Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WANT SOMEONE TO BUILD A FULLY FUNCTIONAL FAUCET FOR ME.  (Read 1017 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:33:04 PM

very nice  Smiley so who can tell me how much such a faucet will/could have profit. any  serious answer is very much appreciated

The prize is every 4 hours, so it won't be very expensive but there is no ad slots, so it will be a bit tough to manage it unless you get sponsors. I suggest to put google or yahoo ads, if you don't like 'em, then try to add a-ads or adbit. Smiley

~~MZ~~

but this doesnt answer my question how much a faucet could have profit if it is done like you are saying?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:34:13 PM

BTW the captcha is very slow. With areyouahuman captcha, you can earn money but it is slow now which isn't normal, so you should try solvemedia - it also gives some money. Good luck! Smiley

~~MZ~~

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:35:52 PM

thanks again, may I ask how much you paid for it? and who did it for You? I am asking because I am a noob regarding faucets (not only)  Smiley and also would like to have one.

The user "jokerboy" did it for me and the frankly speaking, he does it super fast. And he charged only 0.025 BTC for it.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:39:21 PM

but this doesnt answer my question how much a faucet could have profit if it is done like you are saying?

Google ads pays roughly ~$1 per click, you can get BTC from a-ads for impressions and clicks + adbit for clicks(Advertisers need to bid first though). You can use captchas which pays you such as areyouahuman, solvemedia or minteye(depreciated because of frequent errors). First few weeks, it will be hard, after that you will get profit if the prizes are fair. Smiley

Small pic(Thanks to minifrij):

I used to use minteye for my old faucet minifrij.pw. It worked pretty well, I made a little bit of money from it, nothing much though.
The earnings aren't massive, here's what I made from it (keep in mind my balance was reset a few times for an unknown reason):

There was the occasional bug, but it could be fixed by just refreshing the page.

You can also use http://areyouahuman.com/ if you want legibility, since it's just simple puzzles. Never tried it though, so I cannot vouch for it.

P.S. You can create your own faucet easily by downloading the script from https://faucetbox.com/en/faucetinabox. You can get a small help from https://www.microwallet.org/api. Smiley

~~MZ~~

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:41:37 PM

BTW the captcha is very slow. With areyouahuman captcha, you can earn money but it is slow now which isn't normal, so you should try solvemedia - it also gives some money. Good luck! Smiley

~~MZ~~

Changed the thing back to SolveMedia.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:57:45 PM

Google ads pays roughly ~$1 per click, you can get BTC from a-ads for impressions and clicks + adbit for clicks(Advertisers need to bid first though). You can use captchas which pays you such as areyouahuman, solvemedia or minteye(depreciated because of frequent errors). First few weeks, it will be hard, after that you will get profit if the prizes are fair. Smiley

Small pic(Thanks to minifrij):

I used to use minteye for my old faucet minifrij.pw. It worked pretty well, I made a little bit of money from it, nothing much though.
The earnings aren't massive, here's what I made from it (keep in mind my balance was reset a few times for an unknown reason):

There was the occasional bug, but it could be fixed by just refreshing the page.

You can also use http://areyouahuman.com/ if you want legibility, since it's just simple puzzles. Never tried it though, so I cannot vouch for it.

P.S. You can create your own faucet easily by downloading the script from https://faucetbox.com/en/faucetinabox. You can get a small help from https://www.microwallet.org/api. Smiley

~~MZ~~

thanks man. are you sure regarding Google ads pays roughly ~$1 per click,?

I checked the faucetbox website but didnt understand the advantage in case I would work with them?

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:59:12 PM

~~MZ~~

The microwallet API sucks. You need to request for the API key and wait for long to get it.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:00:27 PM

~~MZ~~

The microwallet API sucks. You need to request for the API key and wait for long to get it.

and which one do You have now? thanks
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:00:56 PM

You don't want to use their API, you can get help for editing the config file from that site. That's why I added. Smiley

~~MZ~~

grtthegreat (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:01:11 PM

and which one do You have now? thanks

FaucetBox API.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 04:22:52 PM

thanks man. are you sure regarding Google ads pays roughly ~$1 per click,?

I checked the faucetbox website but didnt understand the advantage in case I would work with them?

Sorry! It was a bit old one, I think. You will get from $0.02 to $10.00 per click and it will also depend in the country you live. Smiley

Faucetbox works like MicroWallet and similar service. People will get their satoshis instantly to their faucetbox account. Most of them like such thing, so they can earn payout threshold easily if they can earn enough satoshis from other faucets which uses same service. It will also decrease your headache in managing the payment. Roll Eyes

P.S. You may want to check these sites : #1 #2

=snip=

~~MZ~~

elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:35:16 PM

Sorry! It was a bit old one, I think. You will get from $0.02 to $10.00 per click and it will also depend in the country you live. Smiley

Faucetbox works like MicroWallet and similar service. People will get their satoshis instantly to their faucetbox account. Most of them like such thing, so they can earn payout threshold easily if they can earn enough satoshis from other faucets which uses same service. It will also decrease your headache in managing the payment. Roll Eyes

P.S. You may want to check these sites : #1 #2

~~MZ~~
[/quote]

yea 1$ per click would be nice Smiley and thanks for the 2 sites with info
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 05:06:46 PM

Good luck! Smiley

If you want to make faucets for other cryptocurrencies, you can use this script : https://github.com/ChristianGrieger/Cryptocurrency-faucet-script .

You have to edit atleast the following:

Code:
"rpc_user" => "rpcuser",
 "rpc_password" => "rpcpassword",
 "rpc_host" => "rpchost",
 "rpc_port" => "rpcport",
 // MySQL settings:
    "mysql_user" => "db_user",
 "mysql_password" => "db_password",
 "mysql_host" => "localhost",
 "mysql_database" => "db_name", // faucet database name
 "mysql_table_prefix" => "sf_", // table prefix to use
 // Coin values:
 "minimum_payout" => 1, // minimum coins to be awarded
 "maximum_payout" => 6, // maximum coins to be awarded
 "payout_threshold" => 10, // payout threshold, if the faucet contains less coins than this, display the 'dry_faucet' message
 "payout_interval" => "1h"

Special thanks to coinblasters123 for the link and specifying the codes to be edited. Smiley

~~MZ~~

elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:09:17 PM

Good luck! Smiley

If you want to make faucets for other cryptocurrencies, you can use this script : https://github.com/ChristianGrieger/Cryptocurrency-faucet-script .

You have to edit atleast the following:

Code:
"rpc_user" => "rpcuser",
 "rpc_password" => "rpcpassword",
 "rpc_host" => "rpchost",
 "rpc_port" => "rpcport",
 // MySQL settings:
    "mysql_user" => "db_user",
 "mysql_password" => "db_password",
 "mysql_host" => "localhost",
 "mysql_database" => "db_name", // faucet database name
 "mysql_table_prefix" => "sf_", // table prefix to use
 // Coin values:
 "minimum_payout" => 1, // minimum coins to be awarded
 "maximum_payout" => 6, // maximum coins to be awarded
 "payout_threshold" => 10, // payout threshold, if the faucet contains less coins than this, display the 'dry_faucet' message
 "payout_interval" => "1h"

Special thanks to coinblasters123 for the link and specifying the codes to be edited. Smiley

~~MZ~~

you are nice nd helpful, very much appreciated. I love bitcoin ......so no other cryptos Smiley
Pierre11

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:16:17 PM

Just contact some user called equinox, he is in the services section too.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:20:11 PM

did he build a faucet for You?
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 05:22:43 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 05:32:49 PM by Muhammed Zakir

Yes, he is a good person. You can also contact spreadbit. Both of them create simple faucets for free. Smiley

P.S. Service threads:-

Spreadbit:

Hello,

I am creating faucets for 0.001 BTC with free domain/free web hosting. I will setup it and do everything, you just have to own it!
I am providing 5 Themes to select from! Fastest and cheapest faucet creation service!

Features -
- 5+ Themes to select from.
- Cheapest Price.
- Free Domain / Web Hosting for 1 year.
- Just pay and own! Wink
- Within an hour after i confirmed your request!

If you want me to create a faucet for you, Post here or PM Me.

Equinoxx:

- Microwallet
- No Hosting / Domain

I can add a logo for $10 - $25
Make a theme for $5 - $50

If you don't want the added features, IT IS FREE.

Tired of people charging for faucets when they are free.

Note: Equinoxx can change MicroWallet to Faucetbox if you want. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: