Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese bears vs USA bulls, which one will win over?  (Read 1660 times)
Muuurrrrica!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:20:01 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 12:30:46 AM by Muuurrrrica!

I'm sure loads of europeans trade on exchanges like bitstamp where the prices are in dollars. I doubt there are many exchanges where you can trade the euro against bitcoin besides the kraken (which also has a BTC/USD market).

there are countless exchanges in Euro and people from europe buy with euro cuz that's what they have. So the reality is: the demand from europe is less than tradevolume of course. So i think demand (fresh money) from all of european continent right now shouldn't be more than few hundred coins every day.

And that's a continent with half a billion inhabitants.

Chinese tradevolume is fake. Transaction and adress numbers are fake. All the numbers are faked to look good.
There is really no demand for this inflation-shitshow right now.

Bitcoins dilemma is: the people who could be dumb enough to buy it aren't intelligent enough to use it and the people intelligent enough to use it are not dumb enough to buy it.

So what we are left here with are:
-some early adopters promoters who need to sell to you (permabulls)
-some druglords, pedobears and scammers who use it for it provides some functional value for them
-some people who got caught in the last hype and bubble over its novelty and now wait to get out (that's me)

the only real value bitcoin provides is pump and dump value for some whales

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unent

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:32:12 AM

I'm sure loads of europeans trade on exchanges like bitstamp where the prices are in dollars. I doubt there are many exchanges where you can trade the euro against bitcoin besides the kraken (which also has a BTC/USD market).

there are countless exchanges in Euro and people from europe buy with euro cuz that's what they have. So the reality is: the demand from europe is less than tradevolume of course. So i think demand (fresh money) from all of european continent right now shouldn't be more than few hundred coins every day.

Chinese tradevolume is fake. Transaction and adress numbers are fake. All the numbers are faked to look good.

Bitcoins dilemma is: the people who could be dumb enough to buy it aren't intelligent enough to use it and the people intelligent enough to use it are not dumb enough to buy it.

-some druglords, pedobears and scammers who use it for it provides some functional value for them
-some people who got caught in the last hype and bubble over its novelty and now wait to get out (that's me)

the only value bitcoin provides is pump and dump value for some whales

If that's what you think about bitcoin why don't you dump what you have for whatever you can get for it as quickly as possible?
Muuurrrrica!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:33:09 AM

the only value bitcoin provides is pump and dump value for some whales

If that's what you think about bitcoin why don't you dump what you have for whatever you can get for it as quickly as possible?

because it'll likely get pumped and dumped at least one more time so i'll sell into that. Why sell for less than that?
gog1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:33:56 AM

In all fairness, the chinese exchanges have a degree of manipulation that dwarfs US exchanges, just like that of corruption comparison in both sides.

US will be the driving force in 2015 and beyond.

Yep. Zero fee Chinese exchanges will simply be ignored once a regulated US exchange with heavy depth comes onboard.

Isn't Zero fee a thing of the past?
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:41:25 AM

i guess chinese bears will win, because everybody know chinese hold many bitcoin

galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:36:47 PM

In all fairness, the chinese exchanges have a degree of manipulation that dwarfs US exchanges, just like that of corruption comparison in both sides.

Exactly!  Hopefully 2015 will be a year of integrity for bitcoin where the sites that are engaging in rampant manipulation and acting with fractional reserves are ruthlessly exposed and discredited.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:44:48 PM

I'm more concerned if it's going to be the Pandas or the Dragons that win.  Shocked

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: