Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WANT SOMEONE TO BUILD A FULLY FUNCTIONAL FAUCET FOR ME.  (Read 1017 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 04:45:12 PM

I want some trusted member here to build a completely new faucet for me. Its name, hosting and everything (except funding) should be looked after by you. You should take the complete responsibility. The domain will be something like www.freebitfaucet.com (if that's available. As far as I know, its available for sale). I would prefer someone with good trust (positive green trust and I believe some good old member here, most probably a hero, legendary or senior member can do this). I want the site to look simple (something like www.freebiefaucet.com). Everything will be funded by me but I am not intended to spend more than a half bitcoin on this whole project. And yeah, I dont know a bit of programming. So, everything will be done by you (everything starting from hosting, domain registration to maintanance). If you have good trust, then yeah, I may pay you upfront or we may get it done by a escrow like DannyHamilton or monbux. Also, as far as my knowledge is concerned, I know that the faucets earn money by the ads they display. So, yes, I want some ads but not many. So, I will be contacting some superb gambling site owners like 777Coin & LuckyBit and I will only display a few adds. Yes, the payments can be processed by microwallet or any other faucet payment processors. And faucet script sellers, please stay away (because I dont know even a bit of coding and neither do I have any time to do all this).

So, anyone who is interested can contact me via PM or send me an email on microman497@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 04:50:23 PM

Most faucet scripts provided for free by the payment processors require no programming experience at all to set up. It is also pretty fast, can take under an hour if you have a specific idea about what you want your faucet to be like.

This is extremely easy stuff, and I would take you up on the offer if I had a bit more time.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 05:08:31 PM

Most faucet scripts provided for free by the payment processors require no programming experience at all to set up. It is also pretty fast, can take under an hour if you have a specific idea about what you want your faucet to be like.

This is extremely easy stuff, and I would take you up on the offer if I had a bit more time.

Surely I would like to accept you to work for the following but the problem here is the same as you have, time constraint. I don't have time and I would be glad if someone can build this up for me.
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:26:08 PM

You can buy this one if you want a ready made faucet ready to go

http://faucetpatrol.com/

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
voephilis

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:27:07 PM

jokerboy very good in it!
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 05:28:27 PM

No, I want someone to freshly build a faucet that is completely mine. And also, the pink colour, I don't like it.

Jokerboy ??
jokerboy

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:29:39 PM

Thank you for your trust.

@grtthegreat if you want I can do it for you.
jh0w4n1z

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:59:52 PM

i can make a facut for u within 1 hour and also cheap including hosting and domain registration (if u dont have any currently)

pm me or add me at skype
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:32:40 PM

how much does it cost? and if I need changes?
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:38:04 PM

How much do you pay? Do you need it hosted in a vps or you provide the vps?
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 02:52:36 AM

I dont know much about the hosting but it is bundled with the domain www.freebitfaucet.com and is provided by Namecheap US Datacenter.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:11:34 AM

I dont know much about the hosting but it is bundled with the domain www.freebitfaucet.com and is provided by Namecheap US Datacenter.
I think I can do this for you.
I ma experienced in cpanel and Namecheap.com hosting. I can setup a microwallet faucet with a custom theme which is unique and I'll help you whenever you want. I myself own a faucet coincompound.com

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:32:20 PM

You must handle atleast payments part yourself. You want the faucet looked after by another in all respects, what would you do then?
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 02:55:21 PM

You must handle atleast payments part yourself. You want the faucet looked after by another in all respects, what would you do then?

The faucet has already been made. Check it out here: http://www.freebitfaucet.com/

Here's the quote from the announcement thread:

I am happy to announce the highest paying faucet.

Come, check out the brand new faucet!: FreeBitFaucet

The possible payouts are:

• 500 Satoshis (60%)
  • 1000 Satoshis (20%)
  • 2000 Satoshis (10%)
  • 5000 Satoshis (4%)
  • 7500 Satoshis (3%)
  • 10000 Satoshis (2%)
  • 20000 Satoshis (1%)

10% referral program is available. Refer some friends and instantly get 10% of what they get!

3 Ad spots are available, PM me if you want to reserve one for yourself.

Click here to PM me and get yourself a spot reserved!
elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:17:49 PM

very nice  Smiley so who can tell me how much such a faucet will/could have profit. any  serious answer is very much appreciated

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:25:41 PM

very nice  Smiley so who can tell me how much such a faucet will/could have profit. any  serious answer is very much appreciated

Frankly speaking, I even don't know if it will ever be profitable but still I love doing giveaway and this is the best way to encourage new comers to bitcoin. And thanks for your appreciation.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:26:59 PM

Bro , how much bitcoins you spent for creating this faucet. Pm me all the details.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:29:54 PM

very nice  Smiley so who can tell me how much such a faucet will/could have profit. any  serious answer is very much appreciated

The prize is every 4 hours, so it won't be very expensive but there is no ad slots, so it will be a bit tough to manage it unless you get sponsors. I suggest to put google or yahoo ads, if you don't like 'em, then try to add a-ads or adbit. Smiley

Bro , how much bitcoins you spent for creating this faucet. Pm me all the details.

Faucet balance is 913300 satoshis. So total funding will be bit more than that. IMHO if you want to create a free faucet, you can choose Equinoxx X or Spreadbit.

~~MZ~~

elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:30:59 PM

Frankly speaking, I even don't know if it will ever be profitable but still I love doing giveaway and this is the best way to encourage new comers to bitcoin. And thanks for your appreciation.

thanks again, may I ask how much you paid for it? and who did it for You? I am asking because I am a noob regarding faucets (not only)  Smiley and also would like to have one.
grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:32:19 PM

I bought the domain and hosting from namecheap for around 20$. I spent 8$ for building this faucet. And funded the faucet with 3 dollars. So, nearly 30-35$ is enough. Anyways, I feel proud to have started a small platform to welcome Bitcoin newcomers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: