my account selling thread.

I will start with one two week term (this is great if you are waiting for a big campaign to open). My rates (for the two week period) will be as follows:
  • Full member - .024 BTC
  • Senior member - .029 BTC
  • Hero/Legendary - .03 BTC
  • Orange/Red trust - above rates * 60%

Note: you must make 30 posts to quality for this payment.

Rules:
  • You cannot edit your enrollment post - if you edit your enrollment post then payment will be denied
  • You must make at least 30 posts
  • At least 7 posts must be in either the Marketplace sections or the Beginners and Help sections
  • Spam (including bumps, +1's, posts that only contain smilies, posts that only contain pictures, one sentence posts) will not be counted
  • Excessive spam may result in you getting kicked from the campaign
  • I will count a maximum of 5 posts in signature campaign threads after you have made 2 posts in signature campaign threads - in other words the first 2 posts in signature campaign threads will not count, provided they otherwise meet the criteria to be counted, after that I will count at most 5 posts in signature campaign threads - the exception is posts on this thread which will not count period
  • Posts in threads discussing/asking how to sign a bitcoin message will not count
  • Posts in my account selling thread will not count
  • If you are banned at any time during the campaign payment will be denied
  • If 4 or more of your posts (or threads) are deleted by a moderator then payment will be denied - this is much more then what should be deleted in a two week period (I am not going to employ a moderator to check this, however I will check each participants against the modlog for this and the above rule - If I receive an unsolicited report by a staff member or above then it will be taken as if it was on the modlog)
  • If you need to change your payment address then I will need a signed bitcoin message (I can provide assistance in signing a message)
  • See below if you cannot make 30 posts in 2 weeks:

What happens if you cannot make 30 posts in 2 weeks:
You have two choices
  • 1) You can take up to an additional 10 days to make additional posts - you will not need to take the entire additional period and can request payment once you have enough posts (or as many posts as you want). You must keep the signature up until you receive payment
  • 2) You can receive payment at a rate of .001 BTC per post (.0008 BTC for full members), minus 5 posts paying up to the maximum payment above. If you take option 1 above, you can still chose this option based on the number of posts you have made as of the date you request payment (or the date the 10 days is up, whichever is sooner). For example if you make a total of 20 posts then I will pay you for 15 posts at a rate of .001 BTC per post (.0008 BTC for full members); this results in you not loosing out 100% if you do not have time to make enough posts. If you have orange/red trust then the per post rate is 60% of the above.

What happens if I decide to end the campaign early:
I will pay everyone as per option 2 above but will add 5 posts indeed of subtracting 5 posts, up to the maximum rate above. For example if I decide to end the campaign early and you have made 20 posts then I will pay you for 25, on the other hand if you have made 28 posts I will pay you .029 if you are a senior member (or .03 for a hero/legendary or .024 for a full member). You cannot make more then the maximum rates at the top of this post (however if you do make substantially more posts then required and the campaign is successful in creating additional sales then I may pay a bonus).

Signature codes:

Hero:

Code:

[center]
[table][tr]
[td][size=13pt][glow=black,1][color=#1261FF]◢◤
◥◣[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td]
[color=black]Want to Get[/color] [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color]
[color=black]by Joining[/color] [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] [color=black]?[/color][/b][/url][/size]
[/td]
[td][size=22pt][glow=black,1][color=white]☞[/color][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][font=Engravers MT][color=#0897D5]Q[/color][color=#089ED5]U[/color][color=#08ACD5]I[/color][color=#08B6D5]C[/color][color=#08C0D5]K[/color][color=#08CED5]S[/color][color=#08D5D5]E[/color][color=#08D5C7]L[/color][color=#08D5BD]L[/color][color=#08D5AF]E[/color][color=#08D59E]R[/color][/url][color=white]☜[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td][size=8pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b][i][color=black]MENTION THIS[/color] 
[color=black]SIGNATURE ADVERTISEMENT[/color]
[color=black]TO RECEIVE [color=#E10EEC]10% DISC[/color][/color][/i][/b][/url][/size][/td]
[td][size=13pt][glow=black,1][color=#1261FF]◥◣
◢◤[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]

Senior:

Code:

[center]
[table][tr]
[td][size=12pt]◤
◣[/size][/td]
[td]
[color=black]Want to Get[/color] [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color] [color=black]by Joining[/color] [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] [color=black]?[/color][/b]
[b][color=#A008A2]ME[/color][color=#C40DC7]NT[/color][color=#A008A2]ION[/color] [color=#A008A2]THIS[/color] [color=#C40DC7]SIG[/color][color=#A008A2]NATURE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]ADVER[/color][color=#A008A2]TISE[/color][color=#C40DC7]MENT[/color] [color=#A008A2]TO[/color] [color=#C40DC7]REC[/color][color=#A008A2]EIVE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]10%[/color] [color=#A008A2]DISC[/color][/b][/url][/size]
[/td]
[td][size=22pt][b]☞[/b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][font=Engravers MT][color=#094CAB]QUI[/color][color=#0E5FD0]CKSE[/color][color=#094CAB]LLER[/color][/url]☜[/size][/td]
[td][size=12pt]◥
◢[/size][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]

Full Member:

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704370][b]Are You [color=#10CA70]Active poster[/color] ? Want to Get [color=#6ACA10]Pay Per Posting[/color] by Joining [color=#8EAB0E]Signature Campaign[/color] ?[/b]
[color=#045BBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#0471BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#048FBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04A5BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04BEB8]▆▆▆▆▆[/color] [i][b][font=Engravers MT][color=#094CAB]QUI[/color][color=#0E5FD0]CKSE[/color][color=#094CAB]LLER[/color][/font] [color=blue]Will Fulfill You Desire[/color][/b][/i] [color=#04BEB8]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#04A5BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#048FBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#0471BE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color][color=#045BBE]▆▆▆▆▆[/color]
[b][color=#A008A2]ME[/color][color=#C40DC7]NT[/color][color=#A008A2]ION[/color] [color=#A008A2]THIS[/color] [color=#C40DC7]SIG[/color][color=#A008A2]NATURE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]ADVER[/color][color=#A008A2]TISE[/color][color=#C40DC7]MENT[/color] [color=#A008A2]TO[/color] [color=#C40DC7]REC[/color][color=#A008A2]EIVE[/color] [color=#C40DC7]10%[/color] [color=#A008A2]DISC[/color][/b][/url][/center]

FAQ:
  • Will I escrow funds? - Sure, but only if enough people do not sign up first (it is a free market right?)
  • Will I raise my rates? - Possibly, but only if enough people do not sign up first (it is a free market right?)
  • How do I sign a bitcoin message? PM me with what wallet service you use and I will walk you through it.
  • Are you actually going to pay participants? - Yes
  • How many slots are there? - A total of 20 without discriminating adjacent any user ranking
  • When will I get paid? - I plan on paying everyone 2 weeks after the 29th of December (so the 12th of January) however if for any reason you need payment earlier and you have been enrolled for at least 2 weeks (and otherwise meet the criteria for payment) then I will be happy to pay you early - Just send me a PM
  • What happens if I join late - You will most likely get paid after everyone else (after you have been enrolled for 2 weeks).
  • What happens if I am involved if I am involved in a scam where I scam or if I receive negative trust from someone on default trust list while I am enrolled? -  Cry (this will most likely mean that you will be kicked from the campaign and payment withheld - however PM me with the details and we can try to work something out depending on the circumstances/evidence).
  • What happens if I am changed to a higher rank while I am enrolled? - You will receive payment to your rank when you were enrolled.
  • What is orange trust? - then is when you have a similar number of positive and negative number of trust reports with a '0' trust rating and an orange '-1' in the first column from the left.

To enroll:
Post the following:
Code:
Username:
BTC address:
Current post count:
Your demands are too high!
You need at least 30posts in two weeks. There are many other campaigns that are paying a lot more than that. You should consider on increasing pay rates for full members and others, then only you ll see an active participation .
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:33:38 AM

You need at least 30posts in two weeks. There are many other campaigns that are paying a lot more than that. You should consider on increasing pay rates for full members and others, then only you ll see an active participation .
For you it would pay .0144 for two weeks for 30 posts, while your current campaign will pay you .0075 for 30 posts. You stand to make double by switching to my campaign if you make 30 posts.
puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:40:01 AM

For you it would pay .0144 for two weeks for 30 posts, while your current campaign will pay you .0075 for 30 posts. You stand to make double by switching to my campaign if you make 30 posts.
My current campaign pays me out 0.015BTC for 25 posts, and that to weekly.
You are mistaken, just have a look at the other campaigns, and then re decide your campaign rates.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:55:06 AM

My current campaign pays me out 0.015BTC for 25 posts, and that to weekly.
You are mistaken, just have a look at the other campaigns, and then re decide your campaign rates.
Lucky flop pays .0125 for 25 posts per week. I am fairly certain that you were previously wearing the auction crypto signature so my previous amount was based on their payout schedule
Nauro

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:03:28 AM

I can design very nice signature designs for around 0.01-0.05, as good you want, check my designs in here below for how it may look like Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905818.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900280.20
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:57:38 AM

You might want to remove all the spelling mistakes from the signatures before launching a campaign.
(Lithium)

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:27:11 AM

You should also add the option of people being paid with accounts.

Like a member one instead of 30mBTC
BitMiningInvestments

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:43:54 AM

This guy is a known scammer. He won't pay.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2589

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:05:35 AM

Seems to be unnecessarily complicating things. You could just buy one with the money anyway. Maybe he'll do you a discount if you were a participant in this campaign.

I don't think that's true, but I (or someone else) can escrow this if anyone is worried.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:13:20 AM

Seems to be unnecessarily complicating things. You could just buy one with the money anyway. Maybe he'll do you a discount if you were a participant in this campaign.

I don't think that's true, but I (or someone else) can escrow this if anyone is worried.
Almost positive Quickseller is a staff member or moderator here on bitcointalk on his main account based on how much he knows and all of the forum. Wouldn't be surprised if Hilariousandco is Quickseller.

Get sick. Get well.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2589

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:16:58 AM

Damn, you got us. I'm surprised it took this long for someone to work it out. I was hoping no one would find out  Roll Eyes. I don't think knowing the rules of the forum = you must be a mod (though it certainly helps).

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:18:33 AM

I can design very nice signature designs for around 0.01-0.05, as good you want, check my designs in here below for how it may look like Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905818.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=900280.20
I had a signature code contest where anyone could participate and I picked what I thought to be the best entry.

I don't think most people would want to get paid this way. I wouldn't sell a member account for that low anyway.

I have never done business with you. When I asked you to remove your negative trust, you said no, to which I responded by asking who you are to which you responded by leaving additional trust saying that I tried to blackmail you.

Almost positive Quickseller is a staff member or moderator here on bitcointalk on his main account based on how much he knows and all of the forum. Wouldn't be surprised if Hilariousandco is Quickseller.
I am flattered but no. (this is not the first time this has been said though). I am just very smart and have studied the rules (to avoid breaking them)
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 10:51:58 AM

Looks like a campaign I can do well in since I am active in marketplace. I'll give it a shot if you're still accepting new enrollments Smiley

Username: master-P
BTC address: 17Lizqx12cdV3vWkJh7GR9Tz3YrFkq4ao2
Current post count: 1203

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: